I will not vote for trump

PureX

I wonder if Cheney did because GW wouldn't.
Cheney played "W" like a hand sock throughout his presidency. And "W" is now totally irrelevant, politically. So I doubt very much that Cheney cared one way or another about who Bush didn't endorse.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-are you a trump chump?
-let's see if I get this right
-mccain and romney were not conservative or pro life enough for you
-but
-now you found someone who is
-trump?!
-seriously?
-I don't get it
-can you help us understand?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-are you a trump chump?
-and
-mccain and romney were not conservative or pro life enough for you
-did you understand the alternative was obama?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
But Trump also said countries must pay for their own defenses. Are you saying there is a double standard for us?

I don't know what Trump would say but it's not necessarily a double standard. The rationale could be that it is Mexico's people causing the problem so they should take some responsibility for solving it. What Trump has complained about is the US bearing a disproportionate share of funding for security for other countries for problems that have no connection with the US.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Maybe. He probably would have anyway.

Rick Perry
Dick Cheney
Bob Dole

Rick Perry
Dick Cheney
Bob Dole
Pamela Geller

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/05/07/pamela-geller-will-support-trump.html

Anti-Islam activist Pamela Geller, who previously supported Ted Cruz, told The Daily Beast that she will back Donald Trump now. "Yes, I will support the GOP nominee," she said when asked about the presumptive nominee. Previously, Trump criticized Geller for needlessly antagonizing Muslim citizens with her controversial "Draw the Prophet" event organized by her group the American Freedom Defense Initiative.

“It looks like she’s just taunting everybody. What is she doing?” Trump told Fox & Friends last year. “Drawing Mohammed and it looks like she’s actually taunting people. You know, I’m one that believes in free speech, probably more than she does. But what’s the purpose of this?”

In December, Geller seemed peeved about Trump's criticism of her, especially in light of his proposal to temporarily ban all Muslims from entering the United States.

“Trump denounced our free-speech event,” Geller told The Daily Beast. “For all his braggadocio about opposing jihad and stopping Muslim immigration, he appears to have no understanding of the necessity of standing up to efforts to bully us into silence and to force us at gunpoint to accept Sharia restrictions on the freedom of speech.”

She added: “Our Garland event was responding to the jihad murders of the Charlie Hebdo cartoonists in Paris. Trump would apparently have us kowtow and submit, and self-censor our words to please Muslims, in the face of those murders.”

But now that Cruz is out, he's seemingly a better option than the alternative.

—Gideon Resnick