I will not vote for trump

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
People don't know it but what they are voting against rather than for is the bribery and corruption which is corporate America

whatever67

The establishment likes him. I don't like the establishment. Therefore, I don't like Cruz.

:nono:

gee, there's some logic 4 ya

all establishment folks are worshipping the devil, therefore all devil worshippers are establishment politicians

you would no doubt agree (by your "logic")?

:alien:

whatever67

I don't like cruz either
-but
-I can vote for him
-and
-I will never vote for trump
-I will never vote for democrats

for the life of me, i cannot figure out how Cruz is not likeble. :think::confused:It is like saying Jesus is not likable. Cruz has never once said anything that came across as unChristian, whereas other candidates have. And he is the only who is/was ("was" refers to th original 17 candidates) truly pro life, meaning he says we have to allow all humans life regardless of who the parent is (rapist).

What is there not to like?

something is twisted in the minds of americans these days, IMO

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I will not vote for trump

3960144.jpg

I will vote for trump

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
And somehow it escapes people that trump is a billionaire who loves to deal.

Moreover, it escapes Trump's sycophantic followers that Trump is part of the pay to play corruption that has plagued Washington DC for years but, they give him a pass citing "it's just business". Trump has been buying politicians & favor for years from the likes of the Clintons among others and claims to be an outsider...he is hardly an outsider, he is a willing participant in the corruption of our government.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Moreover, it escapes Trump's sycophantic followers that Trump is part of the pay to play corruption that has plagued Washington DC for years but, they give him a pass citing "it's just business". Trump has been buying politicians & favor for years from the likes of the Clintons among others and claims to be an outsider...he is hardly an outsider, he is a willing participant in the corruption of our government.

which has become the norm in modern politics, the expected, the ***new*** American Way!

and it will never change without a bloody revolution

which is why i just don't care anymore

i'm more interested in the canadian conservative party leadership race, currently ongoing, than any of the crap in american politics

http://www.timescolonist.com/quebec...ative-party-leadership-bid-official-1.2226309

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
which has become the norm in modern politics, the expected, the ***new*** American Way!

and it will never change without a bloody revolution

which is why i just don't care anymore

i'm more interested in the canadian conservative party leadership race, currently ongoing, than any of the crap in american politics

http://www.timescolonist.com/quebec...ative-party-leadership-bid-official-1.2226309

That is all fine, well, and good but, unless you are moving to Canada what point or benefit do you expect to glean from foreign politics? Just sayin...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That is all fine, well, and good but, unless you are moving to Canada what point or benefit do you expect to glean from foreign politics? Just sayin...

all politics is a game, except to those in power

i'm bored with the game as it's played here in the states

rexlunae

I'm not sure if it escapes his followers, really. He actually said so explicitly, which is a little strange. He's made it a selling point in his favor, on the grounds that he's so rich he can't be bought. I can see why people like that.

whatever67

i can't figure out why Chrys doesn't feel enthused about Cruz.

That makes NO sense (that conservatives so called would not support him enthusiastically

maybe Freud would have an answer?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
i can't figure out why Chrys doesn't feel enthused about Cruz.

That makes NO sense (that conservatives so called would not support him enthusiastically

maybe Freud would have an answer?

I don't know why
I have already voted for him just to make sure trump didn't win
I will gladly vote for him in november
I hope he picks a governor for vp

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't know why
I have already voted for him just to make sure trump didn't win
I will gladly vote for him in november
I hope he picks a governor for vp

I wouldn't vote for Cruz either. In his own way he's as much of a demagogue as Trump. He may even want power more than Trump does, and he'll use evangelicals to get it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't vote for Cruz either. In his own way he's as much of a demagogue as Trump. He may even want power more than Trump does, and he'll use evangelicals to get it.

big difference
-cruz is a conservative
-trump is not
-cruz is organized
-and
-knows what has to get done
-this is what you want in a president
-he will use evagelicals?
-what is wrong with that?
-you have to use everyone you can
-sorry he is not well liked
-that may be a good thing