I will not vote for trump

rexlunae

did you miss the part where I am opposed to abortion?

I don't think anyone has ever missed that. There are no good options for you in this election. You could vote Trump, with all the horrible things that entails. You could vote Clinton, knowing that you'd given up on your most important issue and more. You could vote third-party, write-in, or some other nullity, but that really only makes sense if the protest is more important than the difference between Trump and Clinton, whatever you figure that is.

You probably will have more elections like this one to look forward to. Your party is falling apart, and may not be coming back, abortion restrictions lost big at the Supreme Court in the recent term, and unless the next president really reshapes the court in your favor, which is unlikely either way, you're not going to get any better deal there in the near-term.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
so why are they so unhappy with me?

Do you have to ask? You said (ad nauseum) that you would vote for your pick in the primary, and SUPPORT THE NOMINEE! you have lied Chrys. You never said I'll support the nominee if it's my guy, or if I like him, you said you would support the Republican nominee...period. You do remember all that rhetoric, no?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Reluctantly, at the very end.

Remember: If you didn't vote for Romney, you voted for Obama.

There is no doubt in my mind that you joined your buddies (Patrick jane/WizardofOz, etc.) and voted for the pro abortion, pro homosexual, pro recreational drug use Libertarian Party.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Kinda like not voting for Trump is voting for the felon Hillary...

If you're ready to take me up on my challenge, I can show that Donald Trump would be a convicted felon if the 13 year old that he is accused of repeatedly raping had come forward (but you can't really blame her for not doing so, after all, Donald Trump did threaten her and her family's life).

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If you're ready to take me up on my challenge, I can show that Donald Trump would be a convicted felon if the 13 year old that he is accused of repeatedly raping had come forward (but you can't really blame her for not doing so, after all, Donald Trump did threaten her and her family's life).

Internet tripe which you cannot prove, nor can anyone else it seems. There is no challenge aCW, you just want someone to buy into this sensational bullcrap...not biting.

ClimateSanity

snopes

Search snopes.com
GO

Report Advertisement
News Politics
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016 and refiled in New York in June 2016.
David Mikkelson
David Mikkelson
Jun 23, 2016

In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

Many aggregated reports cited a 28 April 2016 article that described the circumstances under which the lawsuit had been filed:

Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is fighting what could be the biggest election season bombshell yet — explosive court claims that he raped a woman when she was a teen.

The woman — identified as Katie Johnson — filed documents in a California court on April 26, accusing Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein of “sexual abuse under threat of harm” and “conspiracy to deprive civil rights,” RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

She filed the lawsuit herself — without legal representation — and is suing for $100 million.

A copy of the California lawsuit (filed on 26 April 2016) shared via the Scribd web site outlined the allegations, which included the accusation that Trump and Epstein had (over 20 years earlier) "sexually and physically" abused the then 13-year-old plaintiff and forced her "to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts" — including being “forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm,” and being “forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump” — after luring her to a "series of underage sex parties" by promising her "money and a modeling career":

Donald_Trump_Lawsuit_
According to RadarOnline's initial reporting, the lawsuit filed in California on 26 April 2016 was dismissed over technical filing errors (the address listed in court documents was a foreclosed home that has been vacant since its owner died), with the plaintiff failing in her attempt to avoid incurring the cost of the litigation:

A judge recommended on April 29 that “Katie Johnson” should have to pay her own attorneys’ fees and court costs related to the $100 million lawsuit she brought against Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein over alleged sexual assault charges. Then on May 2, a U.S. District judge ordered the entire lawsuit thrown out.

“Johnson” had previously filed forms asking to be let off the hook for the costs of the lawsuit, claiming she had only $300 to her name ... such an allowance — known as in forma paupers — is only given in civil rights cases in California, and the judge ruled that she “failed to state a claim for relief” on a civil rights basis, even though she “utilized the form provided by the Central District of California for civil actions.”

“Even construing the ... pleading liberally, Plaintiff has not alleged any race-based or class-based animus against her, and consequently, her ... allegations fail to state a claim upon which relief may be granted,” the judge wrote ... the address listed on the paperwork leads to an abandoned property, and the phone number goes straight to voicemail.

This whole thing is a fraud. See the following link.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Then you are electing Hillary, criminal and liar, and don't even try to say you're not.
Notice that the 2016 Election strategy of our conservative "friends" seems to focus almost exclusively on "demonizing" Hillary - while ignoring any mention of the Republican candidate!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

There is no doubt in my mind that you joined your buddies (Patrick jane/WizardofOz, etc.) and voted for the pro abortion, pro homosexual, pro recreational drug use Libertarian Party.

you're a sad strange little man

and you have my pity

You gave yourself away when you took my thread entitled "The Perversion of Libertarianism" a bit too personal.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116880-The-Perversion-of-Libertarianism&highlight=

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Internet tripe which you cannot prove, nor can anyone else it seems. There is no challenge aCW, you just want someone to buy into this sensational bullcrap...not biting.

Donald Trump has a long history of being a moral degenerate, I'm disappointed that you've fallen for his lies.

On that note it's time to do a thorough review of Donald Trump's past and the things he's said and done recently in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Donald Trump has a long history of being a moral degenerate, I'm disappointed that you've fallen for his lies.

On that note it's time to do a thorough review of Donald Trump's past and the things he's said and done recently in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread.
clinton lover

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
snopes

This whole thing [the civil suit against Donald Trump stating that he and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein repeatedly raped a 13 year old girl 20 years ago] is a fraud. See the following link.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

And when Trump raped his wife Ivana, was her original testimony fraudulent as well?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...nald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

Since we're on the subject: How about Jill Harth, is she a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! as well?

In 1997, a then 34 year old business acquaintance, Jill Harth, filed a lawsuit for multiple instances of attempted rape, claiming that Trump forced her into a bedroom where he kissed, fondled, and restrained her from leaving against her will.
http://www.collective-evolution.com...ase-against-donald-trump-shouldnt-be-ignored/

I remember people like you defending Bill Clinton years ago, claiming that all of the women that he sexually assaulted are LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!

Are you a card carrying member of the "The good ole boys misogyny club" Climate Sanity?

jeffblue101

And when Trump raped his wife Ivana, was her original testimony fraudulent as well?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...nald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

plz read the whole article before you cite it:
I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”
Ironically, Ivana says a story based on her own words in a divorce deposition are “totally without merit.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-wife-ivana-disavows-rape-allegation/story?id=32732204
vana Trump had already walked back the rape allegation in 1993 as the book was about to be published.

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” Ivana Trump said in a statement at the time, as the Daily Beast reported. "[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a 'rape,' but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense."

I get that you don't like TRump, me neither but please present facts not disproved statements.

jeffblue101

Trump is considering nominated a life long Democrat as his VP.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...general/?postshare=6911468082970714&tid=ss_tw
Donald Trump is increasingly intrigued by the idea of tapping retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to project strength and know-how on national security, according to four people familiar with the vetting process.

The people who spoke with The Washington Post on Saturday did so on the condition of anonymity to discuss their private conversations in recent days with Trump’s confidants and campaign aides.

The turn toward a military figure is being driven by Trump himself rather than by his advisers, the people said, and comes as the real estate mogul is telling his friends that national unrest may demand a “tough and steady” presence alongside him on the ticket.

In Flynn, they added, Trump thinks he would have a partner whom he trusts, based on their close working relationship over the course of the campaign on policy. And he likes the image of a businessman and a general coming to Washington as outsiders.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
plz read the whole article before you cite it:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-wife-ivana-disavows-rape-allegation/story?id=32732204

I get that you don't like TRump, me neither but please present facts not disproved statements.

Remember that Ivana Trump was under oath during a deposition when she talked about being raped by the accused child molester Donald Trump.

Deposition

The testimony of a party or witness in a civil or criminal proceeding taken before trial, usually in an attorney's office.

Deposition testimony is taken orally, with an attorney asking questions and the deponent (the individual being questioned) answering while a court reporter or tape recorder (or sometimes both) records the testimony. Deposition testimony is generally taken under oath, and the court reporter and the deponent often sign affidavits attesting to the accuracy of the subsequent printed transcript.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Deposition

Was she under oath when she recanted that statement?

Did you follow the Republican Party Presidential debates? Do you remember how Donald Trump treated Carly Fiorina and Meghan Kelly? Do you remember how he treated Ted Cruz's wife Heidi?

The accused child molester has a long history of treating women like trash. How can you defend this filthy moral degenerate?