I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
For some reason you have this horrible picture of America with the GOP running the White House, Rusha. I have the same picture of Hitlery in the Oval Office, she's a witch -

caught this in your quote of rusha's post: " he will never win the admiration and respect that "should" come naturally with winning the election"

does she truly believe that bammy won anybody's admiration and respect except from the retards that voted for him?

ClimateSanity

caught this in your quote of rusha's post: " he will never win the admiration and respect that "should" come naturally with winning the election"

does she truly believe that bammy won anybody's admiration and respect except from the retards that voted for him?

As usual, he will win the respect of half the nation. If he isn't able to speak over the heads of the media like Reagan did, there will be a constant nightly barrage of media attacks that will bring him down to Nixon and bush II approval levels.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He's 70 ... which for some, wouldn't be old. In his case, I truly believe he is mentally deranged ... though in all fairness, he has been this way for awhile.

oh,.......I thought he was only 69:think: maybe he is a bit too old :idunno:

Did you watch the televised part where Hillary gave her speech? When the camera went on Bernie Sanders, his face was so red, as red as a tomato! I thought he was either very angry, or he was sick? I think he is too old to be the president.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Uh oh, steko is switching to Hitlery -

No he did not. Eben I have not said i will vote for Hillary. I may vote for her if she whips up on old big mouth and gets his foot caught in it, even then, if he blows it, Hillary will not need my vote.

Her name is Hillary not Hitlery, check your spelling

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
he will make all the right decisions - Trump will never do anything rash - everyone knows that women are crazy.

You take full responsibility for these statements joker boy? That's why no one should take you seriously.
You got me all wrong Mr. Serious, that's me going for laughs, after i made my point. Just because you have no sense of humor don't blame me. And since when have i ever expected anyone to take me seriously? :chuckle:

ClimateSanity

Are you serious? Jesus would say,"give your money to the poor and follow me". To this, Donald would say, "Not going to happen, besides, I do not know if there is an afterlife".

Jesus would say to Donald, you have garnered the trust of millions of people downtrodden by the system. Do not ever betray them. As for your money, make good use of it in this world.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Jesus would say to Donald, you have garnered the trust of millions of people downtrodden by the system. Do not ever betray them. As for your money, make good use of it in this world.

Jesus would help the real downtrodden, poor immigrants being paid five dollars an hour and living five families to a house.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
That's not what Jesus said to "The Rich Young Ruler" - He told him to give away all his wealth and follow Him!

ClimateSanity

Jesus would help the real downtrodden, poor immigrants being paid five dollars an hour and living five families to a house.

So the millions of blue collar Americans never able to live the life of their fathers are not downtrodden?

Jesus already helped those making five dollars an hour and living five families to a house. They are living better than their fathers ever dreamed. Just in one generation, . millions of people living in Bangladesh conditions are now living like you describe or much better. Why? Capitalism. The people making a real difference in third world nations are organizations like world vision and compassion international. That's where billions of dollars should be poured into but with serious checks on corruption.

Bringing millions of unskilled workers into the country keeps the working poor from ever having their wages rise. You dont make a right with two wrongs.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Ironically it was the conservative Christian voter who helped create this situation by ushering in the Reagan Administration that set the stage for a massive shift in private wealth to the top 1%, tax cuts for the wealthy, the demise of the middle class, the exodus of millions of manufacturing jobs offshore and the stagnation of wages for the last 35 years.

Instead of promoting the more equitable distribution of private wealth, America's conservative Christians have supported candidates and policies that have done quite the opposite - making the wealthy wealthier!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
She gave a better speech than I expected, and it was a far better speech than the one Trump gave. It'll be interesting to see if the post-election polling reflects that.

Some memorable lines tonight, but these stand out to me:

Imagine him in the Oval Office facing a real crisis. A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.
I can't put it any better than Jackie Kennedy did after the Cuban Missile Crisis. She said that what worried President Kennedy during that very dangerous time was that a war might be started – not by big men with self-control and restraint, but by little men – the ones moved by fear and pride.
America's strength doesn't come from lashing out.
Strength relies on smarts, judgment, cool resolve, and the precise and strategic application of power.
That's the kind of Commander-in-Chief I pledge to be.

She wasn't my first choice, but she's the best choice right now for this country.

And the devil will be double crossing you.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.