I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

Trump will be fine, he will have the best advisers and staff of leaders to guide him and inform him, just like clinton would attempt and fail at. Trump will tow the party line and he will make all the right decisions - Trump will never do anything rash - everyone knows that women are crazy.

That's from PJ Rusha.

Look at his post closer please. He his mocking trump supporters. He has read enough of their commentary to get into their mindset. He is repeating that mindset but subtly changing it just enough to make a stupid statement.

He is non political and is merely participating in the debate to make it interesting.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump will be fine, he will have the best advisers and staff of leaders to guide him and inform him, just like clinton would attempt and fail at. Trump will tow the party line and he will make all the right decisions - Trump will never do anything rash - everyone knows that women are crazy.

That's from PJ Rusha.

Look at his post closer please. He his mocking trump supporters. He has read enough of their commentary to get into their mindset. He is repeating that mindset but subtly changing it just enough to make a stupid statement.

He is non political and is merely participating in the debate to make it interesting.
Wrong paranoid boy !! I'm voting Trump and that should be obvious -

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wrong paranoid boy !! I'm voting Trump and that should be obvious -

Well, you are correct ... it's obvious that you are voting for Trump. :D

Wish to take a gander about who I am NOT voting for? :)

It's fine, Patrick. I have no desire to change your mind just as you have no chance of changing mine.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, you are correct ... it's obvious that you are voting for Trump. :D

Wish to take a gander about who I am NOT voting for? :)

It's fine, Patrick. I have no desire to change your mind just as you have no chance of changing mine.

Yeah, i respect your opinions and I know I can't change your mind, I just try to put positive things about Trump to counter the negative, nothing personal OTOH, I don't know why CS is constantly thinking I'm putting on an act, after all, I'm not the REAL Patrick Jane

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yeah, i respect your opinions and I know I can't change your mind, I just try to put positive things about Trump to counter the negative, nothing personal OTOH, I don't know why CS is constantly thinking I'm putting on an act, after all, I'm not the REAL Patrick Jane

I don't think you're putting on an act, you have your reasons for voting for Trump, and I don't take it that any other way than you intend it, as being positive posts about the candidate you support.

Rusha and I just happen to disagree with you. Strongly. :)

ClimateSanity

he will make all the right decisions - Trump will never do anything rash - everyone knows that women are crazy.

You take full responsibility for these statements joker boy? That's why no one should take you seriously.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
he will make all the right decisions - Trump will never do anything rash - everyone knows that women are crazy.

You take full responsibility for these statements joker boy? That's why no one should take you seriously.

well, he's right about the "wimmen be crazy" part

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, i respect your opinions and I know I can't change your mind, I just try to put positive things about Trump to counter the negative, nothing personal

:cheers:

OTOH, I don't know why CS is constantly thinking I'm putting on an act, after all, I'm not the REAL Patrick Jane

As long as you are true to yourself, what others think of you doesn't really matter. It's fairly obvious that you don't believe you are the *real* Patrick Jane ... however, I REALLY am Little Red Riding Hood! :chuckle:

What I do know is that I have personally seen you step up and take responsibility in the past which shows you have the ability to be humble ... which IS an admirable quality.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think you're putting on an act, you have your reasons for voting for Trump, and I don't take it that any other way than you intend it, as being positive posts about the candidate you support.

Rusha and I just happen to disagree with you. Strongly. :)

Exactly ... :thumb:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Your vote doesn't count, Trump's taxes are a non-issue
If Trump were to be elected president, what guarantees would the American public have that many of his decisions would not constitute a financial conflict of interests?

Apparently our conservative "friends," while not prepared to give Hillary Clinton the "benefit of the doubt" concerning the FBI investigation, contend that we should all give "the Donald" our unquestioning trust!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
That's the way he appears on the stump, but not what I hear from reputable people who have met with him in discussion.

I know he's a loose cannon and is unpredictable.

My point is, Hillary is predictable and a total disaster.

Of course, "after all this time, what difference does it really make"?
You make be right about Hillary, at least four more years of the same. I worry that Donald Trump might ruin the global economy in four years, or start a big war.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
:cheers:

As long as you are true to yourself, what others think of you doesn't really matter. It's fairly obvious that you don't believe you are the *real* Patrick Jane ... however, I REALLY am Little Red Riding Hood! :chuckle:

What I do know is that I have personally seen you step up and take responsibility in the past which shows you have the ability to be humble ... which IS an admirable quality.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.
You really are Little Red Riding Hood.
This is so-o-o cool! :banana:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.
You really are Little Red Riding Hood.
This is so-o-o cool! :banana:

LRRH.gif

:chuckle: