I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Is that like a verbal tic set to type?

He asked and then immediately, bizarrely pretended...

:plain:

That's not really how it happens. Lots of people point out hypocrisy without misogyny factoring. And any number of misogynists are completely above board and consistent in their myopic mindset.

It's something all right. :plain:

Any woman want to stand up and say they didn't enact their divorce?

I can force-feed reality, or you could just accept it :idunno:

We live in a culture of women who denominate and abandon families for their own pursuit of fulfillment, and they have the nerve to demand that men focus only on what can improve themselves for them.

Every time I hear people like ol' Rusha, it makes me want to horselaugh. Bringing up 'thrice married Trump' over and over like it's supposed to mean something.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Any woman want to stand up and say they didn't enact their divorce?
Around 70% of those who file are women. Meaning around 30% are men. And?

I can force-feed reality, or you could just accept it :idunno:
You can't swallow reality, apparently.

We live in a culture of women who denominate families for their own pursuit of fulfillment.
We live in a fairly narcissistic culture where self-fulfillment predominates the landscape of popular culture, but that's a different issue and discussion.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
...and now you are chaste? Or do you have sex outside of marriage, which makes you no more moral than Trump.

She thinks that having sex while with someone is adultery, but it's perfectly fine to leave them and then have sex with another. In her mind, it's all a technicality- women have no problem sleeping with another man as soon as they leave their husband.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
She thinks that having sex while with someone is adultery, but it's perfectly fine to leave them and then have sex with another. In her mind, it's all a technicality- women have no problem sleeping with another man as soon as they leave their husband.

Biblically that's called Fornication. Rusha is a Fornicator, a.k.a. Ms. Manners. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, but he moved the goalposts. Apparently, now the only way to satisfy him on the point is to be dead and only married the one time...in which case both of my grandmothers would rebut him, as would any number of people I knew of who are no longer among the living.

Most women are self serving hypocrites who shouldn't be saying a thing about the sanctity of marriage- they are the one's who ruined it in the first place :rolleyes:

It's commonplace for a woman to have children from two fathers and be married multiple times. But, let's ignore that and talk about men, as that is the manipulation Trump was talking about and which you had a problem with. If telling the truth is misogynistic, then I feel sorry for you all.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry, but he moved the goalposts. Apparently, now the only way to satisfy him on the point is to be dead and only married the one time...in which case both of my grandmothers would rebut him, as would any number of people I knew of who are no longer among the living.

Eh, he tends to conveniently forget that adultery clause ... not my problem.

TweetyBird

He sounds like Trump.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Eh, he tends to conveniently forget that adultery clause ... not my problem.

It doesn't matter. When you make no room for amends or to salvage the unification of family, it makes you no different. Women hop on the divorce train and drag everyone behind them.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Rusha] She thinks that having sex while with someone is adultery, but it's perfectly fine to leave them and then have sex with another. In her mind, it's all a technicality- women have no problem sleeping with another man as soon as they leave their husband.
If that's true, then she's an adulteress (Rom. 7:2, 3). The woman at the well was forgiven. She can be, too if she repents (Lk 17:3)

See:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

Status
Not open for further replies.