I will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

radind

This is not a religious war. This is apocalyptic Christians mixing politics with eschatology. It's a bad mix.

This is not anything to do with eschatology. The issue is that Secular Humanism is now the dominant religion in the US and the Secular Humanists led by Obama/Clinton support killing unborn babies and attack Christian values. So, in my opinion it is a religious war with Secular Humanism.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
This is not anything to do with eschatology. The issue is that Secular Humanism is now the dominant religion in the US and the Secular Humanists led by Obama/Clinton support killing unborn babies and attack Christian values. So, in my opinion it is a religious war with Secular Humanism.

She doesn't hear you. She's a liar AND an idiot, which means she WANTS to remain ignorant. You're wasting your breath.

radind

Europe has been dominated by Secular Humanists for decades and the majority religion in the US is now Secular Humanism. The US is becoming more like Europe in values.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Yes, it really does. When you say:

I have no doubt that Clinton will bring the country down. We are at a tipping point and if Clinton is elected, it will take many decades at best to come back. The US may never recover.Just look at religion in Europe now.

you're tying in the results of this election with the end of the U.S. and of Christianity in this country, and that's not going to happen. Hillary Clinton isn't the reason there are fewer Americans who identify with the Christian religion.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Europe has been dominated by Secular Humanists for decades and the majority religion in the US is now Secular Humanism. The US is becoming more like Europe in values.

And because Europe has become more secular, Hillary Clinton is going to bring the country down?

radind

I agree that Clinton is not the reason. It is just that Obama/Clinton lead the majority Secular Humanists who oppose Christianity. Christianity is in decline for a variety of reasons and a primary factor is the lack of a Biblical worldview ( see barna).

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I agree that Clinton is not the reason. It is just that Obama/Clinton lead the majority Secular Humanists who oppose Christianity. Christianity is in decline for a variety of reasons and a primary factor is the lack of a Biblical worldview ( see barna).

Then why did you say she'll bring the country down?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Wasn't sure where this should go but Yahoo news got hacked tonight. This was running in their politics section:

[FONT=&quot]Politics[h=1]Trump: You people really believed me?[/h]The Charlotte Observer 2 hours 45 minutes ago

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
4e163ce797304764cc2061bd0e7e3adb
In a turn of events that shocked the political world and threw the presidential race into unprecedented turmoil, Donald J. Trump announced yesterday that he is quitting the race and endorsing Hillary Clinton. Trump said the only point of his campaign was to show how stupid and gullible many Republican voters are. “I’ve been a Democrat all of my adult life,” Trump told a packed and boisterous news conference. “But I knew if I ran as a Republican and said increasingly ridiculous, idiotic, racist and sexist things that I would get a lot of votes.” But he said he had no idea he would be able to win the Republican nomination and poll 40 percent or better in a national race against Clinton. “Did people ...

The link to a larger article ended in a 404 oops. No idea who managed it or how. There's a party going on somewhere though.
[/FONT]

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Wasn't sure where this should go but Yahoo news got hacked tonight. This was running in their politics section:

PoliticsTrump: You people really believed me?

The Charlotte Observer 2 hours 45 minutes ago

4e163ce797304764cc2061bd0e7e3adb
In a turn of events that shocked the political world and threw the presidential race into unprecedented turmoil, Donald J. Trump announced yesterday that he is quitting the race and endorsing Hillary Clinton. Trump said the only point of his campaign was to show how stupid and gullible many Republican voters are. “I’ve been a Democrat all of my adult life,” Trump told a packed and boisterous news conference. “But I knew if I ran as a Republican and said increasingly ridiculous, idiotic, racist and sexist things that I would get a lot of votes.” But he said he had no idea he would be able to win the Republican nomination and poll 40 percent or better in a national race against Clinton. “Did people ...

The link to a larger article ended in a 404 oops. No idea who managed it or how. There's a party going on somewhere though.

I saw this earlier, and I think it's an editorial that's got heads exploding in comment sections across the internet. Mass apoplexy. :chuckle:

Here's one almost printable comment from someone who sounds an awful lot like CC:

Walker Lundy you SIR are a PIECE OF [redacted], a LOSER and a NOBODY. I wish Trump sues you for defamation. You are probably some liberal faggot.

PureX

I think that's a long shot, but certainly possible. He's made himself an opening by claiming the elections will be "rigged."
If it happens, I think it will be because of a power struggle between him and the GOP. They will want him to do their bidding, and he's so ego-maniacal that he'll want them to do his bidding. When it looks like he's going to lose that struggle (and he will lose it) I can easily see him wanting to quit. When this whole thing no longer feeds his ego, he'll quickly become contemptuous of it and want to move onto something else.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So the headline is evidence enough of the former Trump media consultant's intent in writing this to stop a reader cold who isn't knee deep in the frothing waters of partisanship, but just past that ditty is the opening where it's revealed Stone also asserts that her daughter isn't Bill's. Move over Inquirer. And then Stone blames the dearth of one star reviews of his poison pen workshop on Hillary without any substantive proof, which appears to be a good subtitle for a lot of what happens within the book.

"Amazon has since removed the one-star reviews and they are suing more than 1,000 people it claims are posting fake reviews and selling them starting at $5. It has been estimated 15 percent of online reviews are false."

That appears to be lifted from a CBS and Huffington report on Amazon suing one thousand people it had identified as professional reviewers, putting their efforts up for sale. That doesn't jibe with Stone's assertion that Amazon traced the one star negatives back to Hillary's campaign headquarters. With good reason, it was slap dash pirated to give his complaint more authority and to paint Stone as a victim of a conspiracy recognized by a respected retailer. Mostly the practice is about puffing a product to make it more desirable, though some negative reviews have been written to hurt competitors. In any event, while Amazon appears to have removed some reviews around ten percent of the total reviews of Stone's books remain in the one star column to date and the 1000 folks and suit remain, in point of fact, unrelated.

From the Huffington Post, 10/19/2015

"A new lawsuit in which Amazon accuses more than 1,000 people of offering to post bogus glowing write-ups for as little as $5 apiece might give you pause."

From CBS News 10/19/2015

"Amazon is suing more than 1,000 people it claims are posting fake reviews and selling them for a cost starting at five dollars...
Thompson said an estimated 15 to 20 percent of all reviews on the Internet are fake..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.