Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
1. So help it change
2. What's your alternate plan?

Chair,

You can influence people with intelligence and love, but you can't change change the heart of a religion. Islam was born out of war and it will end in war. Us 21st century folk have forgotten the empire that expanded through blood and false religion.

Good people... sometimes... bad religion. Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but there sure are a lot of terrorists that are Muslims!

chair

Chair,

You can influence people with intelligence and love, but you can't change change the heart of a religion. Islam was born out of war and it will end in war. Us 21st century folk have forgotten the empire that expanded through blood and false religion.

Good people... sometimes... bad religion. Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but there sure are a lot of terrorists that are Muslims!

I am not sure what the "heart of a religion is". But work on people's hearts.
Did Christianity change? Or did Christians change? Does it make a difference?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure what the "heart of a religion is". But work on people's hearts.
Did Christianity change? Or did Christians change? Does it make a difference?

The root of Christianity is Judaism. The root of Judaism is Love thy Neighbor as yourself and Love the Lord your God with all your mind, heart and soul.

The root of Islam is a banding together of all tribal nations that opposed Israel and Christianity. Islam is born of war! You have read the Hadith and Qu'ran? You have studied the history of the religion and its eschatology?

Some of the most outspoken advocates of human Respect and dignity are Jews. How many advocates of human dignity in Islam are there?

Now take the Islamic number and ask yourself how many are safe advocating for human rights in Muslim majority states that have zero relations with Israel.

This is my point! Ofcoarse we don't shun the human being, but the marks of religious belief go deep and can't always be distinguished.

In all religions and anti-religions, there are good people and bad people. I'm sure that in Nazi Germany, there were some good Nazi's that secretly assisted Jews. But... Chair... the exception is never the "rule". This is my stance and I hope my answer was clear and to the point.

chair

The root of Christianity is Judaism. The root of Judaism is Love thy Neighbor as yourself and Love the Lord your God with all your mind, heart and soul.

The root of Islam is a banding together of all tribal nations that opposed Israel and Christianity. Islam is born of war! You have read the Hadith and Qu'ran? You have studied the history of the religion and its eschatology?

Some of the most outspoken advocates of human Respect and dignity are Jews. How many advocates of human dignity in Islam are there?

Now take the Islamic number and ask yourself how many are safe advocating for human rights in Muslim majority states that have zero relations with Israel.

This is my point! Ofcoarse we don't shun the human being, but the marks of religious belief go deep and can't always be distinguished.

In all religions and anti-religions, there are good people and bad people. I'm sure that in Nazi Germany, there were some good Nazi's that secretly assisted Jews. But... Chair... the exception is never the "rule". This is my stance and I hope my answer was clear and to the point.

All of this is quite clear. And I am sure that many said the same thing about Christianity a few hundred years ago. Religion is what people make out of it. You can emphasize the extreme or the tolerant.

I guess my "problem" is that I know some moderate Muslims. Even some that serve in the Israeli army.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
All of this is quite clear. And I am sure that many said the same thing about Christianity a few hundred years ago. Religion is what people make out of it. You can emphasize the extreme or the tolerant.

I guess my "problem" is that I know some moderate Muslims. Even some that serve in the Israeli army.

This is why God looks to the heart, while man looks to the flesh. You are blessed to know and serve with these Muslims. It takes enormous love, rebellion and sincerity to find love within the writings of Islam. These Muslims are "pariahs" and would be killed onsite by their orthodox counterparts.

They are brave men and women and they are on the fringes for Loving Israel.

May God bless them and protect them. Also, I understand your concern with human Respect. However, we cannot call good evil and evil good. We can merely distinguish those that go against the grain of Islamic hatred. The evil of Islam in its core teachings and global outcome cannot be ignored.

I think this is the reason government takes up the sword, but individuals must be discerned. You don't have a problem... you are blessed to know the rare exceptions.

All respect,

- EE

Editing in... Israel has that positive impact anyhow. Your human rights work and religious freedom advocacy is an oasis in the desert of the Arab lands.

:e4e:

Darn it... one more edit... Islam will never change. Only a small number of individuals within. You can't Reform what was built on conquest, violence and Superiority that is religiously underwritten with intolerance. Judaism and Christianity are underwritten with mercy... Islam is not.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION]

When I was an Atheist... Chris Hitch was my favorite Athiest that speaks well on these matters. This guy shares your worldview and I believe he conveys what I am trying to say extremely well.

Video in spoiler... for your eyes only...
Spoiler

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The only competitor in the DFW area, is "Whataburger," and, in the St. Louis area, after maximum alcoholic beverages....

View attachment 25663

Get out of my head St. John W.

As I was replying to you, I remembered those late night stops at Whataburger after closing out a pool hall! There is no doubt about it! Whataburger tastes "even better" after 3:00 AM!

Your image is of WhiteCastle... You Sir, have excellent Cullinary inclinations!

:cheers:

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Do Christians still have mass campaigns aimed at rounding up non-Christians and torturing/killing them until they confessed or converted?

Not anymore. But it used to happen. Islam CAN change, but I admit it's a tougher fix

Considering Jesus taught us to love our enemies, do you think it is reasonable to assume that those responsible for those acts were actually followers of Christ?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Considering Jesus taught us to love our enemies, do you think it is reasonable to assume that those responsible for those acts were actually followers of Christ?

Certainly, THEY thought they were, so, YES.

Silent Hunter... in response to your response to George Affleck...

If a gorilla "Thinks" its a giraffe...?

If I "Think" I'm POTUS...?

If you "think" your argument was good...?

Silent Hunter

Silent Hunter... in response to your response to George Affleck...

If a gorilla "Thinks" its a giraffe...?

If I "Think" I'm POTUS...?

If you "think" your argument was good...?
THAT'S your rebuttal? Liar, lunatic, or lord. Lunatic is the reasonable conclusion.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Many Christians still have the exactly the same spirit by approving to kill their enemy at wars.

Nothing has changed much since the beginning of Christianity.

fake Christians are abundant in Christian community.

Interplanner

Many Christians still have the exactly the same spirit by approving to kill their enemy at wars.

Nothing has changed much since the beginning of Christianity.

fake Christians are abundant in Christian community.

The threat of Nazism was a public threat to the whole free West. By fighting against it as a citizen of the West, a person was saving their neighbor, taking care of their neighbor. Unfortunately, the Soviets also wanted to protect themselves from it, and we collaborated with them to stop it; later, we had a cold war with them, for the same reason of protecting the free West.

Islam has its own agenda and strategy. When it is morally austere, it is not like Christian restraint, although some things may look similar. It is for the purpose of the expansion of Islam, and will be found to eventually degrade women. The fact of Moslem on Moslem violence shows there are militants or non-moderates, and it is those who are dangerous to all society, to the free West, and must be stopped.

Silent Hunter

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
You REALLY don't read posts by your fellow "christians" advocating death to a variety of groups with whom they disagree, do you?

And you wonder why the rest of the non-christian world thinks you are all a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.