I never knew you !

Nanja

Nanja :straight: B57

You haven't been Given understanding of the scriptures.

The natural man, such as yourself cannot believe in Christ, because he is dead in sin by nature.

His will is not free but it's enslaved to sin all the days of his life.

That's an alienation from Spiritual Life, the Life of God!

Eph. 1:18
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart

~~~~~

beloved57

Exactly, My Brother!

Christ Knows every single soul He purchased with His Own Blood, which completely satisfied God's Law and Justice on their behalf forever. So any sins they committed in the past in their Federal Head Adam, and all the ones they shall commit in time, can never be charged to them, because they were imputed to their Surety Heb 7:22; Rom. 4:8 and Covenant Head from everlasting:

Heb. 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Is. 53:11
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Unlike those in Mat. 7:23, These Christ did Know Intimately (ginosko)!

They are the many whose iniquities He bear; each Member of His Body, His Bride, Chosen In Union with Him before the foundation of the World Eph. 1:4!

~~~~~
For Sure!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Their prayers were foreordained.

What if you don't wanna pray
noway.gif
what you were predestined to pray? :freak:

beloved57

Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent (Ac 17:30, emphasis mine).

If men aren't going to be saved, why ask them to repent? :banana:
Post 31, did you read and understand it ?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Nanja

Why would I change my setting from hybrid mode to linear mode for a antichrist? 2 Pe 2:1

As a reminder Beloved57 is number 19 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

You are a false witness!

Mat. 5:11-12
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~