ECT Humility

popsthebuilder

I don't know how much more direct I can be. I am not able to see into the hearts of man. Only God can do that. If you like playing God, like you seem to do quite often, that's your problem.
No....you already said earlier that humility itself is fake and unobservable.

Then I asked if you saw some problem with that.

I'll give you that we aren't to judge; so then what of yourself? You see none in you either right? That doesn't affect you in any fashion?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

No....you already said earlier that humility itself is fake and unobservable.

I said no such thing.

Then I asked if you saw some problem with that.

Clearly, I didn't since humility is a condition of the heart that I am not privy to.

I'll give you that we aren't to judge; so then what of yourself?

You aren't to judge because you judge according to the flesh.

You see none in you either right? That doesn't affect you in any fashion?

I haven't stated my opinion about myself.

You're the one who keeps telling me how proud and sinful I am.....as if you could see my heart and discern my motives. :chuckle:

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why are you discoursing with GD Pops?

Do you think she is listening to you?

All she is doing is justifying her wicked faith.
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION].

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said no such thing.

Cleary, I didn't since humility is a condition of the heart that I am not privy to.

You aren't to judge because you judge according to the flesh.

I haven't stated my opinion about myself.

You're the one who keeps telling me how proud and sinful I am.....as if you could see my heart and discern my motives. :chuckle:

Please forgive 'Pops,' you see, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I think I am only one who appreciate your sense of humor among your "unsaved" Christians.:)

I chuckle a lot with your posts.:)
And there's the hypocrite Mess-hack. You condemn others for telling you that you're not saved, and then you take potshots, saying that some of us are unsaved.

What a hypocrite.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Report me for what?

I can't use the quote function; most likely due to my own error. I don't know why you have such a problem with me actually quoting your words. It allows me to address your points further.

What rule am I breaking by quoting you with actual quotation marks?

I can manage to not use the @ symbol in front of your avatar. No problem.

Still don't see how that would be a violation though. But if you don't want me to then I won't....easy fix.

I went back and fixed a couple of the errors, and one case where I sorta spoke on your behalf. Even if I used the quote feature it would have been the same length though.

I don't see how attemtping to get your attention is any sort of abuse of any feature; but I can see how it could get annoying on the email reception end if excessive.....which it isn't seeing as how I have done it twice.

Neither was used as the feature is intended. Both were used to whine and complain. I don't need a special notification to hear you whine and complain.
I was only responding to your posts

Go here. Read. Learn how to use the BB code for the site.

http://theologyonline.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#list

The important stuff works on all platforms, some of the minor stuff doesn't.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] 5224658]"Our Lord being God in the flesh is pertinent to my salvation, but you choose to reject that."

Outright lie that you outright refuse to attempt to support because you know you cannot.

"The "known virtue" you speak of (humility) is commonly faked by the natural man of the flesh. He always loves himself more than God. So save the lectures for Meshak etal. They might buy your arguments."

Commonly is often; always is without fail. That you think man cannot genuinely have virtues is a little off....must be that whole original sin thing.

"Jesus Christ is not an "example" you can follow. You must be created a new creature, and you won't be until you know who Jesus Christ is. He is God come in the flesh."

Good job mawmaw. Now just be a dear and show who doesn't believe such with verifiable evidence....oops; that's right, you have none.....poor thing.

"Playing the victim won't work. You reject the Gospel, just as you reject your Lord God and Saviour. "

I reject neither; I just don't hold to your twisted versions.

"I'm simply telling you the truth. I realize you don't like it."

I love the truth. I hate manipulation of the truth disguised as truth but really just comfort and complacency with this physical life and the things there of. I hate it even more when they project their gross error onto others as if it is them who goes wholly against our Lord and His teachings.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.​

Which is what I said. We are judged by our conscience. We judge ourselves.

"I didn't write the Bible. I only quote it."

To me you quote in extreme partiality and twist the meaning of sacred writ through proficiency in cherry picking.

"I told you that you don't have the ability to judge. You keep proving it."

"To the pure all things are pure. My motives are not the problem, here."

That doesn't smack of missplaced pride in self at all. Who do you really think you are fooling.....those enslaved to the flesh don't count obviously.

"Your comment about being "without oil" only shows you do not understand spiritual things."

Show such scripturally or stop making stuff up.

"That's a fake sign off. :carryon:"

No it is a genuine plea from me to you, not that you will ever have any of it though you vainly imagine you will and even currently do.

By the way;. If true humility only comes through the saved and you are saved then why aren't you humble.....don't worry, you don't have to answer.....its okay.

peace

Report me for what?

I can't use the quote function; most likely due to my own error. I don't know why you have such a problem with me actually quoting your words. It allows me to address your points further.

What rule am I breaking by quoting you with actual quotation marks?

I can manage to not use the @ symbol in front of your avatar. No problem.

Still don't see how that would be a violation though. But if you don't want me to then I won't....easy fix.

I went back and fixed a couple of the errors, and one case where I sorta spoke on your behalf. Even if I used the quote feature it would have been the same length though.

I don't see how attemtping to get your attention is any sort of abuse of any feature; but I can see how it could get annoying on the email reception end if excessive.....which it isn't seeing as how I have done it twice.

I was only responding to your posts

http://theologyonline.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#list

Learn the BB Code, Pops. It's not that hard. All of the important stuff works on all platforms. Some of the minor stuff works only on the desktop site, but you can still use all of it to format your post.
I've asked you not to mention me. That means using the @ feature with my name. If I want to read any of your posts, I will without having to get a special notice through my email account.

That, and your whiney posts end up being impossible to decipher and way too long.
If you go into your account notification settings, you should be able to set them to your liking, if you haven't already done so.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why are you discoursing with GD Pops?

Do you think she is listening to you?

All she is doing is justifying her wicked faith.
@popsthebuilder.
GD acknowledges that that our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ is the only one with the righteousness and obedience that saves anyone.
That is not "wicked faith", but a pure faith of trusting the sure word of GOD.

Romans 5 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

If only you would submit to that faith, Meshak, the faith that comes by hearing and believing ALL of GOD's word and not just your cherry-picked portions.

john w

Hall of Fame
Humility is not closing your eyes to the obvious evil deeds.

mess-hak's/lost people's view on salvation(to be delivered from a danger):"I am a rat, but when I compare myself to other rats, I am not as dirty as my fellow rats, so I must be saved."

Wrong basis of comparison, rat. Memorize:

The Righteousness of God: Romans 1:17 KJV, Romans 3:5-22 KJV,Romans 10:3 KJV,2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV, Philippians 3:9 KJV

Fellow members of TOL, members of the boc-it's that simple.

Good day to you, sir.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Humongous" now. The Meshak people must be working in shifts.

The "Meshak people" borrowed their strategy from studying the Superman episode, "Superman and the Mole Men." The episode has been retitled on TOL, to "Satan and the Troll Men." There's a "mess" of them on TOL, all from the center of the earth/pits of hell.

Good day to you, sir musty:

5355465716_0b7cf0ee54.jpg

superman+mole+men4.jpg

molemennraygun.jpg

popsthebuilder

The "Meshak people" borrowed their strategy from studying the Superman episode, "Superman and the Mole Men." The episode has been retitled on TOL, to "Satan and the Troll Men." There's a "mess" of them on TOL, all from the center of the earth/pits of hell.

Good day to you, sir musty:

5355465716_0b7cf0ee54.jpg

superman+mole+men4.jpg

molemennraygun.jpg
More innocent pokes, of course.