How you can obey God’s commands.

God's Truth

You have not given your translation. I believe the scriptures. If you have a translation that says once and for all that is fine. I am not sure why you are asking these questions. I have already provided you many verses that say once for all.

What you don't get is that you are contentious and do not have understanding. The word 'and' is not going to change the Truth.

You also show that your Internet skills and finding my translation escapes you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What you don't get is that you are contentious and do not have understanding. The word 'and' is not going to change the Truth.

You also show that your Internet skills and finding my translation escapes you.
I don't know what to say to you God's Truth. You are not obligated to help me in any way. This is a Forum and I asked you to provide the translation you are using as it differed from the one I know.

This is still important. I hope you come to understand that it is. Shalom.

God's Truth

I don't know what to say to you God's Truth. You are not obligated to help me in any way. This is a Forum and I asked you to provide the translation you are using as it differed from the one I know.

This is still important. I hope you come to understand that it is. Shalom.

I am not going to give you that information. You need to learn to search.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am not going to give you that information. You need to learn to search.
You don't need to tell me what I need to learn to do. I can search as well as you. You are stubbornly refusing while I provided the name of the translation I used. Your post had a link to the NKJV which is not the same as what you posted. I don't hold any of this against you, I don't even think it was intentional. But none of this should be withheld. I know you posted about this on another thread. I hope all is clear to you now.

Ben Masada

Yep, you need to live by faith now and trust in God instead of yourself. I know it won't be easy without your crutch or training wheels but everyone has to grow up eventually.

I am unable to understand that what you say above could be God's will. If the Lord Almighty wanted that we all walked by faith and expected that God would do every thing else for ourselves, He would have made us all qua robots and not human beings with the attribute of Freewill. When the Lord created Mankind, He blessed them all and said to them: Now, grow and multiply and rule over all on earth including yourselves. (Gen. 1:28) It is only obvious that He, from then on, expected us to trust ourselves and not HaShem all the time. Again, mind you, we are not robots.

God's Truth

You don't need to tell me what I need to learn to do. I can search as well as you. You are stubbornly refusing while I provided the name of the translation I used. Your post had a link to the NKJV which is not the same as what you posted. I don't hold any of this against you, I don't even think it was intentional. But none of this should be withheld. I know you posted about this on another thread. I hope all is clear to you now.

You try to tell me that what I say is not from God. How are you to say such a thing to me? You try to say the word 'and' changed God's word. Who are you to speak that nonsense about God's word? Who are you to act like something was not yet clear to me? You are ridiculous, Jacob. IMHO.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You try to tell me that what I say is not from God. How are you to say such a thing to me? You try to say the word 'and' changed God's word. Who are you to speak that nonsense about God's word? Who are you to act like something was not yet clear to me? You are ridiculous, Jacob. IMHO.

To be honest, I don't know how you are coming up with this. I can certainly respect your view, whatever it is. But I don't at all believe God's word has been changed. Shalom.