HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Jesus taught faith and that is grace.

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Did you read that dazed?

Faith gives access to grace, and Jesus is the one who taught faith to have access to grace.

glorydaz

Because Jesus Christ was in the fullness of God bodily, God was in Christ Jesus reconciling the world into himself, Jesus said without the father I could do nothing, and he said that he only speaks what the father gives him to speak and hi lived by the will of God not by his own will and obeyed the commandments of God.

Grace and truth came by Jesus, and those who are of the truth hear his voice and are saved by the grace of God through faith.

Why don't you believe Jesus when he says that the father is the only true God? Why am I not supposed to believe him when he says this clearly in the Bible? And when he says that God is his God?. Why shouldn't I believe him GD?

I know this is hard for you to understand, but when God became flesh and dwelt among us, He became a human being while still remaining God. He was born as a human baby, grew up, got tired and hungry, and prayed to God as all humans should. He even died on the cross and rose from the dead....returning to his former glory that He had as God from the beginning. You take the words He spoke as a man and flat out ignore those that show Him to be God. You don't believe Him when He says He was before Abraham....that He came down from heaven, that He is in the Father and the Father is in Him. You only hear what you want to hear, and until you humble yourself in His sight, you will remain lost.

I've watched you toss out half of what He said, and it sickens me when I see you do so. :nono:

You may as well pick up stones just as the Jews did....they wouldn't believe Him either. And that's why He hides Himself from you. I know this because you have NO spiritual understanding in anything you post. I know....that will injure your pride. Just join up with the Jews and cast stones at Him.

John 8:57-59 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.​

glorydaz

Jesus taught faith and that is grace.

Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:

Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Did you read that dazed?

Faith gives access to grace, and Jesus is the one who taught faith to have access to grace.

And those are quotes from Paul, Gut, not Jesus when He walked among us. :duh:

glorydaz

We have to obey before we receive the Spirit, but the works of God are performed by God in us. We can't do it of ourselves. My point is that there are works. You mock others as being workers, but all those who belong to God should be workers, doing his works to glorify him.

No works, no glorifying God, others can't see God when we put our flesh before him, we are to carry out the works that God is doing in our hearts, as he changes our hearts to be more like that of Christ by the power of the Spirit through Christ.

A doer of the word is one that does the will of God, as Jesus said we are to hear the word and do it. Not hear the word and live how we please saying it's all been done for us!

:blabla:

God's Truth

And those are quotes from Paul, Gut, not Jesus when He walked among us. :duh:

Jesus is the one who came with grace and taught faith.

Try repenting for believing and following false doctrines and see what happens.

What do you have to lose?

Try it and say it aloud.

Say Father God in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ, forgive me for believing and following false doctrines...

glorydaz

Jesus is the one who came with grace and taught faith.

Try repenting for believing and following false doctrines and see what happens.

Unlike you, Gut, I've been saved for over forty years, and I've seen what happens. The Risen Lord appeared to Paul on the road to Damascus and sent him to preach the Gospel of Grace.....a free gift from God that cannot be earned by man.

Which is why Jesus Christ gets ALL THE GLORY, and man gets NONE. You workers hate that. :nono:

Now go away worker bees, you're buzzing is boring me.

marhig

I know this is hard for you to understand, but when God became flesh and dwelt among us, He became a human being while still remaining God. He was born as a human baby, grew up, got tired and hungry, and prayed to God as all humans should. He even died on the cross and rose from the dead....returning to his former glory that He had as God from the beginning. You take the words He spoke as a man and flat out ignore those that show Him to be God. You don't believe Him when He says He was before Abraham....that He came down from heaven, that He is in the Father and the Father is in Him. You only hear what you want to hear, and until you humble yourself in His sight, you will remain lost.

I've watched you toss out half of what He said, and it sickens me when I see you do so. :nono:

You may as well pick up stones just as the Jews did....they wouldn't believe Him either. And that's why He hides Himself from you. I know this because you have NO spiritual understanding in anything you post. I know....that will injure your pride. Just join up with the Jews and cast stones at Him.

John 8:57-59 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.​
So then, you should believe that Jesus is the father, just as GT does, because Jesus said that the father is the only true God. You bypass many verses and hop and skip around many others. And Christ is before Abraham and Abraham was glad to see his day because Christ was in Abraham!

The fact is, Jesus himself said that the father is the only true God, and that the father is also his God. Now, why shouldn't I believe Jesus? Why shouldn't I believe the words of Jesus Christ that he speaks so clearly? Not in parables but clearly as he prays to the father saying "life eternal is this, to know you the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent," and when he spoke to Mary and said, your God and my God, and he says that God is his God in Revelation 3.

Now, why shouldn't I believe the words of Christ Jesus himself?

God's Truth

Unlike you, Gut, I've been saved for over forty years, and I've seen what happens. The Risen Lord appeared to Paul on the road to Damascus and sent him to preach the Gospel of Grace.....a free gift from God that cannot be earned by man.

Which is why Jesus Christ gets ALL THE GLORY, and man gets NONE. You workers hate that. :nono:

Just try repenting anyways.

I was talked into it and I am thankful for it.

marhig

And those worker bees produce honey, the false wasps who look the part aren't willing to die but carry on stinging and producing nothing because they are not willing to do the works of God and have a mouth that glorifies themselves and condemns everyone else who doesn't agree with their false teachings.

No works, no glorifying God, and all those who are born of God do his works and they glorify him. All those not willing to do the works of God, put their flesh before him and he won't stay with those not willing to live by his will, no matter how much they think they are saved!

Those truly being saved, live by the will of God and obey him, and they are being saved through faith by the grace of God.

Titus 1

Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

popsthebuilder

Golly, you can look up words in the Bible dictionary. Paul never once associates works with salvation....in fact, the exact opposite. We are God's workmanship, and HE performs HIS good work in us.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Which speaks for the work of GOD; not against it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
way to go "worker bees".:first::first::first::first::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

Love and blessings in Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the Lord.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Grace is that God made salvation available for everyone who love love and peace.

It is clear that many of you don't seem to know what "grace" is and finger point at everyone who knows what "grace" is.

Those who persecute true Christians have no concept of what the salvation is.

God have mercy on us, sinners.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus uttered the word "grace."

Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus said the words "commandment," "statute," "law," etc.

Is no one here other than GD and I able to answer these two challenges? They're not that hard to do, yet those worker bees twist and turn and struggle and writhe trying to get away from the questions.

Again:

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER THE WORD "GRACE"? (in the four gospels)

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER WORDS LIKE "COMMANDMENT," "LAW," "STATUTE," ETC?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wrong! Jesus came with grace and bore witness to the the truth.

John 1

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And it's by the fullness of God in Christ Jesus that we received of his grace. And it's by the grace of God the hear the truth, hear the gospel which is given by the Spirit through Christ, then by the resurrection through the true church of God, those living by God's will and worshipping the father in Spirit and in truth.

It's the gospel of God through the Spirit, through Christ by the grace of God which is the free gift that we receive and we have a choice, believe or reject it. This is what we are saved by, the word of God, and those who accept it and truly repent have faith and turn to God, those willing to live by his will are saved from the world and are forgiven from their sins that they did in ignorance. And those who reject the truth are damned and are left under the will of Satan, living by the lusts of the flesh.

Luke 8

And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, AND DO IT .

It's no good being a hearer of the word and not a doer also. Those who are born anew live by the will of God and are doers of the word.

Jesus came with grace and truth and he brought us the grace of God through the truth as he bore witness to it. And those who believe and truly repent are saved by the grace of God through faith.

I'm wrong? Then prove it by answering my questions:

Still, no one has stated how many times Jesus said the words "commandment," "statute," "law," etc.

Is no one here other than GD and I able to answer these two challenges? They're not that hard to do, yet those worker bees twist and turn and struggle and writhe trying to get away from the questions.

Again:

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER THE WORD "GRACE"?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
way to go "worker bees".:first::first::first::first::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

Jesus is the Lord.
Grace is that God made salvation available for everyone who love love and peace.

It is clear that many of you don't seem to know what "grace" is and finger point at everyone who knows what "grace" is.

Those who persecute true Christians have no concept of what the salvation is.

God have mercy on us, sinners.
:troll:

God's Truth

Jesus is the Lord.

You are like Paul today...encouraging other believers and rejoicing.

They call us 'worker bees', and they fail to understand that we don't just believe that we have to believe; we believe in every word that God has given us out of the mouth of His Word.
We don't just believe and obey the command to have faith, we believe and obey the words of Jesus Christ that say to repent of our sins, and to forgive others, etc.

God's Truth

Again:

HOW MANY TIMES DID JESUS UTTER THE WORD "GRACE"? (in the four gospels)

Grace is forgiveness and mercy. That is what grace means. You keep saying Jesus who is full of grace and came with grace didn't preach it. That is a lie. Jesus gave us grace when he came.

I gave you scriptures where Jesus taught faith---something the OLD LAW WAS NOT BASED ON.

Here are scriptures where Jesus taught forgiveness:

Matthew 9:6 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”
Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven

You go against me for saying Jesus taught grace, even after I have already proven to you with scripture that Jesus TAUGHT FAITH, and now I give you scripture where Jesus TEACHES FORGIVENESS THROUGH HIM! Yet you still fail to recognize that as grace!

All you condemners and teachers of false doctrines who say Paul taught another gospel and that Jesus taught the old law---I say to you that you are in major error.

THE OLD LAW SAYS that a person MUST bring an animal to sacrifice to ATONE/FORGIVE one's sin.

BUT WHAT DID JESUS PREACH? Did Jesus tell anyone to bring an animal according to the old law? NO!!!!!!

Jesus said plainly that he forgives!

That is NOT THE OLD LAW! That is the new law, the NEW COVENANT, the good news, the gospel.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Grace is forgiveness and mercy. That is what grace means. You keep saying Jesus who is full of grace and came with grace didn't preach it. That is a lie. Jesus gave us grace when he came.

I gave you scriptures where Jesus taught faith---something the OLD LAW WAS NOT BASED ON.

Here are scriptures where Jesus taught forgiveness:

Matthew 9:6 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”
Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven

You go against me for saying Jesus taught grace, even after I have already proven to you with scripture that Jesus TAUGHT FAITH, and now I give you scripture where Jesus TEACHES FORGIVENESS THROUGH HIM! Yet you still fail to recognize that as grace!

All you condemners and teachers of false doctrines who say Paul taught another gospel and that Jesus taught the old law---I say to you that you are in major error.

THE OLD LAW SAYS that a person MUST bring an animal to sacrifice to ATONE/FORGIVE one's sin.

BUT WHAT DID JESUS PREACH? Did Jesus tell anyone to bring an animal according to the old law? NO!!!!!!

Jesus said plainly that he forgives!

That is NOT THE OLD LAW! That is the new law, the NEW COVENANT, the good news, the gospel.
Poor GT, who can't understand that forgiveness was required under the law, and mercy and grace are not synonymous.

GT, for the umpteenth time:

How many times did Jesus say the word "grace" in the four Gospels?

Compared to...

How many times did Jesus say the words "commandment," "law," "statute," etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.