HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

GT can't answer simple questions, apparently.

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;5216353

Yet another dodge from the infamous God's unTruth!

GT, AGAIN, because you didn't answer the questions asked:

QUOTE=JudgeRightly;5216286

GT, for the umpteenth time:

How many times did Jesus utter the word "grace?"

How many times did Jesus utter the word "law," "commandment," "Moses," "command," "statutes," etc?

You won't answer either question. Prove me wrong./QUOTE/QUOTE

They're reasonable enough questions. Why are you so afraid of answering them?

You are so pathetic right now that you make me remember how retarded humans really are compared to God.

However, there is no excuse for you to say Jesus didn't teach what grace is and that we are to have it for the New Covenant.

Jesus was full of grace and came with grace.
Paul is not the one who brought grace, Jesus is.

Paul is not the one that the Old Testament prophesied about, Jesus is.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
GT answered wisely, friend.
blessings.
She didn't answer at all.
You are so pathetic right now that you make me remember how retarded humans really are compared to God.

However, there is no excuse for you to say Jesus didn't teach what grace is and that we are to have it for the New Covenant.

Jesus was full of grace and came with grace.
Paul is not the one who brought grace, Jesus is.

Paul is not the one that the Old Testament prophesied about, Jesus is.
Did Jesus ever utter the word grace? If not, He couldn't have preached grace.

How many times did Jesus utter words like commandment, statutes, etc? Hundreds of times.

glorydaz

It is too stupid a post from JR. I told him that the scriptures say Jesus is full of grace and came with grace.

JR said but did Jesus say the word 'grace?'

LOL LOL LOL

I can hardly believe sometimes how stupid humans are.

Why didn't Jesus preach Grace before He appeared to PAUL on the road to Damascus?

That's the point, but you missed it. :chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
She didn't answer at all.Did Jesus ever utter the word grace? If not, He couldn't have preached grace.

How many times did Jesus utter words like commandment, statutes, etc? Hundreds of times.

So place Paul over Jesus.

what a blasphemy.

Your Lord is Paul, not Jesus.

marhig

"coming with grace" != "teaching the gospel of grace"

How many times do you have to be told that?
Wrong! Jesus came with grace and bore witness to the the truth.

John 1

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And it's by the fullness of God in Christ Jesus that we received of his grace. And it's by the grace of God the hear the truth, hear the gospel which is given by the Spirit through Christ, then by the resurrection through the true church of God, those living by God's will and worshipping the father in Spirit and in truth.

It's the gospel of God through the Spirit, through Christ by the grace of God which is the free gift that we receive and we have a choice, believe or reject it. This is what we are saved by, the word of God, and those who accept it and truly repent have faith and turn to God, those willing to live by his will are saved from the world and are forgiven from their sins that they did in ignorance. And those who reject the truth are damned and are left under the will of Satan, living by the lusts of the flesh.

Luke 8

And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, AND DO IT .

It's no good being a hearer of the word and not a doer also. Those who are born anew live by the will of God and are doers of the word.

Jesus came with grace and truth and he brought us the grace of God through the truth as he bore witness to it. And those who believe and truly repent are saved by the grace of God through faith.

God's Truth

Quote Him.....

Grace is that faith in Jesus' blood will take away your sins so that you don't have to have an animal sacrificed a couple times a day year after year.

Luke 16:16 "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

John the baptizer started the good news gospel which required grace.

marhig

GT, for the umpteenth time:

How many times did Jesus utter the word "grace?"

How many times did Jesus utter the word "law," "commandment," "Moses," "command," "statutes," etc?

You won't answer either question. Prove me wrong.
There was the law up until John, since then the kingdom of God is preached. And it's preached by the grace of God, firstly by Christ Jesus and then by Christ through the church. And now those born of God follow the law by the Spirit who teaches and guides them in the truth.

marhig

Gosh, you're still having to spell it out for her? Zoom...right over the worker bee's head.
Luke 8:21

And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, AND DO IT .

And Paul believed in works

Titus 1:16

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Titus 3:8

This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

2 Timothy 3

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

glorydaz

Wrong! Jesus came with grace and bore witness to the the truth.

John 1

John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

You like to pretend like you know something, but you miss what you NEED to see. John the Baptist was talking about Jesus being OUR GOD.....thus full of Grace and Truth. But, you ignore the part you need to see while you play like you understand what is being said. :nono:

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

glorydaz

Luke 8:21

And Paul believed in works

Titus 1:16

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Titus 3:8

This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

2 Timothy 3

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works

Golly, you can look up words in the Bible dictionary. Paul never once associates works with salvation....in fact, the exact opposite. We are God's workmanship, and HE performs HIS good work in us.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

glorydaz

Grace is that faith in Jesus' blood will take away your sins so that you don't have to have an animal sacrificed a couple times a day year after year.

Luke 16:16 "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

John the baptizer started the good news gospel which required grace.

You aren't quoting Jesus preaching grace. Keep trying.

God's Truth

Quote Him.....

Jesus came with grace.

Grace is about faith.

The old law was NOT based on faith.

See Galatians 3:13 The law is not based on faith;

Jesus taught faith.

Mark 11:22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 7:50 Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

...and many more.

marhig

You like to pretend like you know something, but you miss what you NEED to see. John the Baptist was talking about Jesus being OUR GOD.....thus full of Grace and Truth. But, you ignore the part you need to see while you play like you understand what is being said. :nono:

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Because Jesus Christ was in the fullness of God bodily, God was in Christ Jesus reconciling the world unto himself, Jesus said without the father I can do nothing, and he said that he only speaks what the father gives him to speak and he lived by the will of God not by his own will and obeyed the commandments of God.

Grace and truth came by Jesus, and those who are of the truth hear his voice and are saved by the grace of God through faith.

Why don't you believe Jesus when he says that the father is the only true God? Why am I not supposed to believe him when he says this clearly in the Bible? And when he says that God is his God?. Why shouldn't I believe him GD?

marhig

Golly, you can look up words in the Bible dictionary. Paul never once associates works with salvation....in fact, the exact opposite. We are God's workmanship, and HE performs HIS good work in us.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
We have to obey before we receive the Spirit, but the works of God are performed by God in us. We can't do it of ourselves. My point is that there are works. You mock others as being workers, but all those who belong to God should be workers, doing his works to glorify him.

No works, no glorifying God, others can't see God when we put our flesh before him, we are to carry out the works that God is doing in our hearts, as he changes our hearts to be more like that of Christ by the power of the Spirit through Christ.

A doer of the word is one that does the will of God, as Jesus said we are to hear the word and do it. Not hear the word and live how we please saying it's all been done for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.