ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

God's Truth

At Luke 9:6 the Twelve preached a gospel at a time when they didn't even know the Lord Jesus was going to die.

Only a fool would think they were preaching this gospel which Paul preached to the Gentiles:

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures"
(1 Cor.15:1-4).​

Hello stupid!

They preached forgiveness of sins through Jesus!

That is what Paul taught.

It is what Jesus taught while he walked the earth.

The Holy Spirit wasn't given to anyone until Jesus died and ascended.

The Holy Spirit was given to those who believed Jesus and his apostles, and

the Holy Spirit was given to the ones who believed Paul.

Same gospel that saves for all!

Interplanner

They preached forgiveness of sins through Jesus!

That is what Paul taught.

It is what Jesus taught while he walked the earth.

The Holy Spirit wasn't given to anyone until Jesus died and ascended.

The Holy Spirit was given to those who believed Jesus and his apostles, and

the Holy Spirit was given to the ones who believed Paul.

Same gospel that saves for all!

Don't be too concerned about a declaration by Jerry that someone is stupid.

john w

Hall of Fame
The reason I put you on ignore is because you are PROUD and to full of yourself to listen to when you could possibly be wrong. Must be nice to be perfect ?

You put almost everyone on ignore, dodgeball. That is your MO on TOL-make assertions, pound the podium, you are challenged, you go into an emotional tantrum, cry, "Lies!!! Out of Context!!!! You are on ignore!!!!!!," declare "Victory," and then return to your cliche/"I showed them a thin, or two, Lucy..." echo chamber.

As asked, for months: Explain the content of the good news/gospel Judas preached, as he "followed Jesus" for almost 3 years. Go ahead-specifics.

You will not.

Danoh

I only put my faith in ONE man and He was hung on a cross to pay for my sin unlike you who has placed their faith in Darby and all who followed in his errors.

I hope you are wrong so YOU can be fixed !

MAD is :stuck:in stupid/error

Just as with your o so graceful, Christ-like display towards anyone who fails to share your blindness to one thing or another: from issues related to Scripture to those having to do with politics.

Face it, dodge; you're as much a hypocrite in your faith as any of us often are.

Our conduct in each other's sight no more than a fabrication we each tell ourselves in that moment of "inconvenience."

The reality?

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

God's Truth

Just as with your o so graceful, Christ-like display towards anyone who fails to share your blindness to one thing or another: from issues related to Scripture to those having to do with politics.

Face it, dodge; you're as much a hypocrite in your faith as any of us often are.

Our conduct in each other's sight no more than a fabrication we each tell ourselves in that moment of "inconvenience."

The reality?

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

You are just as bad as dodge.

dodge

The reality?

The folks that come to insult and have NOT a bit of compassion on anyone but themselves and only promote lies as truth deserve to be recognized as the hypocrites they are.

I understand your believing that you fabricate much of what you believe because that is exactly what MAD is and does as in "fabricate"their own beliefs and truths .

MAD is:stuck:in error.

john w

Hall of Fame
The folks that come to insult and have NOT a bit of compassion on anyone but themselves and only promote lies as truth deserve to be recognized as the hypocrites they are.

I understand your believing that you fabricate much of what you believe because that is exactly what MAD is and does as in "fabricate"their own beliefs and truths .

As I predicted................. your MO on TOL-make assertions, pound the podium, you are challenged, you go into an emotional tantrum, cry, "Lies!!! Out of Context!!!! MAD is in error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are on ignore!!!!!!," declare "Victory," and then return to your cliche/"I showed them a thin, or two, Lucy..." echo chamber.

As asked, for months: Explain the content of the good news/gospel Judas preached, as he "followed Jesus" for almost 3 years. Go ahead-specifics.

You will not.

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
The folks that come to insult and .

You flaming hypocrite, actress-your MO is to insult MAD proponents. Want to see your quotes? No, you don't. Which side of your face, do you desire to be slapped?

Watch the "non insulting" "response, tantrum, that will ensue, or more, "MAD is in error!!! Lies!!!!Quit insulting me!!! Out of context!!!! You are on ignore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,....Fabrications!!!!!!!!!," or just her "punt." Watch.

You will not.

Not a peep.....

View attachment 25697

Danoh

Lol, talk about being in poor shape where it comes to understanding another's words - you actually turned what I said into something else altogether :D

You're a real character, bro :chuckle:

By the way, speaking of "bro" - I'm not sure if I asked you this before - have you always believed one has to do something in order to keep from losing their salvation; or was that something you learned at some point AFTER you believed that Christ died for your sins?

As for my understanding on this issue...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

dodge

Lol, talk about being in poor shape where it comes to understanding another's words - you actually turned what I said into something else altogether :D

You're a real character, bro :chuckle:

By the way, speaking of "bro" - I'm not sure if I asked you this before - have you always believed one has to do something in order to keep from losing their salvation; or was that something you learned at some point AFTER you believed that Christ died for your sins?

lol, Again you jump off of the cliff of goofiness. I have never nor do I now believe anything can be done to keep your salvation. Salvation was a gift so what do you do to earn a gift ? You either believe or you don't. Eph. 2:8-9

Repentance has NOTHING to do with keeping or earning ones salvation , but repentance has everything to do with keeping a right relationship with the Lord.

Amazingly many believe they can claim Jesus as savior but not as Lord and King. How can one have a King and Lord and then claim they do not have to obey their king and Lord ?

If Jesus is not your Lord then how then can you claim Him as your savior ?

God's Truth

It is unbelievable how you, as one who insults others, can be bothered by someone else just like yourself.

Danoh

lol, Again you jump off of the cliff of goofiness. I have never nor do I now believe anything can be done to keep your salvation. Salvation was a gift so what do you do to earn a gift ? You either believe or you don't. Eph. 2:8-9

Repentance has NOTHING to do with keeping or earning ones salvation , but repentance has everything to do with keeping a right relationship with the Lord.

Amazingly many believe they can claim Jesus as savior but not as Lord and King. How can one have a King and Lord and then claim they do not have to obey their king and Lord ?

I asked because sometimes when I use the word "bro" I mean it in the sense of a brother in the Lord, and so, I wanted to be sure that when do I use it in that way towards you, I am actually addressing a brother in Christ.

It appears I am!

Now if one could only clear you up on this "keeping a right relationship" through doing, confusion of yours.

Now that'd be somethin!

Again, BRO...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Danoh

So what that you insult yourself too?

You insulting yourself too doesn't make your false judgments any better.

No, slowpoke; I was neither insulting dodge, nor myself.

Rather, I was calling him on his misconduct, and included myself, given my own; at times.

Get a clue, woman!

:doh:

God's Truth

As I predicted................. your MO on TOL-make assertions, pound the podium, you are challenged, you go into an emotional tantrum, cry, "Lies!!! Out of Context!!!! MAD is in error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are on ignore!!!!!!," declare "Victory," and then return to your cliche/"I showed them a thin, or two, Lucy..." echo chamber.

You will not.

Not a peep.

THE BIBLE says Jesus came with good news.

Are you mocking Jesus?

Matthew 9:35 [ Workers for the Harvest ] Then Jesus went throughout all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and sickness.

Matthew 11:5 The blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have good news proclaimed to them.

Even John the baptizer preached the good news:

Luke 16:16 “The law and the prophets were in force until John; since then, the good news of the kingdom of God has been proclaimed, and everyone is urged to enter it.

17 His winnowing fork is in his hand to clean out his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his storehouse, but the chaff he will burn up with inextinguishable fire.”

18 And in this way, with many other exhortations, John proclaimed good news to the people.

Jesus preached the Good News, the Apostles taught the Good News, and Paul taught the same Good News.

Acts 5:42 Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Messiah.

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ,they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.

Even Paul taught the same good news. Nowhere anywhere does Paul says he has another good news, or a different good news, or a better good news.

Acts 10:36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.

Acts 11:20 Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.

Acts 13:32 “We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors

Acts 14:15 “Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them.

Acts 17:18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection.

Acts 20:24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

Romans 10:15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Romans 10:16 But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”

There is one gospel, and one good news.

God's Truth

No, slowpoke; I was neither insulting dodge, nor myself.

Rather, I was calling him on his misconduct, and included myself, given my own; at times.

Get a clue, woman!

:doh:
It is insulting to have such a hypocrite as yourself judge another.

You are the slow one. How many times and ways does it have to be explained to you? Are you so learning disabled? I said dodge and you, both, do the same things to MANY OTHERS.

You are so dense you are proving you have not changed, even though you publicly rebuke your actions.

Now that is beyond ignorant.

You are so clueless that you don't get that I am speaking about Dodge and you both are false judges for the insults you both give to me constantly.

God's Truth

I asked because sometimes when I use the word "bro" I mean it in the sense of a brother in the Lord, and so, I wanted to be sure that when do I use it in that way towards you, I am actually addressing a brother in Christ.

It appears I am!

Now if one could only clear you up on this "keeping a right relationship" through doing, confusion of yours.

Now that'd be somethin!

Again, BRO...

Dodge and you both are full of confusion.

Dodge contradicts himself and says we don't have to obey, and then he makes an argument for obeying.

You call people foolish for saying we have to obey, and you use the Galatians as examples.

Paul did not rebuke the Galatians for obeying Jesus.

Paul rebuked the Galatians for observing special days and wanting to get circumcised.

Those are purification/ceremonial works.

Those are the works that no longer save.

When Paul says no works, he does not mean no obey, he means no circumcision and animal sacrifices.