ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

Interplanner

The time of 'enormous upheaval' was in that generation after Jesus; that's what the text says. The NT is not a 'code' full of D'ism that a few expert amateurs on the internet must be asked about.

DAN P

:chuckle:

Hi and do you means , 2 Cor 3:13-17 ?

And as A Greek AMATEUR , SCHOLAR what does that passage mean ??

You NEVER answer how a person is saved in a 1P 1P , why is that ??

I know you do not like me ? O WELL !!

Here is and easy one , do you have a verse , as to when you were baptized , be careful , now !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Hi and do you means , 2 Cor 3:13-17 ?

And as A Greek AMATEUR , SCHOLAR what does that passage mean ??

You NEVER answer how a person is saved in a 1P 1P , why is that ??

I know you do not like me ? O WELL !!

Here is and easy one , do you have a verse , as to when you were baptized , be careful , now !!

dan p

I think you haveth me confused with Interplanner.

Danoh

How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22-23 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

If Paul preached the faith He once destroyed, how can it be a "different gospel"?

It is obvious to any one not caught up in the errors of MAD that MAD is a twist and out of context acceptance of what scripture does NOT teach.

Of the various Bible Study Principles evident in Scripture Itself: A simple one is touched on in the following passages...

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

"For (all) this...is briefly comprehended in this (one) saying..."

You see that?

He is basing his understanding of one thing on the principle of understanding various of it's components and how they contribute to the proper understanding of the one, and vice-versa.

You don't do that.

Instead, you base your conclusions on one or two seemingly related passages, when you do even that much.

Within this obvious vacuum of yours (within what you have clearly failed to study out the various aspects of in more depth) your conclusions appear sound to you.

But only to you.

But sound, they are not.

Your approach is as clearly unsound as Trump's continualy fool notion he can just wing his meetings with various foreign leaders.

As with your false idol over in DC, you are only fooling yourself.

Just about your every post reveals you are winging your conclusions, as you go along.

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12.

dodge

Of the various Bible Study Principles evident in Scripture Itself: A simple one is touched on in the following passages...

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

"For (all) this...is briefly comprehended in this (one) saying..."

You see that?

He is basing his understanding of one thing on the principle of understanding various of it's components and how they contribute to the proper understanding of the one, and vice-versa.

You don't do that.

Instead, you base your conclusions on one or two seemingly related passages, when you do even that much.

Within this obvious vacuum of yours (within what you have clearly failed to study out the various aspects of in more depth) your conclusions appear sound to you.

But only to you.

But sound, they are not.

Your approach is as clearly unsound as Trump's continualy fool notion he can just wing his meetings with various foreign leaders.

As with your false idol over in DC, you are only fooling yourself.

Just about your every post reveals you are winging your conclusions, as you go along.

NAh, winging it wwithout sound scriptural principles leads to:

Denying Paul preached the same truth he once sought to destroy.

Denying others were in Christ before Paul.

Denying that Paul taught all the Apostles received the same truth from the Holy Spirit.

Denying that "world" means world.

Denying that " whosoever" means whosoever.

Denying that "repentance" as taught by Jesus, Paul and all the Apostles means to repent.

Denying the validity or necessity of baptism as taught and practiced by Jesus and everyone but one person in the NT is still valid today.

Denying the "Lords's supper" which Jesus instituted and taught, and all the converts and Apostles taught and practiced as instructed by Jesus.

MAD is pretty much a shell of true Christianity,sadly.

Danoh

NAh, winging it wwithout sound scriptural principles leads to:

Denying Paul preached the same truth he once sought to destroy.

Denying others were in Christ before Paul.

Denying that Paul taught all the Apostles received the same truth from the Holy Spirit.

Denying that " whosoever" means whosoever.

Denying that "repentance" as taught by Jesus, Paul and all the Apostles means to repent.

Denying the validity or necessity of baptism as taught and practiced by Jesus and everyone but one person in the NT is still valid today.

Denying the "Lords's supper" which Jesus instituted and taught, and all the converts and Apostles taught and practiced as instructed by Jesus.

MAD is pretty much a shell of true Christianity,sadly.

As usual, just as "world" at times refers to "age" but you're off on that aspect, you're just as off on most of the above others.

And for the record - AGAIN- only a very, very small fringe group within MAD deny the Lord's supper is for today. I, for one, do not belong to said denying "Hybrids."

Not to mention other teachings on one thing or another such hold to not held by most MADs.

But you must have your "one size fits all" as to all the above, so, no surprise on this issue either.

Just shows once more, you wing your conclusions, as you go along :chuckle:

Okay, I'm done - time for your Kellyanne Conway response, lol

dodge

Danoh;5077355]As usual, just as "world" at times refers to "age" but you're off on that aspect, you're just as off on most of the above others.

Convenient that YOU get to decide who is in "world" in john 3:16
And for the record - AGAIN- only a very, very small fringe group within MAD deny the Lord's supper is for today. I, for one, do not belong to said denying "Hybrids."

MAD seems to be pretty much whoever in MAD wants it to be.

But you must have your "one size fits all" as to all the above, so, no surprise on this issue either.

Yep, that is pretty much what Christianity is in "one size fits all" one is either in Christ or not.

Just shows once more, you wing your conclusions, as you go along :chuckle:

Translated= I believe scripture and will not go down the roads that lead away from truth.

Okay, I'm done - time for your Kellyanne response, lol

Any response that proves MAD error meets the same hard hearted and blind response. Your loss not mine.

Danoh

Convenient that YOU get to decide who is in "world" in john 3:16

MAD seems to be pretty much whoever in MAD wants it to be.

Yep, that is pretty much what Christianity is in "one size fits all" one is either in Christ or not.

Translated= I believe scripture and will not go down the roads that lead away from truth.

Any response that proves MAD error meets the same hard hearted and blind response. Your loss not mine.

Yep, you winged your own on the spot notions into what I'd meant by that world/age example.

Likewise as to the rest of my post, once more.

You're simply not as sharp as you believe yourself to be.

It is what it is.

Acts 17:11,12

dodge

Yep, you winged your own on the spot notions into what I'd meant by that world/age example.

Likewise as to the rest of my post, once more.

You're simply not as sharp as you believe yourself to be.

It is what it is.

Acts 17:11,12

I am sharp enough not to fall for the deception of MAD !

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It doesn't always mean the entire globe.

Luke 2:1 KJV
(1) And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

The Roman Empire was expansive, indeed, but it not control the whole world.

As you can see on the map below that includes all areas of the Roman Empire (red) and even includes areas that were under dispute.
So the map below is as far as the Roman Empire went in capacity.

rome-empire-modern-nations-01.jpg

Long story short, the WHOLE WORLD was not taxed by them.

dodge

It doesn't always mean the entire globe.

Luke 2:1 KJV
(1) And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

The Roman Empire was expansive, indeed, but it not control the whole world.

As you can see on the map below that includes all areas of the Roman Empire (red) and even includes areas that were under dispute.
So the map below is as far as the Roman Empire went in capacity.

rome-empire-modern-nations-01.jpg

Long story short, the WHOLE WORLD was not taxed by them.

The Holy Spirit could have used "for God so loved Israel" but he did NOT.

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Holy Spirit could have used "for God so loved Israel" but he did NOT.

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
So you think Luke 2:1 means that Caesar taxed the whole world?

And I said nothing about replacing "world" with "Israel".
:idunno: