How Can Hillary Claim to be Pro-Woman When Abortion Has Killed 29 Mil Girls?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Trump’s position on abortion changed, that is something we should celebrate and applaud him for.

If that were the case, wouldn't Donald Trump be constantly talking about what actions he would take as President to protect the lives of the innocent unborn instead of constantly saying things like this?

wp-14729324372311.jpg

https://biblicalsignsinheadlines.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/wp-14729324372311.jpg?w=620

"Planned Parenthood does very good things."
-Donald Trump

Sorry Donald, but there is nothing "good" about an organization that murders hundreds of thousands of American babies each year.

As Christians, do we not hope to change hearts and minds, to lead people out of the darkness and into the Light of Christ? And don't we Pro-Life people want to change the minds of the Pro-Death abortionists?

Yes, but don't attempt to change the heart and mind of a proven pro abortionist while he's holding the most powerful office in the world, do it when he's in his next reality tv show: "I sure had fun fooling all of those people when I ran for President".

Well, Trump is such a person. I say, God bless him. And because of those things I just said, my admiration for people like Jeb and Ted turned to acid, because instead of admiring a man for leaving the wrong side and coming to the right side, they ridiculed him for it. That was despicable.

This is where you provide evidence showing that Donald Trump "left the wrong side and came to the right side". Might I suggest that you show Donald Trump changing his stance on abortion 5 times in 3 days; yep, that'll convince people that Trump is pro life.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

And for the lowlifes in this thread to attack a man who has done the very thing that we hope all pro-choicers will do is also despicable. You people make me sick.

I must say, for someone that has called me a "pederast" and a "homosexual" in the past for exposing the homosexual lifestyle and LGBTQ agenda, I guess being a "despicable lowlife" is a step up for me?

musterion

If that were the case, wouldn't Donald Trump be constantly talking about what actions he would take as President to protect the lives of the innocent unborn instead of constantly saying things like this?

wp-14729324372311.jpg

https://biblicalsignsinheadlines.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/wp-14729324372311.jpg?w=620

"Planned Parenthood does very good things."
-Donald Trump

Sorry Donald, but there is nothing "good" about an organization that murders hundreds of thousands of American babies each year.

Yes, but don't attempt to change the heart and mind of a proven pro abortionist while he's holding the most powerful office in the world, do it when he's in his next reality tv show: "I sure had fun fooling all of those people when I ran for President".

This is where you provide evidence showing that Donald Trump "left the wrong side and came to the right side". Might I suggest that you show Donald Trump changing his stance on abortion 5 times in 3 days; yep, that'll convince people that Trump is pro life.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-trumps-ever-shifting-positions-on-abortion/

I must say, for someone that has called me a "pederast" and a "homosexual" in the past for exposing the homosexual lifestyle and LGBTQ agenda, I guess being a "despicable lowlife" is a step up for me?

I don't trust Trump. Never have.

But what difference does it make between him and Clinton, if you're correct on all points?

He's might (or might not) be in favor of P.P. more than he wants his supporters to know.

She definitely is, and tweeted what a blessing P.P. is, on it's 100th anniversary.

He might (or might not) be in favor of abortion on demand, paid for by taxpayer money.

She definitely is.

So is you're so against abortion, why do you want in office the one you KNOW is more strongly pro-abortion? Your position isn't making sense.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't trust Trump. Never have.

I feel that way about you.

But what difference does it make between him and Clinton, if you're correct on all points?

First of all I want to make it perfectly clear that I'm not attempting to reason with you or your other Libertarian leaning pro Trump allies like ok doser, Catholic Crusader, Patrick jane and Crucible, I'm talking to those who truly do embrace biblical values.

He's might (or might not) be in favor of P.P. more than he wants his supporters to know.

She definitely is, and tweeted what a blessing P.P. is, on it's 100th anniversary.

He might (or might not) be in favor of abortion on demand, paid for by taxpayer money.

She definitely is.

So is you're so against abortion, why do you want in office the one you KNOW is more strongly pro-abortion? Your position isn't making sense.

Because with Hillary Clinton in office true conservatives know who the enemy is and can take action to stop any legislation that will continue to destroy Judeo-Christian values.

Republicans are notorious for sitting back and allowing their President to "fix it all". The presidency of Ronald Reagan is a prime example:

He talked the talk, but when it came to pro life/pro traditional family legislation, he most definitely didn't walk the walk.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which "true conservatives"? Paul Ryan? Mitch McConnell?

From what I'd seen, Ted Cruz was the only "true conservative" that ran in this past Presidential election.

Do you know how easy it would have been for a President Ted Cruz to overturn Roe v Wade?

Cruz and the late great Antonin Scalia both acknowledged that Roe v Wade violates the US Constitution because of the "Due Process clause". Simply put: a person can't be put to death without first showing that the person is guilty of a crime that deserves the death penalty.

musterion

Do you know how easy it would have been for a President Ted Cruz to overturn Roe v Wade?

Yes. Not easy at all. Pretty much impossible.

Cruz and the late great Antonin Scalia both acknowledged that Roe v Wade violates the US Constitution because of the "Due Process clause". Simply put: a person can't be put to death without first showing that the person is guilty of a crime that deserves the death penalty.

The Left would instantly sue on the grounds of what personhood even means (which is how we go to this point in the first place), thereby tying up in court indefinitely any shutdown of abortion mills until that definition is set BY LAW. But with an already left-leaning court, any decision would stand a good chance of coming down as "Unborn =/= person," keeping Roe v. Wade on the books and permanently destroying the only shot to ever undo it.

If you were a real conservative, YOU WOULD HAVE NO ILLUSIONS THAT THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WOULD SHAKE OUT.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
From what I'd seen, Ted Cruz was the only "true conservative" that ran in this past Presidential election.

In the meantime, you applaud Hillary and will allow her to make the next few Supreme Court appointees = you're a genius !!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I don't trust Trump. Never have..........
Name a politician you trust.
Today? None.
Well, then? What's the point in saying you don't trust Trump if you don't trust anyone else either. Frankly, if there is anyone to trust, it WOULD be Trump. He's not a politician, and I think what we can take away from the way he speaks is that he blurts out what he actually thinks. I can trust that.

musterion

Well, then? What's the point in saying you don't trust Trump if you don't trust anyone else either.

Simple.

I trust Clinton far less. Let me rephrase that: I do trust her to be exactly and everything she has been. Only up until now, she's been restrained. In the White House, she won't be.

Is it really hard for you to grasp the idea that, if one votes, he can vote AGAINST one candidate instead of voting FOR the other?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Simple.

I trust Clinton far less. Let me rephrase that: I do trust her to be exactly and everything she has been. Only up until now, she's been restrained. In the White House, she won't be.

Is it really hard for you to grasp the idea that, if one votes, he can vote AGAINST one candidate instead of voting FOR the other?

No. I grasp that. I also trust Trump to do what he says he'll do. I just don't see the type of political guile in him that politicians usually have.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Yes. Not easy at all. Pretty much impossible.

At least you're acknowledging (in so many words) that even if Donald Trump is pro life, and he's definitely not, that it would be "pretty much impossible" for him as President of the United States to overturn Roe v Wade.

I can always depend on your words to make my case.

Back to Ted Cruz:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

The Left would instantly sue on the grounds of what personhood even means (which is how we go to this point in the first place), thereby tying up in court indefinitely any shutdown of abortion mills until that definition is set BY LAW. But with an already left-leaning court, any decision would stand a good chance of coming down as "Unborn =/= person," keeping Roe v. Wade on the books and permanently destroying the only shot to ever undo it.

Let em sue. The law of the land (the United States Constitution) says that you can't put a person to death (and it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to prove that an unborn baby is a person) without first showing that the person is guilty of a capital offense.

ALL abortion clinics would be shut down under the Due Process clause, just like all prison executions would cease if the inmate wasn't first convicted in a court of law of a capital offense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr_yshI9D7A

If you were a real conservative, YOU WOULD HAVE NO ILLUSIONS THAT THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WOULD SHAKE OUT.

When can we discuss your Libertarian leanings so that I can show that it's impossible for a Libertarian to be pro life?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lyin' ACW goes back to Lyin' Ted, the man who flat out broke his pledge to support the GOP nominee, the same pledge that they cried about making Trump sign. Lyin' Ted is a fraud and a liar, just like you.

If you don't want to watch the entire 52 minutes, right before the 10 minute mark "Lyin' Ted" starts talking about the Due Process clause and Planned Parenthood.

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr_yshI9D7A

musterion

We will never see the Supreme Court rule on what is or isn't a person, but if it did, odds are they will declare an unborn baby is not a legal person.