Hovind Charges Dropped

Daniel1611

Hovind is though.

No he's not. Watch his lectures. He uses science to defeat evolution and for evidence of a relatively young earth. He does not claim that science proves that God exists. He says both God and evolution are religious ideas. The existence of God doesn't need to be proved by science. Its obvious. The fool has said in his heart that there is no God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yet God must have come from somewhere. Are you saying he could not have come from nothing? There is a God of God? And a God of that God, etc.....?

that right there is the enigma you cannot accept. in your mind., you can't grasp the One Eternal God, NOT created, no beginning and no end = eternal. God always was and always will be; a 2nd grade question i asked, i couldn't understand. we will never fully understand on earth.

have faith shagster, this life is a blip in time, without God, his Only BEGOTTEN Son Jesus Christ Our Lord And Saviour, the Comforter/Spirit and the Free Gift of Salvation by the Grace of God, our lives have no purpose. without God, we have no reason to be here. look out your window, you think all of this just "happened" ? - :patrol:

rougueone

i viewed 2 of his lectures years ago, but i don't know any details of his charges or incarceration. purely speculation on my part, but i think he made some influential and powerful enemies in academia and elsewhere, and it wouldn't surprise me if charges were creatively imposed - he lost 10 years of his life and family, that has no price - :patrol:

I learned of Hovind just after he was arrested. A friend told me about him. My friend showed me a clip of an interview with a woman at a Florida "Christian" College. She stated Hovind gave lecture there and in his lecture she claimed, Hovind made a remark about taxes and and that Christians should think hard about paying them as they fund many evil programs as abortion ET. She admitted she turned Hovind into the authorities because of this.
So much for Christian unity eh?
I cannot say I agree with Hovind on this position. But sternley disagree with the womans position giving Hovind over to the authorities. I remember what Jesus said:

Jesus answered, "You would have no authority over Me, unless it had been given you from above; for this reason he who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."

Daniel1611

Even if the charges were true, 10 years in prison for it? The guys that crashed the economy on purpose didnt do a day in jail. If fact, they got government welfare checks. They came after Hovind because he testified of their deeds, that they are evil.

Mocking You

I learned of Hovind just after he was arrested. A friend told me about him. My friend showed me a clip of an interview with a woman at a Florida "Christian" College. She stated Hovind gave lecture there and in his lecture she claimed, Hovind made a remark about taxes and and that Christians should think hard about paying them as they fund many evil programs as abortion ET. She admitted she turned Hovind into the authorities because of this.
So much for Christian unity eh?

Actually, there were students working for Kent Hovind who told the Pensacola VP that he was not withholding taxes, that he had an anti-tax position, that taxes are not to be paid because the workers are working for God, etc. She decided to tell the IRS.

Hovind once told the New York Times that he hadn't filed taxes in 30 years.

I remember what Jesus said:

Jesus answered, "You would have no authority over Me, unless it had been given you from above; for this reason he who delivered Me to you has the greater sin."

That scripture has nothing to do with paying taxes. However, Jesus willingly paid taxes in Matt. 13:24-27. In fact, He paid Peter's tax as well.

Mocking You

The guys that crashed the economy on purpose didnt do a day in jail. If fact, they got government welfare checks. They came after Hovind because he testified of their deeds, that they are evil.

Some guys purposely crashed the economy and the government came after Hovind because he testified of their deeds?

What world to you live in?

Daniel1611

Some guys purposely crashed the economy and the government came after Hovind because he testified of their deeds?

What world to you live in?

Not in your third grade america where the country is run by benevolent patriots and where the trees are made of cotton candy and gum drops.

Mocking You

Not in your third grade america where the country is run by benevolent patriots and where the trees are made of cotton candy and gum drops.

I don't live in your Infowars world and I don't fawn over Alex Jones, like you do.

You never answered my question--how old are you?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I am so very happy...I have been praying for Kent, ya know he talks a little fast for English ears but once you start "hearing" what he is saying you don't want to miss a word.

This is WONDERFUL news

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Actually, there were students working for Kent Hovind who told the Pensacola VP that he was not withholding taxes, that he had an anti-tax position, that taxes are not to be paid because the workers are working for God, etc. She decided to tell the IRS.

Hovind once told the New York Times that he hadn't filed taxes in 30 years.

That scripture has nothing to do with paying taxes. However, Jesus willingly paid taxes in Matt. 13:24-27. In fact, He paid Peter's tax as well.

I believe he was wrong, honestly wrong, don't YOU feel grieved that government takes your money and teaches kids wickedness with it?

. But he was not 10 years worth wrong.

That evil judge said in summing up and as justification for slapping such a heavy sentence in high security prison..."I consider what you have don to be worse than rape"

She later scratched the comment but several people witnessed that she had said it.

6days

The Free Kent Hovind Facebook page just posted message from his son, Eric, stating that he just received word from the government that they are dismissing all charges. It says they will post more info asap. Not positive what it all means, but hopefully it means he will be released from prison. The Baptist pastor has been imprisoned for the past decade on trumped up charges and persecuted by the government. Please pray for Dr. Hovind that he will be released from prison immediately. And praise God for the good news being released about his case.
What's the story? I thought it was that he claimed his income was tax free money?? (I really don't know, but always thought the charges were legit).

Daniel1611

Judge doesn't think they're legit anymore. Charges are dismissed.

Please email or call the federal bureau of prisons and kindly ask that Dr. Hovind be released Monday. Without people pressuring the BOP, he will have to sit in jail for months even though the charges are dismissed, due to red tape. Please take one minute to call or email the BOP. Information can be found on the Free Kent Hovind Facebook page.

Mocking You

That evil judge said in summing up and as justification for slapping such a heavy sentence in high security prison..."I consider what you have don to be worse than rape"

She later scratched the comment but several people witnessed that she had said it.

Uh huh. Sure.