Honor God's Son or Perish

Robert Pate

Banned
No you don't believe the Truth. It's hid from you 2 Cor. 4:3-4!

You don't even believe that Christ death alone saved sinners, cause you think they're going to wind up in hell anyways !

~~~

You want to believe that I am unsaved. What if I am not unsaved? What if what I am saying to you is true?

Nanja

You want to believe that I am unsaved. What if I am not unsaved? What if what I am saying to you is true?

You believe that those Christ died for will still wind up in hell.

You lie against the Efficacy of the Blood of Christ John 8:44!

~~~

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Here is a very good read on Salvation History. I read it and it was a very enjoyable & engaging read:

AFatherWoKeepsHisPromises.jpg

beloved57

You believe that those Christ died for will still wind up in hell.

You lie against the Efficacy of the Blood of Christ John 8:44!

~~~

Excellent Speech. They have dug themselves in a hole they can't get out of. You either accept the truth of limited atonement or you lie against the Truth of the efficacy the blood of Christ.

Then you have the extremist who attempt to avoid the logical conclusion that if Christ death doesn't save everyone He died for, it means it was flawed and ineffectual, by just teaching the other lie of universalism, that everyone without exception will be saved. We know that is a lie because them under the wrath of God in unbelief shall not see life Jn 3:36 !

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Robert Pate

Banned
Excellent Speech. They have dug themselves in a hole they can't get out of. You either accept the truth of limited atonement or you lie against the Truth of the efficacy the blood of Christ.

Then you have the extremist who attempt to avoid the logical conclusion that if Christ death doesn't save everyone He died for, it means it was flawed and ineffectual, by just teaching the other lie of universalism, that everyone without exception will be saved. We know that is a lie because them under the wrath of God in unbelief shall not see life Jn 3:36 !

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

If Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world, like the Bible says that he did, 1 John 2:2. Then Jesus is not Lord and should be removed from his position at the right hand of God.

But we know that he did, because the Bible tells us that he did, Colossians 2:15. Even Jesus himself claims to be the savior of the world, John 12:47.

beloved57

If Jesus did not atone for the sins of the whole world, like the Bible says that he did, 1 John 2:2. Then Jesus is not Lord and should be removed from his position at the right hand of God.

But we know that he did, because the Bible tells us that he did, Colossians 2:15. Even Jesus himself claims to be the savior of the world, John 12:47.

You are in between a rock and a hard stone. You can only believe in the limited atonement or you believe that Christ death for sinners was ineffectual to save.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are in between a rock and a hard stone. You can only believe in the limited atonement or you believe that Christ death for sinners was ineffectual to save.

I believe what the Bible says and the Bible plainly teaches that Jesus is the savior of the whole world.

"God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

This is what I believe. But you can't believe that because it is in conflict with your religion.

beloved57

I believe what the Bible says and the Bible plainly teaches that Jesus is the savior of the whole world.

"God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

This is what I believe. But you can't believe that because it is in conflict with your religion.
Either you believe that Christ death was limited and effectual or that it was ineffectual to save all for whom He died. There is no middle ground. The only thing you can do to prevent from teaching that Christ death was ineffectual , you would have to become a Universalist. I know you don't want to believe that heresy.

Robert Pate

Banned
Either you believe that Christ death was limited and effectual or that it was ineffectual to save all for whom He died. There is no middle ground. The only thing you can do to prevent from teaching that Christ death was ineffectual , you would have to become a Universalist. I know you don't want to believe that heresy.

Universally, Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

"I did not come to judge the world, but to SAVE THE WORLD" John 12:47.

When you deny that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, you deny that Jesus is Lord. And in denying the Lordship of Jesus you condemn yourself.

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But you don't believe in Jesus and his words.

beloved57

Universally, Jesus claims to be the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

"I did not come to judge the world, but to SAVE THE WORLD" John 12:47.

When you deny that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, you deny that Jesus is Lord. And in denying the Lordship of Jesus you condemn yourself.

Salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. But you don't believe in Jesus and his words.

Sorry you can't get around it. You either believe in the limited atonement or that Christ death alone was ineffectual to save all for whom He died. Which one are you ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Sorry you can't get around it. You either believe in the limited atonement or that Christ death alone was ineffectual to save all for whom He died. Which one are you ?

You want to believe that all men are stupid and can't believe, making God responsible for them going to hell.

You want to believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful tyrant, that delights in sending people to hell.

Jesus atones for the sins of the world so that idiots like you can't say that he is unjust. No one will be able to say that God is unjust or that he is unmerciful. He has done all that he can do for the salvation of fallen man. The ball is now in your court. What are you going to do about Jesus?

beloved57

You want to believe that all men are stupid and can't believe, making God responsible for them going to hell.

You want to believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful tyrant, that delights in sending people to hell.

Jesus atones for the sins of the world so that idiots like you can't say that he is unjust. No one will be able to say that God is unjust or that he is unmerciful. He has done all that he can do for the salvation of fallen man. The ball is now in your court. What are you going to do about Jesus?

So which one is it ?

You either believe in the limited atonement or that Christ death alone was ineffectual to save all for whom He died. Which one are you ?

fishrovmen

Only the Holy Spirit can reveal truth.

When you get hungry enough for the truth it will be revealed to you.

Read the book of Romans, especially chapters 3, 5 and 6. Paul had the truth because it had been revealed to him by Christ, Galatians 1:11,12.
I don't want to brag here, but I had memorized the first fourteen chapters of Romans years ago as well as other whole books in the NT.
It is because I love and long for the truth of God's word. I rehearse Romans several times a day in my mind and also in print because the truths contained are so encouraging and uplifting as well as challenging and exhorting.
I would encourage you to read Romans chapter 2.
One of the blessings of memorizing whole portions of Scripture is getting context; something that "verse snatchers" tend to dismiss.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
I don't want to brag here, but I had memorized the first fourteen chapters of Romans years ago as well as other whole books in the NT.
It is because I love and long for the truth of God's word. I rehearse Romans several times a day in my mind and also in print because the truths contained are so encouraging and uplifting as well as challenging and exhorting.
I would encourage you to read Romans chapter 2.
One of the blessings of memorizing whole portions of Scripture is getting context; something that "verse snatchers" tend to dismiss.

It is one thing to read the Bible and another thing to believe the Bible.

Paul said that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. If you really believed that, you would renounce your religion and trust in Christ alone.

beloved57

Paul said that we are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. If you really believed that, you would renounce your religion and trust in Christ alone.

Why don't you believe that Christ death alone saved sinners He died for ?

fishrovmen

Exactly why I told you to read Romans 2. You are as religious as anyone I have seen on TOL and you refuse to renounce Pateism and trust in Christ alone. Romans 2 should speak loudly to you but you are dull of hearing.
As I told you before, several times; if you refuse to substantiate your claims, then you are a liar. Plain and simple, because you like complicated religion.