Homosexuality selected because of societal function

glassjester

i see it as an acknowledgement that those who embrace the perversion of homosexuality also embrace the perversion of promiscuity :idunno:

I agree.
But that does not seem to be an effective complaint, when debating the morality of homosexuality.

The typical homosexual defender does not see promiscuity as immoral.

Quetzal

Having sex with a horse or a dog is not harmful to others within the society in question either. I guess you're cool with that too half-wit?

Then that's the perfect opportunity for you to do us all a giant favor and shut up.
It's okay, if critical discussion is beyond your capabilities, you don't have to participate!

Quetzal

disagree all you like, but dodge's statement is true for the vast majority of the american population - less than 2% of americans identify as fags
Which counters his definitive statement. If he were to say a majority of people are born with a traditional orientation related to their gender, no arguments from here. But he didn't.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Which counters his definitive statement. If he were to say a majority of people are born with a traditional orientation related to their gender, no arguments from here. But he didn't.

Your avatar is perfect: A fat-headed alien with no clue of authentic humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

dodge

Having sex with a horse or a dog is not harmful to others within the society in question either. I guess you're cool with that too half-wit?

Then that's the perfect opportunity for you to do us all a giant favor and shut up.

I am offended by your lack of love or concern for folks that are heading for hell,but then again that is the RCC way agree with me and the errors of RCC or die. Jesus came to seek and save the lost ( sinners ) as per Scripture, but then again what RC has ever agreed with scripture ? Answer=none.

dodge

You can say your correct until the cows come home too, but you are dead wrong, and my pot shots at your stupidity entertain me.

Showing you have NO clue about the love or forgiveness of God when it comes to lost folks. Your loss not mine.

Pot shots are for lost folks not those who understand and accept the forgiveness of God.

MrDante

The gender a person is born with is their orientation unless of course Satan and society persuade that person to go against their own sexual identity.

You live in denial of the obvious, sadly.

All of nature has been corrupted by the fall of man caused by sin.

It is not really that complicated. A man having sex with another man is a perversion and complete lack of respect for himself or his partner as both are defiling themselves.

Gender is a physical condition of our bodies, it is social and legal status as male or female or intersexed.

Orientation the emotional, romantic and/or sexual attractions to men, women or both sexes and it is independent of gender or any sexual activity.

glassjester

I am offended by your lack of love or concern for folks that are heading for hell,but then again that is the RCC way agree with me and the errors of RCC or die.

That is a misunderstanding of Catholic doctrine.
And Catholic Crusader does not speak for every Catholic.

I agree. If our words are without love, they are as a clanging cymbal.
But your attack on the Catholic Church is misplaced.

but then again what RC has ever agreed with scripture ? Answer=none.

You can't possibly believe that.