Homosexuality selected because of societal function

exminister

Same sex is neither genetic or natural selection it is SIN and perverted, nasty,UN-natural and abomination.

I just don't get some Christians who freely say they are "born sinners" but they can't get specific. They seem to fear its' full meaning. We are genetically reproduced. You will sin because you were ** born that way **.
Sin IS natural.
Read Paul about the natural man aka genetics.

dodge

I just don't get some Christians who freely say they are "born sinners" but they can't get specific. They seem to fear its' full meaning. We are genetically reproduced. You will sin because you were ** born that way **.
Sin IS natural.
Read Paul about the natural man aka genetics.

There are 2 types of sin in scripture 1st is when a christian sins and asks forgiveness ! Sin being akin to a period. a christian sins and asks forgiveness= sin asks forgiveness

2nd is when a lost person sins and does not ask for forgiveness and continues to LIVE in UN-forgiven sin.

christian . + . + . + . + . + . + . +

Non christian _______________________

exminister

There are 2 types of sin in scripture 1st is when a christian sins and asks forgiveness ! Sin being akin to a period. a christian sins and asks forgiveness= sin asks forgiveness

2nd is when a lost person sins and does not ask for forgiveness and continues to LIVE in UN-forgiven sin.

christian . + . + . + . + . + . + . +

Non christian _______________________

Were you born a sinner?

dodge

Were you born a sinner?

Rom 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Rom 6:17

But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Rom 6:18

Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

exminister

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

I see you want to avoid a direct answer thus proving my original premise. Some Christians don't want to get specific on what it means to be born a sinner which the texts above support. Sin IS man's natural state. He is * born that way * and must be saved from his own genetics. Being made free!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see you want to avoid a direct answer thus proving my original premise. Some Christians don't want to get specific on what it means to be born a sinner which the texts above support. Sin IS man's natural state. He is * born that way * and must be saved from his own genetics. Being made free!

I'll answer this one:

Yes, man is born to sin, but not born with same sex (i.e. unnatural) desires, those desires are a product of one's dysfunctional environment (and in many cases, society's dysfunctional environment, hence experimentation with homosexuality).

And you are correct: there is a way out of having unnatural sexual desires: Jesus is the way (although sometimes people need psychological help as well as spiritual).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
These atheists under a delusion that they are superior to 4500 year old religion -_-

Just go away, seriously :chuckle:

exminister

I'll answer this one:

Yes, man is born to sin, but not born with same sex (i.e. unnatural) desires, those desires are a product of one's dysfunctional environment (and in many cases, society's dysfunctional environment, hence experimentation with homosexuality).

And you are correct: there is a way out of having unnatural sexual desires: Jesus is the way (although sometimes people need psychological help as well as spiritual).

Thank you for being direct unlike dodger.

If we are born sinners then how do you pick and choose what that means?
"Well we are born sinners but not these sins but yes those sins" strikes me as taking away the reality of being born sinners and sets up levels of sins like mortal and venial. A sin is a sin.

What sins are we genetically pre-disposed? Or are we born pure?

dodge

I see you avoided the scripture I posted.

Everyone is a sinner ! Some are saved sinners ( those who have trusted Jesus ) and some are lost sinners ( they don't trust God confess their sins and ask forgiveness ) they ENJOY their sin more than they love God as in same sex.

dodge

Utterly shocking, breaking news! Not recognized or believed to be true in America, there is this distinction between love and lust, according to God. But who's He to judge? Some very elementary examination of the Greek...

The following verse describes why same sex exists.

2Ti 3:4
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'll answer this one:

Thank you for being direct unlike dodger.

You're welcome, I deal with leftwing LGBTQ propagandists like you on a regular basis, so I thought that I would share the truth about the lie that you're attempting to pass off.

If we are born sinners then how do you pick and choose what that means?
"Well we are born sinners but not these sins but yes those sins" strikes me as taking away the reality of being born sinners and sets up levels of sins like mortal and venial. A sin is a sin.

What sins are we genetically pre-disposed? Or are we born pure?

As I'd pointed out in my earlier post and have massive evidence to show in another hugely popular 4 part thread: this particular sin (same sex desires and behavior, i.e. homosexuality) is brought on by negative environmental factors during childhood (molestation, rape, dysfunctional family: overbearing mother, abusive or distant father, etc.).

Of course your LGBTQ allies spent a massive amount of money in an attempt to find a 'gay' gene. The purpose was to show that same sex desires are not changeable, and thus the need for protection via 'hate crime legislation'.

They, like you have failed in their attempt at propaganda.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
First off I am not deterministic .
Yes you are. You're beloved57. beloved57 is a determinist.

And if you're not beloved57, then you are deliberately misleading us by posting just like beloved57 posts. Subtle and unique nuances that beloved57 is not aware of, but that a careful trickster would note and replicate.

So you're either beloved57 (who is a determinist), or you're a careful trickster. And if you are beloved57, then you're still a trickster, just not so careful about it.
Folks make choices everyday, and making the choice to participate in same sex is a choice against God and nature.
Agreed on the God part. I don't know what you mean by against nature though.
Same sex is a choice that is about lust not love.
Engaging in SSB is a choice. Wanting to fall in love and settle down with someone of your same sex is not. That is disordered, and a trial.
Men sticking their private parts in fecal matter is nasty and disguising to folks that have not sold their soul to participate in and advocate sin.
No comment.

MrDante

I'll answer this one:

You have no evidence to support this.

dodge

Nihilo;4794477]Yes you are. You're beloved57. beloved57 is a determinist.

And if you're not beloved57, then you are deliberately misleading us by posting just like beloved57 posts. Subtle and unique nuances that beloved57 is not aware of, but that a careful trickster would note and replicate.

I have said before and will say this one last time I am not B57. Could be B57 posts like me and not I like him/her.

What I meant by against nature is that God designed a man and a woman to "fit" together, and anything else is UN-natural and against God and nature.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I have said before and will say this one last time I am not B57. Could be B57 posts like me and not I like him/her.
Can't be. beloved57 is too unique a poster. They broke the mold when they made beloved57.

Besides, I've seen posts of yours where you don't post like beloved57, and then all of a sudden you do, in the same thread, just as if, in some conversations, you wind up sometimes forgetting to disguise yourself.

I compare the odds that you happen to have precisely the same mannerisms and idiosyncrasies, as a million-to-one poster here, with the odds that you're simply being dishonest. It is way more likely that you're being dishonest.
What I meant by against nature is that God designed a man and a woman to "fit" together, and anything else is UN-natural and against God and nature.
I just say against God, or preferably against God's law. The Church suggests that the "why," is related to what you say here.

exminister

I see you avoided the scripture I posted.

Everyone is a sinner ! Some are saved sinners ( those who have trusted Jesus ) and some are lost sinners ( they don't trust God confess their sins and ask forgiveness ) they ENJOY their sin more than they love God as in same sex.
No I clearly quoted the scripture you presented back to you. "being made free". Hello.
Scripture says we are born sinners. So we are born that way. Sin IS our natural state being born of Adam. We are not pure and a Sin Is a Sin. We don't get to cherry pick ones that we find icky and call it something else.

exminister

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'll answer this one:

You're welcome, I deal with leftwing LGBTQ propagandists like you on a regular basis, so I thought that I would share the truth about the lie that you're attempting to pass off.

As I'd pointed out in my earlier post and have massive evidence to show in another hugely popular 4 part thread: this particular sin (same sex desires and behavior, i.e. homosexuality) is brought on by negative environmental factors during childhood (molestation, rape, dysfunctional family: overbearing mother, abusive or distant father, etc.).

Of course your LGBTQ allies spent a massive amount of money in an attempt to find a 'gay' gene. The purpose was to show that same sex desires are not changeable, and thus the need for protection via 'hate crime legislation'.

They, like you have failed in their attempt at propaganda.

Nope. Just being consistent with scripture. A sin is a sin. You couldn't spell out what sins are genetic. You just have an obsession with this one because it's icky to you.

What the hell does being BORN a sinner mean?
As Paul says, I do what I don't want to do not because of the sin in me. I am predisposed genetically to sin. It's powerful and very difficult to fight. Thus we are in need of a Savior to "make us free".

Being gay, being a liar, being a thief, being a murder, being a adulterer, being a covetor, being a ...
Jesus said even if you think it...
All of that is on equal footing.

dodge

Can't be. beloved57 is too unique a poster. They broke the mold when they made beloved57.

Besides, I've seen posts of yours where you don't post like beloved57, and then all of a sudden you do, in the same thread, just as if, in some conversations, you wind up sometimes forgetting to disguise yourself.

I compare the odds that you happen to have precisely the same mannerisms and idiosyncrasies, as a million-to-one poster here, with the odds that you're simply being dishonest. It is way more likely that you're being dishonest.
I just say against God, or preferably against God's law. The Church suggests that the "why," is related to what you say here.

Honestly I do NOT care what you surmise or think ! Can you read ? I told you I am not B57, and if I was I surely would not disguise myself.This is the internet why would anyone hide their identity ? Are you really that hung up on B57 that everyone you disagree with has to be B57 ?

dodge

No I clearly quoted the scripture you presented back to you. "being made free". Hello.
Scripture says we are born sinners. So we are born that way. Sin IS our natural state being born of Adam. We are not pure and a Sin Is a Sin. We don't get to cherry pick ones that we find icky and call it something else.

I suggest you re-read Romans 1 ! At some point in the sin of same sex God gives those in that sin a reprobate mind. DO you even know what a reprobate is ? Now if God gives them a reprobate mind then who do they ( same sex couple ) go to to be healed ? answer NO ONE they are doomed.