Homeschoolers

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Christine
Hmmm tough one. My dad went to college. He became a public school teacher. I wouldn't want to be a public school teacher, or a social worker, or a lawyer. I don't know what I would get a degree in.

I can't choose between a degree in theology or in dancing.

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Depends on how long it would take for me to get married. I just might live with them 'til 30, but the house we live in is very small. We can only hold one more boy. We can't stuff anymore girls in our room unless Cat and me move into the living room, or until we get a new house. Dad has been talking about that. We're trying to get Grandpa to agree to move to Colorado. We can't leave him here.
Well, Elaine and me live in a nice size house that Dad, Mom, and our grandparents built, so the size of the house or the family isn't an issue here.

The Beckinator

I'm not really sure what i want to do yet...i mean i love kids but i dont know if i want to work with them my whole life and i like being a nurse but i dont want to be around people who might die!!

Christine

I can't choose between a degree in theology or in dancing.
If the choice was mine, I would choose theology, provided that it was a conservative school. What type of career would you do with it?

ShadowMaid

If the choice was mine, I would choose theology, provided that it was a conservative school. What type of career would you do with it?

I'm not sure. I'm still thinking.

Christine

Originally posted by The Beckinator
I'm not really sure what i want to do yet...i mean i love kids but i dont know if i want to work with them my whole life and i like being a nurse but i dont want to be around people who might die!!
You have plenty of time to think about it, Becky. Just because you're a nurse doesn't mean you'll have paitents that are dying. My mother was a nurse for 10 years and not very many of her paitents died.:)

Christine

I'm not sure. I'm still thinking.
With theology, there are a lot of great ministries out there that can provide you with matierials so you can have the knowledge without the expense of college.

ShadowMaid

With theology, there are a lot of great ministries out there that can provide you with matierials so you can have the knowledge without the expense of college.

Yeah, like here.:D

Christine

Actually, he and I were joking around.:(
lol I know. I think if more children came into the family, they would find someplace for you and Kitty, even if you had to sleep on the couch.:D

ShadowMaid

lol I know. I think if more children came into the family, they would find someplace for you and Kitty, even if you had to sleep on the couch.:D

Of course they would.:D