Homeschoolers

Christine

Well, you are certainly different than me. I don't even plan on it. I have absolutely no reason to go. I just want to be a wife and mother, so I won't need a degree.

ShadowMaid

I won't go to colege if I get married, but if it looks like a while 'til I get married, I'm going to have to get a job. I can't live in my parents house forever.

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
If you had to go to college, what profession would you choose?
Hmmm tough one. My dad went to college. He became a public school teacher. I wouldn't want to be a public school teacher, or a social worker, or a lawyer. I don't know what I would get a degree in.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Christine
Why can't you live with your parents until you get married? That's what Elaine and me are going to do.

Depends on how long it would take for me to get married. I just might live with them 'til 30, but the house we live in is very small. We can only hold one more boy. We can't stuff anymore girls in our room unless Cat and me move into the living room, or until we get a new house. Dad has been talking about that. We're trying to get Grandpa to agree to move to Colorado. We can't leave him here.