Hollywood pedophiles

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sure. Post them. Are they any more important than the ones about men who aren't from Hollywood? Or from "the left?"

Perpetrated by fathers, uncles, brothers, family friends? Because that's where most sexual abuse of children happens, you know.

Sexual abuse in the workplace isn't limited to Hollywood. It's in corporate offices and small businesses. On both sides of the political aisle. And in churches. In liberal communities and in strict religious communities.

So yeah. You can go on about "the left," but sexual abuse is everywhere.
Dear little miss jump to conclusion again, you have never seen me say that it is not everywhere.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was groped under my clothing and subjected to sexualized comments about my breasts when I was 15 years old by an authority figure who was highly regarded in the community. He was as far from "the left" as you can be.

I didn't tell a single soul until four years ago, when I was in my early 50s.

That was the first incident in my life but it wasn't the only incident. The most recent happened in my early 50s as well, and it has had an effect on me in ways I don't care to get into.

For a teenager, IMO and from my own experience, that reaction is natural. One of the reasons I am so adamantly against teenagers having relationships with (including marrying) adults is because they are at a disadvantage due to maturity and a lack of independence. I put this squarely on ANY adult seeking out a relationship or hook up with a teen. It's predatory and they should be held to a higher standard.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yes, I know there are times that women have fabricated allegations, and ruined lives because of it. I have sons. I wouldn't want that to happen to them, or any innocent man.
That's all I ask is that that very thing not be taken off the plate.

So many people seem to have already made up their mind.
I understand that because my first inclination is that he is guilty.
But even though that is what my spidey senses are telling me, my brain keeps nudging my memory of all the news stories, books, and movies where it all appeared to look really bad for the accused, but then more info comes out and BOOM, plot twist and the one that looked as though all the cards were stacked against him turned out to be innocent.

From what we know about politicians, they will do any sneaky underhanded thing they can to score points.
So we shouldn't be too naïve to think they are using this for the same.
Doesn't mean they are.
But we know it is not beneath them to do so.

Right now it ain't lookin good for Moore.
But I'm gonna wait just a little longer to make sure there ain't no surprise plot twist around the corner so I don't have to eat crow.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And yeah, I would like PJ to post any stories about accused pedophiles so we watch and see how it is handled and how it turns out.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I was groped under my clothing and subjected to sexualized comments about my breasts when I was 15 years old by an authority figure who was highly regarded in the community. He was as far from "the left" as you can be.
Sexual misconduct is wickedness.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
While we are on the subject of molesting underage children .......

What should we do when an underage boy sodomizes another underage boy (both consented).
Not as just a curiosity thing, but because they wanted to.

And let's say both these boys then found an adult man and wanted to with them.
Statutory, yes, but is it rape in the true sense of the act?
Sure, the adult should be more responsible to resist and should most definitely get in trouble for it.
But the kid was not coerced or intimidated or in any danger or done any harm to, they knew what was happening because they were already doing it with other kids and they wanted it to happen.

What do you do with two underage boys that sodomize other underage boys?
It certainly isn't rape, so what do you charge them with?
Just boys being boys?
I don't know, and am glad I never had to face such a decision.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
While we are on the subject of molesting underage children .......

What should we do when an underage boy sodomizes another underage boy (both consented).
Not as just a curiosity thing, but because they wanted to.

And let's say both these boys then found an adult man and wanted to with them.
Statutory, yes, but is it rape in the true sense of the act?
Sure, the adult should be more responsible to resist and should most definitely get in trouble for it.
But the kid was not coerced or intimidated or in any danger or done any harm to, they knew what was happening because they were already doing it with other kids and they wanted it to happen.

What do you do with two underage boys that sodomize other underage boys?
It certainly isn't rape, so what do you charge them with?
Just boys being boys?
I don't know, and am glad I never had to face such a decision.
Sexual misconduct is wickedness. You don't let those boys or that man into your communion. "...put away from among yourselves that wicked person." 1st Corinthians 5:13 (KJV)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sexual misconduct is wickedness. You don't let those boys or that man into your communion. "...put away from among yourselves that wicked person." 1st Corinthians 5:13 (KJV)
Sure.
But what do you do legally to two underage boys that sodomize each other consensually?
Jail them?
I don't know what should be done.