His Feet Shall Stand on the Mount of Olives

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Even White was a true false prophet tgat almost caused the disappearance of the SDA church. She said that Jesus had entered the chambers already and we are talking about in 1888. She was trying to interpret the Bible before 1948 when certain bible books and passages couldn't even be fully interpreted. Those books and passages are now fully interpretable. How can people disregard whole passages that start with "in that day" or disregard verses such as in Mathew 24. You have to eat the whole plate.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Props for calling it on White. This was all lash back from William Miller. The slight of hand was to generate the false doctrine of investigative judgment.

You have some solid points here.

balut55

I take it literally. I don't know exactly how this verse manifests but there are areas left untouched by the tribulations.

He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.Daniel 11:41.

Obviously there is gonna be protection. But is really about flesh? God has a conversion plan. So it must be protection of flesh to allow further preaching to the lost sheep.

So you have a problem with "knowing the date or time. I said it would be around the "feast of trumpets" The idiom of the feast of trumpets is "you won't know the day or time. Do you believe we are in the season? The key is the Jewish holidays. Jubilees and Shemitah years. Have you studied revelations 12 and the constellation formation that will occur in September of this year. September 2017 it is a message that Jesus comes to gather the wheat. Israel will enter full labor.

http://www.dailycrow.com/what-is-the-revelation-12-sign-of-september-2017-saying/

When we put it together we have this:

The King, The Lion of Judah, The Morningstar of Love, The Coming War, The Written Word, The One Who Breathed Life Into Being and Light Into Darkness, Is Gathering the Wheat, The King Is Arriving As Lightning With Grace For His Virgin.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I take it literally. I don't know exactly how this verse manifests but there are areas left untouched by the tribulations.

He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.Daniel 11:41.

Obviously there is gonna be protection. But is really about flesh? God has a conversion plan. So it must be protection of flesh to allow further preaching to the lost sheep.

So you have a problem with "knowing the date or time. I said it would be around the "feast of trumpets" The idiom of the feast of trumpets is "you won't know the day or time. Do you believe we are in the season? The key is the Jewish holidays. Jubilees and Shemitah years. Have you studied revelations 12 and the constellation formation that will occur in September of this year. September 2017 it is a message that Jesus comes to gather the wheat. Israel will enter full labor.

http://www.dailycrow.com/what-is-the-revelation-12-sign-of-september-2017-saying/

When we put it together we have this:

The King, The Lion of Judah, The Morningstar of Love, The Coming War, The Written Word, The One Who Breathed Life Into Being and Light Into Darkness, Is Gathering the Wheat, The King Is Arriving As Lightning With Grace For His Virgin.

I appreciate your perspective immensely. I will think on this. I won't ever name a time or year, but stuff is ramping up for certain.

Also, your recognition of Jewish festivals in prophecy is very positive. Many miss this.

Interplanner

Jesus only identified one thing from the whole OT in Mt24: the evil person in the temple during the revolt that ruined Israel. He's from Dan 8 & 9. It took place as expected, even expected by Josephus and Caiaphas.

balut55

Question for you. Have you been watching Trump and his desire to move the embassy to Jerueselam even though it ties us to Israel as the whole world goes against Israel? Every other aspect of him scares the heck out of people. So everything is coming together in my mind. How about yours? Not to mention his overt backing of Israel?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Already have one.
Click on the two arrows next to the thanks button.
It gives you the option to approve or disapprove of a post (just click the circle with 'approve' or disapprove').

Note:

If you haven't used up your 'rep' limit, you can approve or disapprove a post and then also 'thank' a post.
If you 'thank' a post first, you cannot then approve or disapprove a post.

By giving rep first you can also give a thanks.
If you give a thanks first you cannot also give a rep.

balut55

Couple this with the false interpretation of revelations 12 by the false prophet.

VIII. QUEEN OF ALL CREATION

241. Mary, the Mother who cared for Jesus, now cares with maternal affection and pain for this wounded world. Just as her pierced heart mourned the death of Jesus, so now she grieves for the sufferings of the crucified poor and for the creatures of this world laid waste by human power. Completely transfigured, she now lives with Jesus, and all creatures sing of her fairness. She is the Woman, “clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars” (Rev 12:1). Carried up into heaven, she is the Mother and Queen of all creation. In her glorified body, together with the Risen Christ, part of creation has reached the fullness of its beauty. She treasures the entire life of Jesus in her heart (cf. Lk 2:19,51), and now understands the meaning of all things. Hence, we can ask her to enable us to look at this world with eyes of wisdom.

242. At her side in the Holy Family of Nazareth, stands the figure of Saint Joseph. Through his work and generous presence, he cared for and defended Mary and Jesus, delivering them from the violence of the unjust by bringing them to Egypt. The Gospel presents Joseph as a just man, hard-working and strong. But he also shows great tenderness, which is not a mark of the weak but of those who are genuinely strong, fully aware of reality and ready to love and serve in humility. That is why he was proclaimed custodian of the universal Church. He too can teach us how to show care; he can inspire us to work with generosity and tenderness in protecting this world which God has entrusted to us.

This is the month the Pope will bring Islam together under Catholicism using the Fatima connection and chapter 19 of the Koran and his false interpretation of revelations 12.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Question for you. Have you been watching Trump and his desire to move the embassy to Jerueselam even though it ties us to Israel as the whole world goes against Israel? Every other aspect of him scares the heck out of people. So everything is coming together in my mind. How about yours? Not to mention his overt backing of Israel?

I have to be off for a bit... but I will answer this when I get a chance to carefully choose my words. I have been noticing... but... that's all I can say for now.

balut55

This is food for thought. I still maintain that I'm refraining from asserting dates and such, but it doesn't mean I'm discarding your input.

The season is 2022. Let's leave it at that. Satan has responded to the Israel state mandate with the UN resolution.

balut55

Pope Francis is the Islamic Imam they have been waiting for. He will point to the Mahdi as John the baptiste pointed to our lord and savior. Now thus leads me to the Alien/fallen angel conspiracy. Gotta take a little break now.

Jerry Shugart

Is this about Israel disappearing and re-emerging, in your opinion?

Yes, when the prophecy Zechariah 13:8-9 is fulfilled then what will emerge is the salvation of "all of Israel":

"blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins"
(Ro.11:25-27).​

That is when the following prophecy will be fulfilled:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

Interplanner

Yes, when the prophecy Zechariah 13:8-9 is fulfilled then what will emerge is the salvation of "all of Israel":

"blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins"
(Ro.11:25-27).​

That is when the following prophecy will be fulfilled:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

That postpones the new covenant which all of its other NT passages say is in operation right now.

It is also confuses Rom 11's ending by forcing it into a sequence instead of a cause and effect summary. The real Israel gets justified from sins (not restored to the land) in the partial blindness that has always been there from the beginning because God wants people to have faith; he does not do things with whole races at a time. The things Paul mentioned there from Isaiah came in Christ. They are written in future tense for the simple reason that Paul (and us) are in Isaiah's future.

The main feature of the Gospel and the new covenant is that of THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. If you know Rom 3, you know the righteousness of God is now availed to mankind in Christ.

Jerry Shugart

Question for you.

Here is question for you.

Do you think that the U.S.A. will be one of the nations mentioned here?:

"For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east" (Zech.14:2-4).​

Thanks!

balut55

I have to be off for a bit... but I will answer this when I get a chance to carefully choose my words. I have been noticing... but... that's all I can say for now.

K brother. You are my brother in Christ. God placed Trump in power. There is no argument on this point. Or there shouldn't be anyway.

balut55

Here is question for you.

Do you think that the U.S.A. will be one of the nations mentioned here?:

"For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east" (Zech.14:2-4).​

Thanks!

The sword comes to every nation. The remnant shall be saved and I pray that more people are saved,gentile and Jewish.