Hip Hop White House

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I am not interested in your copy/pastes.
That was a hunt and peck and paste.
We don't live in Greece from thousands of years ago...
You don't think there is anything to learn from the assumptions we make?
Trying to compare the modern West to an ancient Civilization is just flaming bizarre...
We are more civilized. :rolleyes:
How would you like a man telling you you have no right to voice opinions in public?
Isn't that what you call for every day? :squint: Would you :Commie: shut down my signature and site if you could? :Shimei:

I'm sure TOLers would like us both to go away at this point. :banned:
...Leave the debates et al to the menfolk
Too bad there aren't any menfolk. :peach:
Fixation with sex is nothing new SD.
Liberals would like you to think that :zman: they have something to teach you.
Victorian times....
Do you think Queen Victoria would have approved of the William and Kate shack up? :smokie:
...elf righteous prudes
Those who follow God's way are prudes? God invented sex. His followers don't need tips from dysfunctional, diseased fornicators (Jn 10:10). :freak:

Last edited:

WizardofOz

Isn't that what you call for every day? :squint: Would you :Commie: shut down my signature and site if you could? :Shimei:

You should be the one to want to either shut down your site or at least stop linking it to here. Unless you want everyone to know all about your real life information that is. ;)

Not a threat just a heads up. I'd be happy to show you what I mean if you care.

Skavau

serpentdove said:
Do you think Queen Victoria would have approved of the William and Kate shack up?
Don't know, don't care. Not sure why anyone would.

Serpentdove, I'm struggling to see any point whatsoever to anything you've put into this thread. What about Hip Hop, the White House and Michelle Obama did you want to talk about exactly?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I also live as an honest and decent human being, you should try it some time.

You may fool yourself but you don't fool others.

...I'd spit in his eye, give him the finger, say a few things that I can't say here. Pretty much not hold back and let him know what I really think.

And then I'll ride away on the invisible pink unicorn and visit the Flying Spaghetti Monster and share a barrel of bloodwine with him and Chancellor Gowron.

You are in rebellion against God (Nu 14:9; Jos 22:19).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"You should be the one to want to either shut down your site or at least stop linking it to here...Not a threat just a heads up. I'd be happy to show you what I mean if you care..."
I share minimal information online. :yawn:

Do you have theology or politics to discuss? :sleep:

:p

Last edited:

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
You're projecting again. :yawn:

A man dressing as a woman is not rebellion toward God's order? Deut 22:5, Mt 19:4, 1 Cor 6:9. :vomit:

I have yet to see sufficient proof that your god exists, therefore I care about as much for his order as I would that of the Jedi Council. Aside from that, I wear what I like.

zoo22

Wouldn't it be nice to hear :Nineveh: them :peach: talk about black men staying with their wives to head up their families?

Do you feel me, yo? :think:

You're a raging simpleton and you have no idea what you're commenting on.

Here's one of Common's numerous songs talking about black men staying with their wives to head up their families. It's also anti-abortion. And you make taseless jokes. Think and investigate before you speak.

Common w/ Lauryn Hill - Retrospect for Life

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
People who claim to know Jesus personally are lying? Jer 9:24, Phil 3:8.

I'd say they are self deluded at best.

How can you have a personal relationship with someone that may or may not have lived 2000 years ago? It's like saying you have a personal relationship with Sun Tzu because you read The Art of War.