Hillary Is In Bad Shape - Unfit For President

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
sick-and-tired-800.jpg

commonsense

Hillary has seizures frequently and she has serious medical issues, including strokes

Wow, PJ, as an outsider looking in, at the most dynamic, creative, powerful society ever....Trump or Hillary are the best presidential candidates on offer...?? Pity ya, wouldn't want to be ya...I mean come on dude...out of 300 million citizens...????

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, PJ, as an outsider looking in, at the most dynamic, creative, powerful society ever....Trump or Hillary are the best presidential candidates on offer...?? Pity ya, wouldn't want to be ya...I mean come on dude...out of 300 million citizens...????
It should be obvious to those that deal in reality that our next president is going to be either Hillary or Trump.
It may not be Utopia, but it is reality.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Trump, a successful millionaire in business, development, and later in media, personally created thousands of jobs himself, built great projects across the world... ...he may well be the most successful man ever to run for president. People like you just regurgitate the liberal hype.

Last edited by a moderator:

commonsense

Everybody should watch this video
Well your powerful video reinforces my belief that Hillary is untrustworthy- I couldn't vote for her.....And yet Trump remains a daily serial liar, a blowhard, a blundering buffoon. And this reinforces my viewpoint... Out of 300 million citizens, this is the best America has on offer? Imagine how many skilled talented leaders America possesses. Your political system somehow needs to be tweaked.

Arthur Brain

Well your powerful video reinforces my belief that Hillary is untrustworthy- I couldn't vote for her.....And yet Trump remains a daily serial liar, a blowhard, a blundering buffoon. And this reinforces my viewpoint... Out of 300 million citizens, this is the best America has on offer? Imagine how many skilled talented leaders America possesses. Your political system somehow needs to be tweaked.

Wot he said...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well. it's not "my video", but yes. it's a crazy country -