High IQ:

zoo22

Hay, - you have a High IQ!!! -- Good for You!!!!! – How “Smart” is that??? – ((( “Mensa”, OOOH – “MENSA” ))), -- is the IQ World of Smart People!!!! - Geniuses!!!!!!!!! – What is Your IQ????? – Is your IQ AS HIGH as – ((( Hitler’s )))?????? – Hitler had a Very High IQ!!!! – Einstein had a Very High IQ!!!!! – Bill Gates has a High IQ!!!! --- Most of the fools on TV have high IQs. --- Do all Geniuses have High IQs???? – ((( YES )))!!! --- SOOO, - What is that????? – Just because YOU Have a High IQ, -- You’re SMART????????? – (( OK!! )) ---- Was Hitler Smart???? – Was Einstein Smart, and didn’t ((( KNOW ))) GOD????? – Jimmy Swaggart is Smart, and has a High IQ!! – Is Jimmy’s IQ about the Same as the “Pope’s”???? – They Both must have High IQs!!!!!

All Lost People Have high and Low IQs, and All the Saved People have High and Low IQs.

Christ and Satan have the exact same IQ!!!!!! – They both are Geeeenniuuussssss!!!!

( “MENSA”!!!! ), if you’re one of them, that proves you’re a (( “GENIUS” ))!!!! -- ((( BUT )))!!!!!

Paul – 022514

I don't know about all that, but I can tell you that genius upside down is snᴉuǝƃ.

Letsargue

Letsargue (Paul) ... No that is not a threat. How could you perceive such a thing? Unless you get a lot of threats.

No it is not a threat, besides why would I do that.

Read your own Post!!!

The other week you Banned me for calling names, when I called NO ( "ONE" ) a Name but Obama. -- ( I'm sorry you disagree with me there ).
Now, - what am I suppose to get from you when I'm the ( Only ) one who is saying things here that You don't like??? - I'm at least here on my own Thread, here on the Back Alley, and you come here, not to discuss the Thread, but my speach alone; - Disreguarding all the others. - That is not Threating?????

Paul -- 022514

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Letsargue (Paul) ... No that is not a threat. How could you perceive such a thing? Unless you get a lot of threats.

No it is not a threat, besides why would I do that.

Read your own Post!!!

The other week you Banned me for calling names, when I called NO ( "ONE" ) a Name but Obama. -- ( I'm sorry you disagree with me there ).
Now, - what am I suppose to get from you when I'm the ( Only ) one who is saying things here that You don't like??? - I'm at least here on my own Thread, here on the Back Alley, and you come here, not to discuss the Thread, but my speach alone; - Disreguarding all the others. - That is not Threating?????

Paul -- 022514
That is a lie. I have NO AUTHORITY to BAN any one, and that includes you.

Fact, I was gone for nearly two weeks, and I was certainly not reading your posts.

You need to retract that post/statement. In the mean time I'll take the action I need too.

Letsargue

That is a lie. I have NO AUTHORITY to BAN any one, and that includes you.

Fact, I was gone for nearly two weeks, and I was certainly not reading your posts.

You need to retract that post/statement. In the mean time I'll take the action I need too.

Who did this???

I think some time off from and for you will be good, maybe not for you, but the others who posted in this thread.

I thought for a while you just extrinsic and bit full of yourself, but now I think you are at you lowest worst forum behavior.

You have become more rude and arrogant, now you spew forth nothing hatred and contempt for other TOLer's. No wonder you stay in the Back Alley, there seems to nothing civil about you anymore.

I think the Knight and the TOL admin has given you a wide berth to do your thing, maybe you'll change your behavior toward others now when you come back. One can only hope, enjoy your time off.

BTW ... When you come back you really should apologize for lack of civility and poor forum posting behavior.

Paul -- 022514

whitestone

there's just the two i'q's,,,,,one look's at the cross and realizes there so UN-wise that he was crucified on it to redeem them from the things they weren't able to achieve,,,,,,,and the geniuses are still looking at it trying to figure it out,,,,,,,,,,,

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i suppose that might depend on which population you're talking about, eh? :banana:

chimps_together.jpg

That is a very flattering picture of Arthur Brain and co.

musterion

Paul is in a world of his own!

More of that old Star Trek ep where the guy from the alternate universe was actually sane but was being stalked by his counterpart from THIS universe, who was completely nuts and willing to annihilate both universes to get him.

So what we need is for someone to go into the corridor between the universes and trap the crazy dude there, while the rest of us use an antimatter PM to blow the doorway closed.

Any volunteers? I can't do it, I've got to get back to my post in Engineering.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who did this???

Paul -- 022514
It was post and that was a suggestion, whatever happened after that I had no way of doing.

For me this the end of the matter, no further comment :e4e:

bybee

More of that old Star Trek ep where the guy from the alternate universe was actually sane but was being stalked by his counterpart from THIS universe, who was completely nuts and willing to annihilate both universes to get him.

So what we need is for someone to go into the corridor between the universes and trap the crazy dude there, while the rest of us use an antimatter PM to blow the doorway closed.

Any volunteers? I can't do it, I've got to get back to my post in Engineering.

I've been trying!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hay, - you have a High IQ!!! -- Good for You!!!!! – How “Smart” is that???
Not, apparently, enough to keep me out of this thread. So there's one argument. :think:

Most of the fools on TV have high IQs.
You heard that on tv, didn't you?

Do all Geniuses have High IQs????
:plain:

((( YES )))!!!
So, to your mind that was a cliff hanger?

All Lost People Have high and Low IQs, and All the Saved People have High and Low IQs.
Yes, everyone has a measurable IQ.

Christ and Satan have the exact same IQ!!!!!!
Say what?

( “MENSA”!!!! ), if you’re one of them, that proves you’re a (( “GENIUS” ))!!!! -- ((( BUT )))!!!!!
Stop showing your "BUT". :plain: Darn you, hooked on fonix, again.

I can't tell if that is a "Threat" or not, coming from you.
Maybe if you were smarter... :plain:

I didn't Know that I was the only one who was sayings things here!!
Do you know it now? And if so, how so and since when?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You need to calm down Paul! Hopefully, you're not just nuts? Perhaps,
you're just a little "overwrought?" Per chance, if you are nuts, there's
always therapy? Have you considered that as an option? When was the
last time you were out in public? Is a nice haircut and a shave, out of the
question?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You heard that on tv, didn't you?

That makes it true, right?

From the George Bush is a moron emails and blogs...They were the loudest about fighting back against Islam.

Barbra Streisand : Completed high school Career: Singing and acting

Cher: Dropped out of school in 9th grade. Career: Singing and acting

Martin Sheen: Flunked exam to enter University of Dayton. Career: Acting

Jessica Lange: Dropped out college mid-freshman year. Career: Acting

Alec Baldwin: Dropped out of George Washington U. after scandal. Career: Acting

Julia Roberts: Completed high school. Career: Acting

Sean Penn: Completed High school. Career: Acting

Susan Sarandon: Degree in Drama from Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. Career: Acting

Ed Asner; Completed High school. Career: Acting

George Clooney: Dropped out of University of Kentucky. Career: Acting

Michael Moore: Dropped out first year University of Michigan. Career: Movie Director

Sarah Jessica Parker: Completed High School. Career: Acting

Jennifer Anniston: Completed High School. Career: Acting

Mike Farrell: Completed High school. Career: Acting

Janeane Garofelo: Dropped out of College. Career: Stand up comedienne

Larry Hagman: Attended Bard College for one year. Career: Acting