Hero or Murderer

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are some people who have a morbid curiosity and will go to one of these joints. Personally, I've never had a desire to do so. Of course, GM is 100% Heterosexual. However, I'm sure there are heterosexual guys and gals have gone outta curiosity. I can't number them like you can Cruc. I don't have your apparent insight.

CherubRam

1 Corinthians 13:1-13

1. If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

2. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

3. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10. but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

12. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Who should I love more, the homosexuals, or the victims of homosexuals?

CherubRam

There are some people who have a morbid curiosity and will go to one of these joints. Personally, I've never had a desire to do so. Of course, GM is 100% Heterosexual. However, I'm sure there are heterosexual guys and gals have gone outta curiosity. I can't number them like you can Cruc. I don't have your apparent insight.
There is no number, but there should be some common sense.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Hero or Murderer

Is Omar Mir Seddique Mateen a hero, or murderer? He did keep the command of God to kill homosexuals.
For obvious reasons, do not answer the above question.
Murderer. Under Mosaic law there is nothing that allows somebody to take the law into their own hands and summarily execute sinners. A person had to go before the judges and at least two witnesses had to present evidence of the persons guilt. Only the judge could determine guilt and sentence.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Cool story, but as usual, you are wrong.

I'm very correct on the matter, and as usual, you say I'm wrong because you want some unneeded, ridiculous 'proof'. Straight men do not attend gay bars, do you know of any? I certainly haven't, and you won't meet one who does. There may be 1, 2 tops at a given bar, or a few straight women with their gay guy friends.

It's just the truth. But, tell me I'm wrong anyways because that's what you morons always do when an inconvenient fact comes your way :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that you can't accept the obvious that gay bars are almost entirely composed of gay people. You all are grasping at straws- I doubt even one victim at that nightclub was heterosexual.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Obama tried to blame it on guns, while the LGBT has now endorsed Trump because he is speaking up on account of the actual threat. Of course, with Hillary being a feminist- and how feminists ultimately support LGBT because they see them as themselves, 'disadvantaged', she made it clear to call it Muslim terrorism.

Obama is clearly protecting Islam, knowing full well that the killer called 911 saying he supported the Boston Marathon bombing. That is, it WAS ESTABLISHED at the VERY time he committed the murders that it was ISLAMIC TERRORISM.
And yet, look at the escapade the President, and many liberals, trued to make it into.

You see, that's why people need to open their eyes and take notice to the sham in this country right now. You all want to talk about guns, or do the same old 'white people murder too' 'remorse, remorse' nonsense- and refuse to deal with the problem.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Yeah, that's all you can do is straw man and make stupid quotes without even responding.

You know that I'm right, it's not some secret. So just shut it- you obviously are completely oblivious on the matter to be denying something so simple.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Not hardly. My replies are based on the quality of the posts I respond to as well as the intelligence and honesty of the person I am responding to.

Nah, you act like a brat toward anyone who doesn't agree with your pseudo-liberal nonsense.

You are mightily comfortable going around calling people liars, or that they are wrong, when you yourself are oblivious. I have sources which have told and shown me plenty about gays and bars. I don't need some clueless idiot to sit there and tell me I'm wrong when I have first hand knowledge of it.

The next time you want to harass someone on what and what isn't fact, be sure to first show that you know anything, at all, about it. Otherwise, move on :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

I'm very correct on the matter, and as usual, you say I'm wrong because you want some unneeded, ridiculous 'proof'. Straight men do not attend gay bars, do you know of any? I certainly haven't, and you won't meet one who does. There may be 1, 2 tops at a given bar, or a few straight women with their gay guy friends.

It's just the truth. But, tell me I'm wrong anyways because that's what you morons always do when an inconvenient fact comes your way :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that you can't accept the obvious that gay bars are almost entirely composed of gay people. You all are grasping at straws- I doubt even one victim at that nightclub was heterosexual.

You're flat out wrong as per usual. There's many straight people who attend such places or nights as well as gays. That's kinda been known for quite a while oh 'learned' one.

Arthur Brain

Nah, you act like a brat toward anyone who doesn't agree with your pseudo-liberal nonsense.

You are mightily comfortable going around calling people liars, or that they are wrong, when you yourself are oblivious. I have sources which have told and shown me plenty about gays and bars. I don't need some clueless idiot to sit there and tell me I'm wrong when I have first hand knowledge of it.

The next time you want to harass someone on what and what isn't fact, be sure to first show that you know anything, at all, about it. Otherwise, move on :rolleyes:

You are wrong. Have you even been to a regular bar?

:AMR:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're flat out wrong as per usual. There's many straight people who attend such places or nights as well as gays. That's kinda been known for quite a while oh 'learned' one.

Prove it, then. Prove wrong what I know is right.
I'm tired of you all sitting there telling me I'm wrong and then not even proving your nonsense. I know I'm right because I lived with a 51 year old gay man and pretty much got the 101 on the whole thing. I went to a few gay bars with him as he would insist on doing so.

There is nothing 'known' about your tripe, only 'presumed' or 'liked'- you like to think it, you want people to 'know' it, but it just isn't true.
It's like you people don't favor reality, so you insult anyone's intelligence who does :rolleyes:

CherubRam

Eh? Where the hell do you get the notion that most Americans would support any such thing? Outside of religious extremists and rabid homophobes you won't find many at all...
April 2011. The Williams Institute estimated that 3.8 percent of Americans identified as gay/lesbian, bisexual, or transgender: 1.7 percent as lesbian or gay, 1.8 percent as bisexual, and 0.3 percent as transgender.

For many years now the government has been teaching school children that the Homo life style is a better way to live. You may be right, and if you are, then it is almost time for God stop delaying for the sake of the righteous.