He cannot be resisted or rejected.

Truster

You are arguing saying repent doesn't mean repent, and all that other nonsense about words.

God gives us His message in our language.

You don't heed what the scriptures say.

God says not to argue about words.

You say, "Did God really say ___?" Genesis 3:1.

The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. You have no part in the precepts or the evangelism.

Apart from the fact that the letter kills, of course...

God's Truth

The thread name and topic is proof that Truster is without the Truth.
The fact is, that Truster thinks, the only people who believe they were saved by not believing are saved, proves he, Truster is a preacher of confusion and he himself is not saved.

Jesus' words are plain, they are simple, they are so simple a little child can understand.

Truster's strange deeper understanding is a deep pit.

God's Truth

I've never called myself a teacher. I never asked to be saved.

I am a repentant sinner.

You cannot release yourself from the stricter judgment of being called a 'teacher'. No wiggle worm, you cannot escape.

If you did not ask to be saved, then you are not saved, for it is only to those who call upon the name of the Lord.

Romans 10:13, Acts 2:21, Joel 2:32.

Truster

You cannot release yourself from the stricter judgment of being called a 'teacher'. No wiggle worm, you cannot escape.

If you did not ask to be saved, then you are not saved, for it is only to those who call upon the name of the Lord.

Romans 10:13, Acts 2:21, Joel 2:32.

Noah didn't ask to be saved...

God's Truth

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Abraham OBEYED God. What does God say? God says to call on Him.

Acts 2:21
And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

Romans 10:13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Peter...

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

Truster

Genesis 26:4-5 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Abraham OBEYED God. What does God say? God says to call on Him.

Acts 2:21
And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

Romans 10:13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Peter...

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

You just haven't got a clue.

Testimony? Are you a sinner?

God's Truth

You just haven't got a clue.

Testimony? Are you a sinner?

To the Reader,

Notice that he was given many scriptures, and the accuser of the brethren, Satan, only comes back with more accusations.

Truster cannot 'touch' the scriptures. He cannot look at them deeply.

Truster

You were already told, Satan.

Why keep with the accusations?

It is because you are ensnared by the devil to do those things, for those things are the devils works.

Asking for a testimony is not accusative it has a scriptural command.

Are you enjoying your sins?

Truster

To the Reader,

Notice that he was given many scriptures, and the accuser of the brethren, Satan, only comes back with more accusations.

Truster cannot 'touch' the scriptures. He cannot look at them deeply.

"To the Reader"...hahahahahahaaaa. With a capital "R" hahahahaaa

Testimony and are you a sinner enjoying your sin, because you can't repent, trust or be holy.