Having received salvation, what is next?

Truster

Too bad you remain without supportive scripture.

What do you base your beliefs on?

John 5:39 would be a good place for you to start.

The doctrines I post are based on scripture. Only those that know and recognise the scriptures in the doctrine can benefit.

I have a few friends that move their lips as I'm talking and they are speaking the verses I base my conversations on. One of them just quotes chapter and verse.

oatmeal

The doctrines I post are based on scripture. Only those that know and recognise the scriptures in the doctrine can benefit.

I have a few friends that move their lips as I'm talking and they are speaking the verses I base my conversations on. One of them just quotes chapter and verse.

Are they? What scripture have you listed to support your post?

I do not recall any.

Why should I trust you since you cannot supply scripture?

Well, maybe you should video tape your friends and post that video?

Or better yet, why not list some scripture?

Here are some scriptures for your spiritual enrichment.

Romans 1:2
(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

Romans 4:3
For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Romans 9:17
For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Romans 10:11
For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Truster

Are they? What scripture have you listed to support your post?

I do not recall any.

Why should I trust you since you cannot supply scripture?

Well, maybe you should video tape your friends and post that video?

Or better yet, why not list some scripture?

Here are some scriptures for your spiritual enrichment.

Romans 1:2
(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Romans 9:17
For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Romans 10:11
For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

You do not have the spiritual ability to recognise and trust the truth.

You demand verses so here's a verse just for you:

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed.

oatmeal

You do not have the spiritual ability to recognise and trust the truth.

You demand verses so here's a verse just for you:

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when Elohim's just judgment will be revealed.

Well, again, you have strong opinions and are ready to condemn, but based on what?

Your opinion only.

You cannot show how any of your conclusions are based on scripture.

Why do you wish to continue to be a false witness?

Why don't you trust scripture?

Why don't you rely on God's word for answers instead of your own ego?

Why your obsession with self righteousness?

Philippians 3:9-11

Why not support your statements with scripture and actually do some good?

oatmeal

My apologies for being distracted by a nay sayer who does not consider scripture worthy evidence or a foundation for their posts. Who actually seems to be suppressing scripture. Romans 1:18

Well, that is one reason that we are to come to the knowledge of the truth.

So as to function well in carrying out our individual ministries of reconciling people back to God as ambassadors for Christ

II Corinthians 5:18-20

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

What are we to reconcile people with? With the word of reconciliation that God has committed to us.

If I know one verse, I can share the truths in that one verse. If I know a thousand verses, I have no reason to hold or suppress those truths as some have, Romans 1:18 the unbelievers held or suppressed the truth.

God forbid we ever hold or suppress the truth.

We can share scripture freely and boldly as it meets the needs of the individuals seeking.

Truster

Well, again, you have strong opinions and are ready to condemn, but based on what?

Your opinion only.

You cannot show how any of your conclusions are based on scripture.

Why do you wish to continue to be a false witness?

Why don't you trust scripture?

Why don't you rely on God's word for answers instead of your own ego?

Why your obsession with self righteousness?

Philippians 3:9-11

Why not support your statements with scripture and actually do some good?

I have no opinions only access to and the understanding of truth. My justness is that which I have been given. I have no confidence in the flesh. Your accusations are now at the bottom of the barrel and I advice you to quit. You bear false witness against the Eternal Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

oatmeal

I have no opinions only access to and the understanding of truth. My justness is that which I have been given. I have no confidence in the flesh. Your accusations are now at the bottom of the barrel and I advice you to quit. You bear false witness against the Eternal Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Really?

Show me the evidence from scripture. You do not.

For that matter, why do you condemn me? If you Calvinist guesses are right, it is not me but God that you condemn.

If Calvin is right, then I have no free will that enables me to change.

You might as well tell a brick to repent and to have a change of heart.

Fool! God does not expect of me what I am not capable of doing.

If Calvin is right you do expect me to do what I cannot do.

Calvin was an irresponsible fool, he did not want to take responsibility for his beliefs, his mind, his heart, his actions, he wants to blame his life on God, not on his own choices.

You follow in his footsteps.

You want to blame God for your mistakes, your sins and yet you blame me for mine.

Get a life, oh, wait, you do not have the free will to do so, right?

Truster

Really?

Show me the evidence from scripture. You do not.

For that matter, why do you condemn me? If you Calvinist guesses are right, it is not me but God that you condemn.

I'm not a Calvinist I openly condemn them. You openly and wrongly accuse me to deny me the right to expose the works of darkness.

oatmeal

I'm not a Calvinist I openly condemn them. You openly and wrongly accuse me to deny me the right to expose the works of darkness.

Based on my understanding of what Calvinists post here and what you post, you and them are sitting in the same pew

Show me from scripture what you believe.

Well, you may say that but you teach that no one has free will, if not, then it is not you that is posting is it, but whatever entity is controlling you, or maybe even possessing you.

God does not possess, devils do.

I post this because I choose to, by exercising my free will to do so, to believe that I have the ministry of reconciliation and the word of reconciliation and thus exercise it.

Are you suggesting that you have never, ever made a decision in your entire life?

Are you suggesting, by rejecting the possibility of free will that you are but someone's puppet?

Say it isn't so

popsthebuilder

Based on my understanding of what Calvinists post here and what you post, you and them are sitting in the same pew

Well, you may say that but you teach that no one has free will, if not, then it is not you that is posting is it, but whatever entity is controlling you, or maybe even possessing you.

I post this because I choose to, by exercising my free will to do so, to believe that I have the ministry of reconciliation and the word of reconciliation and thus exercise it.

Are you suggesting that you have never, ever made a decision in your entire life?

Are you suggesting, by rejecting the possibility of free will that you are but someone's puppet?

Say it isn't so
He is actually a hyper Calvinist; notice how the general Calvinist won't even agree with him. He thinks all are doomed to etetnal destruction but him, though it is the will of GOD for all to come to GOD.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Truster

Say it isn't so

Read my signature.

Truster

As do we all.

Each will be accountable for his own sin.

"Blessed is the one whose sin Yah Veh will never count against them."​

I'm not accountable, because The Almighty is just towards the saints and His Son.

You are accountable and your account is reaching its full measure...

popsthebuilder

"Blessed is the one whose sin Yah Veh will never count against them."​

I'm not accountable, because The Almighty is just towards the saints and His Son.

You are accountable and your account is reaching its full measure...
You have been blinded by pride.

Beware lest the desires of the flesh and of a corrupt inclination provoke divisions among you. Be ye as the fingers of one hand, the members of one body. Thus counseleth you the Pen of Revelation, if ye be of them that believe.

Truster

You have been blinded by pride.

Beware lest the desires of the flesh and of a corrupt inclination provoke divisions among you. Be ye as the fingers of one hand, the members of one body. Thus counseleth you the Pen of Revelation, if ye be of them that believe.

Everything that you think, say, write and do is sinful and you need to repent and trust.

popsthebuilder

Everything that you think, say, write and do is sinful and you need to repent and trust.
You should be mindful of what you speak against; especially the word of GOD.

Here; have some ammo for your fight;

But what plea have they that GOD should not punish them when they keep back from the Holy temple, whilst they are not its trustees. Its trustees are only those who have become secure against evil but most of these know not.

Truster

You should be mindful of what you speak against; especially the word of GOD.

Here; have some ammo for your fight;

But what plea have they that GOD should not punish them when they keep back from the Holy temple, whilst they are not its trustees. Its trustees are only those who have become secure against evil but most of these know not.

REPENT and trust.