Have You Been Crucified With Christ?

daqq

Pitting :idunno: Comparing 2 Pet. 1:20, 21

As a matter of fact you inadvertently spoke true, when you thought you were poking fun, but at the same time you ridiculed and made light of exactly what the Testimony of both Yeshua and Paul tell you to do:

You can't do his will. :dizzy: Sinners sin. That's what they do (Ro 8:8). :banana: I don't expect a blind man to see, a deaf man to hear or a reprobate to love. When you allow God to turn on your eyeballs, open your ears and turn your heart from stone to flesh, then, you'll live. That hasn't happened? You're a walking corpse.
zombie.gif
Is 6:10

You speak only for yourself from and of yourself:
Again, no one receives the Promise until after having done the will of Elohim:

Hebrews 10:35-39 KJV
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36 For ye have need of patience, that,
after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

1 Thessalonians 4:1-8
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

Anyone who despises the above teaching, despises not man, but Elohim.
Mortify your "members" which are upon the earth, (Col 3:5 KJV).
Mortify the deeds of the body, (Rom 8:13 KJV).
This is no doubt the will of Elohim.

And, I can do all things through Messiah who strengthens me, (Phil 4:13).
And, Messiah strengthens me by way of his Testimony.

Pitting scripture against scripture is only done for ones own private benefit.
Those who belong to Messiah have crucified the flesh.
The same are (present tense) crucified with Messiah.
It is a daily dying.

"I don't expect a blind man to see, a deaf man to hear or a reprobate to love. When you allow God to turn on your eyeballs, open your ears and turn your heart from stone to flesh, then, you'll live."

And because you claim to see, you remain blind. :)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Pitting :idunno: Comparing 2 Pet. 1:20, 21] As a matter of fact you inadvertently spoke true [sic], when you thought you were poking fun...

:yawn: Tell me all about what I thought (Eph 4:14). :freak:

21941f585d1aea98ef642c87a57a988f.jpg

...but at the same time you ridiculed and made light of exactly what the Testimony of both Yeshua and Paul tell
:yawn: Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14). :peach:

daqq

21941f585d1aea98ef642c87a57a988f.jpg

:yawn: Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14). :peach:

I quoted the scripture from the very beginning in this thread for this very reason. I am not your mind reader but the passage you quote, (Eph 4:14), makes it fairly clear that you believe the scripture which I posted from Heb 10:35-39, 1Thess 4:1-8, Col 3:5, Rom 8:13, 1Cor 15:31, Phil 4:13, Gal 2:20, and Gal 5:24, all fall under the category of the things listed in Ephesians 4:14 which you quoted in your various rebuttals of the passages I have posted. Let the reader decide. :yawn: :Nineveh:

daqq

:yawn: Tell me all about what I believe (Eph 4:14). :peach:

Lol, did I not say that I am not your mind reader? But if you insist, well, okay.
You appear to believe you have the wisdom of a serpent but the harmlessness of a dove.
However it appears from here that you are mostly serpent and very little dove if any. :Nineveh:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[D]id I not say that I am not your mind reader?

:yawn: You did--and then you told me what I thought about various verses of scripture (Eph 4:14). :peach:

You appear to believe you have the wisdom of a serpent...
:yawn: I do? 1 Co 1:27 What else do I believe? :peach: Eph 4:14

If you want to be wise, be pure (Jas 3:17).

Last edited:

daqq

:yawn: You did--and then you told me what I thought about various verses of scripture (Eph 4:14). :peach:

:yawn: I do? 1 Co 1:27 What else do I believe? :peach: Eph 4:14

Lol, you want more? Okay:

Do you reject the trinity? Is. 40:13; Is. 48:16

Do you reject the trinity? Is. 40:13; Is. 48:16
Those verses don't say that I have to believe in the trinity to belong to God or to be saved

So what verses do say that God requires us to believe in the trinity or that if I don't believe in the trinity I'm not going to be saved?

You apparently believe it is your calling to make lists of those whom you deem as belonging to "Satan Incorporated" and compile their names in that thread so as to label them, dehumanize them, and attempt to set them apart as outcasts. What or who would possess you to do such a thing and endanger your own soul in such a manner? Did a man tell you to do this? I think not but rather it is your own spirit which tells you that this is good. But you apparently do not realize that if this person actually does have the Spirit of Messiah, Ruach Elohim and Ruach Meshiah, (Rom 8:9), then you do blaspheme the Holy Spirit when you label the faithful as Satanists.

Nanja

Why is it the word "Gospel" is not in your vocabulary?

I speak of the Gospel all the time.

The True Gospel is the Testimony of the Eternal Grace given In Christ which the Elect are Justified by before the World began:

2 Tim. 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth

The only way that any one can be born again is by hearing and believing the Gospel, Galatians 3:2. It appears that you are a fraud.

Altogether False!

The Truth is: First an Elect is given New Birth John 3:27, a supernatural work of God, making them Spiritually Alive.

It's only after a person has been Born of the Spirit of God, can they hear the Gospel which is God's Words, which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13; John 4:24:

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Prov. 20:12
The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

Secondly, the only Faith that pleases God is a fruit or effect of New Birth Gal. 5:22.

So then, before a person is Born of the Spirit, he's in carnal state and his mind is enmity against God, nothing he does, including his own hearing and believing, can please Him:

Rom 8:7-8
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

But once is person is Born of the Spirit of God, now they can please God:

Rom. 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

daqq

What else do I believe? :peach: Eph 4:14

:thumb: I'm on other sites, as well (Ac 20:20). :skeptic:

:yawn: Tell me all about the remaining beam in my eye (Eph 4:14). :peach:

:yawn: Tell me all about what's in the scale (Eph 4:14). :peach:

You sure like to talk about yourself, O king. :)

Do you not remember? a serpent and a dove?

daqq

What else do I believe? :peach: Eph 4:14

:thumb: I'm on other sites, as well (Ac 20:20). :skeptic:

:yawn: Tell me all about the remaining beam in my eye (Eph 4:14). :peach:

:yawn: Tell me all about what's in the scale (Eph 4:14). :peach:
:yawn: Tell me all about my love for discussing myself (Eph 4:14). :peach:

And the eighth will be of the seven, (and he is Legion, O Sheba queen of kings). :chuckle: