Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
So when He said those who are His already have eternal life and are beyond judgment - because He has saved them - you agree that He spoke the truth. That is good. Very good, Meshak.

So won't you believe it for yourself, right now? His offer is just as open to you as it is to anyone.

You, Meshak, can have confidence in His eternal life and no judgment RIGHT NOW, if you want it.

All you have to do is trust His death, burial and resurrection for your sin and it's yours. That's what God's Word promises, and He cannot lie.

You believe all that Jesus says but if you don't produce godly fruit, you will be cut off.

This is also Jesus' word.

musterion

You believe all that Jesus says but if you don't produce godly fruit, you will be cut off.

This is also Jesus' word.

Yes it is also His Word, but that is His Spirit's work to produce the fruit in the believer. The believer himself or herself can produce NOTHING without Him. Vine, branches...remember?

So will you trust Him? Everything that needs doing to save us forever was done for all of us when He died and rose again. And once He saves us, He keeps us safe within Himself, too.

So will you trust Him?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes it is also His Word, but that is His Spirit's work to produce the fruit in the believer. The believer himself or herself can produce NOTHING without Him. Vine, branches...remember?

So will you trust Him? Everything that needs doing to save us forever was done for all of us when He died and rose again. And once He saves us, He keeps us safe within Himself, too.

So will you trust Him?

The HS will not reside in us if all we are giving is lip service without godly fruit.

You claim you trust in Him, but if your are not producing godly fruit, you are lying to God.

Talk is cheap, friend.

musterion

The HS will not reside in us if all we are giving is lip service without godly fruit.

You claim you trust in Him, but if your are not producing godly fruit, you are lying to God.

Talk is cheap, friend.

What do YOU believe, Meshak? Do you trust Him to save you, or not? Is there some reason you think He won't, or can't save you? Because there isn't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Talk is cheap, friend.

If you're a Christian, why do you reject the entire Bible except
for Matthew, Mark, and Luke? Why do you call the Apostle Paul
an anti-Christ?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your sarcasm is hostility since you have been showing hostility against my faith all along.

Christians should not hold grudge, friend.

It is not of Jesus.
Oh stop it, Meshak. You have shown hostility and holding a grudge against churches, the military, the apostle Paul, and most of scripture.

Steko has never been as hostile as you have been.

musterion

Look, I have claimed over and over, that Jesus is my Lord and my Savior.
You don't seem to know what this statement is.

But you also won't say you're saved or that you'll go to Heaven, which is exactly what He promised. HE GUARANTEED IT. So your two statements contradict each other. So which is it?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh stop it, Meshak. You have shown hostility and holding a grudge against churches, the military, the apostle Paul, and most of scripture.

Steko has never been as hostile as you have been.

I have been exposing ungodly fruit of many churches.

Jesus has been misrepresented by militant churches who support the military.

Exposing misrepresentation of Jesus is not hostility.

You need to know the difference.

Jesus is prince of peace. Jesus commands us to love one another. Jesus commands us to love your enemy.

You need to know what Jesus teaches, friend.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But you also won't say you're saved or that you'll go to Heaven, which is exactly what He promised. HE GUARANTEED IT. So your two statements contradict each other. So which is it?

You will not put the word into my mouth.

I will not get down to usurp Jesus' authority.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Look what you guys are doing again. You turn this thread into about questioning my faith for Jesus.

You need to worry about your own, instead of minding others'.

musterion

You will not put the word into my mouth.

I'm not and you know I'm not.

I will not get down to usurp Jesus' authority.
Don't you get it?

If He is your Lord and Savior as you say...if you have received Him...then He has given YOU authority and the right to claim to be a child of God...and God WILL NOT condemn His own children!

John 1:12

Do you believe that He's given you that authority? He promised it.

musterion

Look what you guys are doing again. You turn this thread into about questioning my faith for Jesus.

You need to worry about your own, instead of minding others'.

Only because you keep saying we usurp His authority when all we're doing is quoting Him and believing Him.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
1 John 5:13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That verse does not give you right to usurp Jesus' authority to judge.

Sweetie, you are the one sitting here judging everyone. Jesus said we have eternal life, we do not come into judgment, i believe Him, im sorry you dont.

You can have assurance of salvation too, trust Him instead of your dead works and filthy rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.