GUNS!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
http://www.newson6.com/story/19858704/12-year-old-girl-shoots-intruder-during-home-invasion

The during that time, the intruder made his way through the house. St. Clair's daughter told deputies the man came into the room where she was hiding and began to open up the closet door. That was when the 12-year-old had to make a life-saving decision.

"And what we understand right now, he was turning the doorknob when she fired through the door," said the Bryan County Undersheriff Ken Golden.

:up:
:up:

Tom already answered this, but yes, it is a replica.

I am very pleased with Uberti and their attention to detail. They don't cut corners, and they do their research.

Great guns.
Nothing wrong with Uberti. That's what I plan to get when the economy turns around. The ones I've fondled feel just like Colts. The only gun I've ever felt which may equal the feel of a well made .45 SAA is my CZ 75. I really like the ergonomics. Czech gunsmiths make excellent weapons.

highlife

50 cal ammo is going to start getting really hard to find soon, even the slugs to reload your old brass will become non existant. Keep your brass and see if you can form a ceramic mold to make your own slugs, but some of the AP rounds would be really hard to make, may have to electro plate the slug to get an even coating so the bullet flys right. Also most AP rounds have a tungsten core which would have to be machined perfectly otherwise your round would tumble.

I may start hoarding 50 cal brass in case I some day get a barrett M82. May be able to build a laser to machine the hardened metal parts of the AP core since the temps required to cast tungsten is quite high, you can buy ovens that get up to like 4-5k F that are used to fabricate micro electronics but they are like 5 grand but they are not very big.

CCJ Files Brief Supporting Florida Gun Privacy Law

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
By John C. Eastman

Posted October 22, 2012

bot-curve.gif
The Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence filed a brief with the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals supporting a Florida Law that prohibits doctors from asking about gun ownership without a medical reason to do so. The law was enacted in response to a campaign by a pediatrician group to harass patients who admitted to owning a firearm.​

Read more here: http://www.claremont.org/projects/pageid.2756/default.asp

Betrayed? You mean you trus them now?
The last time there was rumour of an impending assault weapons ban, I bought an AK-47, high capacity mags for my pistols and rifle, and ammo in preparation. With the current occupant of the White House, I prepared ahead of time. I've added two AR-15s, plenty of ammo and high capacity mags, etc. I am ready for the Zombie Apocalypse.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
http://www.infowars.com/gun-sales-surge-in-fear-of-obama-re-election/

Fears that Barack Obama would use a lame duck second term to eviscerate gun rights are fueling record firearms sales once again, with gun store owners labeling Obama, “the best gun salesmen we’ve had.”

People are definitely scared of a president who has voted when he was a senator against guns,” Anthony Bouchard, director of the Wyoming Gun Owners Association in Cheyenne told the Wyoming Star Tribune. “[If Obama gets re-elected] he’s in a lame-duck session and he can do the things he wants to do. That’s what we’re afraid of.”

Irvin Walker, owner of Triggers Gun Shop in Mills, called Obama, “the best gun salesmen we’ve had,” and said he was expecting another wave of customers after November 6 if Obama defeats Mitt Romney, despite the fact that sales are already riding high.

There is a silver lining in every cloud. :)