ECT Great Commission

DAN P

The Apostles couldn't go into all the world until the new covenant was made, and until they received the Holy Spirit on Pentecost.

After the new covenant was made, Jesus told these same Apostles the following:

(Acts 1:8 KJV) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

It's really simple. Before the NC, they were told not to leave Judah.

After the NC, they were told to go to the whole world.

Years later, Paul tells us the gospel was preached to every creature under heaven.

Hi and no One who can not explain what the Greek word ETHNOS means will never explain Matt 28:19 .

ETHNOS is a transliterated word and CAN BE TRANSLATED BY THE FOLLOWING ENGLISH WORDS :

#1 , Pagans
#2 , hEATHREN
#3 , Race
#4, Gentiles
#5 And Jewish Nation

So what does NATION means in Matt 28:19 ??

Anyone who PICKS #5 is RIGHT !!

DAN P

SaulToPaul 2

The great commission will be fulfilled when the Lord returns.

Travel will not be an issue for The Twelve, just look at how the Lord appeared and disappeared in his 40 days on earth after the resurrection. He did not come with observation, just like the wind. You could not tell from where he came, or where he went.

:mock: MAD wackos

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The great commission will be fulfilled when the Lord returns.

Travel will not be an issue for The Twelve, just look at how the Lord appeared and disappeared in his 40 days on earth after the resurrection. He did not come with observation, just like the wind. You could not tell from where he came, or where he went.

:mock: MAD wackos

In order that God can judge the worlds entire population at His coming, the gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world BEFORE Christ returns.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

The gospel of the Kingdom of God began to be preached to the world since Pentecost and has continued ever since.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

That is why the devil has tried to stop it through attempts to destroy nations which embrace the gospel in their culture and who protected the true Church.

After the return of Christ and the setting up of the Kingdom (with the beast worshippers destroyed in the vials,) those sent out into all the world bring the power of the Kingdom to those left.

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Lord's return is not "the end".

The end is when the Lord has put down all of his enemies, and then delivered the kingdom to the Father.

I see what you have done.

You believe in the false pre-trib rapture.

No verses say so.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

What will happen at the beginning of the 3.5 years is that those who are filled with the Holy Spirit will preach the gospel of the Kingdom and those who are not (like you) will be trampled under foot.

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

It is hid from you.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

I see what you have done.

You believe in the false pre-trib rapture.

No verses say so.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

What will happen at the beginning of the 3.5 years is that those who are filled with the Holy Spirit will preach the gospel of the Kingdom and those who are not (like you) will be trampled under foot.

Rev 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

It is hid from you.

LA

The end is when the Lord has put down all of his enemies, and then delivered the kingdom to the Father.

The end is the end of the thousand years.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The end is the end of the thousand years.

No.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

SaulToPaul 2

No.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

A different end.

Believe the gospel and trust the Lord, first. Then study.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A different end.

Believe the gospel and trust the Lord, first. Then study.

No.

The same end of which the disciples of Christ enquired about, the end of the age.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? (age)

not end of the ages.(plural).

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

LA

Interplanner

No.

The same end of which the disciples of Christ enquired about, the end of the age.

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? (age)

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

LA

The 490 years (as one unit) is a definite option on the table when Jesus says this. He had just told them the place was declared desolate, which is a clear echo of Daniel's language. It had to be on their mind.

But the general guideline of Mt 24 is that A is about 1st century Judaism, and B is about the whole world and the final judgement. It was originally thought that A would seamlessly turn into B. But there are a few ways that a delay was allowed between A and B, and Peter justifies this delay in 2 Peter 3.

SaulToPaul 2

No.

LA

A different end than the one in 1 Cor 15.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A different end than the one in 1 Cor 15.

Same end.

It happened in 70AD. It was the end of the Old Covenant, the end of the ages, the end of the old heavens and old earth.

We now live fully in the New Covenant, the new heavens and new earth.