ECT Great Commission

Cross Reference

Same end.

It happened in 70AD. It was the end of the Old Covenant, the end of the ages, the end of the old heavens and old earth.

We now live fully in the New Covenant, the new heavens and new earth.

If there is a new covenant, what might it be? BTW, God's covenants are based upon facts, not faith and always conditional. That is important to remember.

Cross Reference

For he must reign until the last enemy is destroyed.
The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered the kingdom to the Father.

Has death been cast into the Lake of Fire, according to Tetelestaism?

Ah, so there are two ends. One is the end of the great tribulation that ushers in the 1000 yr reign and the conclusion to having all of the enemies of Jesus placed under His feet. I see no problem with that.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For he must reign until the last enemy is destroyed.
The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered the kingdom to the Father.

Why are you deliberately quoting the verses out of order?

SaulToPaul 2

Why are you deliberately quoting the verses out of order?

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Because I am not stupid, and I can see that chronologically verses 25 and 26 occur in time before 24.

Cross Reference

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Because I am not stupid, and I can see that chronologically verses 25 and 26 occur in time before 24.
Very good! I even missed that one. Thank you! . . . :)

Right Divider

Body part

tet prefers chronillogical order.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because I am not stupid

You're a Darby Follower, so you have to make every passage in the Bible fit Darby's false teachings.

and I can see that chronologically verses 25 and 26 occur in time before 24.

(1 Cor 15:51 KJV) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

If you would stop following Darby, you would understand the mystery Paul is explaining in verse 51

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're a Darby Follower, so you have to make every passage in the Bible fit Darby's false teachings.

(1 Cor 15:51 KJV) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

If you would stop following Darby, you would understand the mystery Paul is explaining in verse 51

explain that verse

Right Divider

Body part

I guess that not following Darby makes a person COMPLETELY insane.:wazzup:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
explain that verse

The verse is a Death Knell to Dispensationalism.

Jesus returned on the Feast of Trumpets.

At the last trump, those who were dead were raised incorruptible. Those who were alive (including us) were/are changed, so that now when we die, we instantly go to Heaven.

Most MADists like STP and heir have to believe in "soul sleep", otherwise their hyper-Dispensationalism falls apart because they have no explanation for 1 Cor 15:51

Cross Reference

The verse is a Death Knell to Dispensationalism.

Jesus returned on the Feast of Trumpets.

At the last trump, those who were dead were raised incorruptible. Those who were alive (including us) were/are changed, so that now when we die, we instantly go to Heaven.

Most MADists like STP and heir have to believe in "soul sleep", otherwise their hyper-Dispensationalism falls apart because they have no explanation for 1 Cor 15:51

Funny, you don't look changed to me. Glorified bodies are just that, GLORIFIED. You got one -o- them?

Cross Reference

That's not what I said.

Why don't you tell us what the mystery is that Paul was speaking of in 1 Cor 15:51?

The Kingdom of God as put forth by Jesus Christ. Learn Jesus Christ. There is no contradiction between the two.

The real problem is you people can't beyond the issue of salvation to move on into son-ship by adoption. . . that Jesus exampled.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Kingdom of God as put forth by Jesus Christ. Learn Jesus Christ.

You'll have to give more detail than that.

What was the mystery? Paul said "we will not all sleep", but then he said "we will all be changed".

What was Paul talking about?

What was the "mystery"?