Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Samie

Best case scenario: Being part of the Body of Christ, we have His Power to overcome evil with good.
And Scriptures indicate that non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ:
As God of love and mercy, God would only command people to do that which He knows they are capable of doing:God knows ALL people are capable of repenting, hence the command for ALL to repent, and that includes the non-Christians.
Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent
The fact that non-Christians are CAPABLE of repenting shows that non-Christians are CAPABLE of doing SOMETHING. Therefore, non-Christians are NOT APART from Christ for He has said APART from Him man can do NOTHING.

Again, this is Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
heretic=
a professed believer who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church

are you a Christian ?
are you a cultist ?

You realize that the Pharisees called Jesus a Heretic, blasphemous, glutton, drunk and Sinner that deserved death, right?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
KJV Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Amen!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Samie

NKJ Luke 9:49-50 49 Now John answered and said, "Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us." 50 But Jesus said to him, "Do not forbid him, for he who is not against us is on our side."

NKJ Matthew 8:11-12 11 "And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 "But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Don't get too excited, I have the right to change my opinion without warning.

Rotfl.....

GM,

Your a sly coyote. [emoji846]

Harmless as a dove.

Does this mean you stir the pot as the devils advocate at any given time?

I'm so throwing my sucker in the dirt and whining the words; that's not fair.

[emoji6][emoji854][emoji12][emoji85]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
NKJ Luke 9:49-50 49 Now John answered and said, "Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us." 50 But Jesus said to him, "Do not forbid him, for he who is not against us is on our side."

NKJ Matthew 8:11-12 11 "And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 "But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji120][emoji846][emoji3]