we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

bybee

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,

Good morning all! Nice to be here. Waiting for coffee!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:wave2: Morning, everyone.

Good morning everyone, and kmo, my prayers for your dad today. I hope the procedure will go as easily on him as possible and that the outcome will be good.

Good morning! :)

Likewise prayers for your dad, kmo. Our fathers are just as precious as our mothers, but are under appreciated.

Thanks. :e4e:

It went pretty well yesterday. My dad said wasn't really pain, just a lot of pressure. Not sure if I completely believe him but I hope he's being honest. :chuckle:

The doctor also said that he wasn't worried about finding or looking for cancer, which is good. But he said he was looking for something called MDS and from what little I read it sounds like that can be a precursor to worse things. Doesn't seem too good but there is a range of levels so we just have to wait to see what the results say. And it might not even be that. Sometimes reading online is just more trouble than it's worth. :eek:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It went pretty well yesterday. My dad said wasn't really pain, just a lot of pressure. Not sure if I completely believe him but I hope he's being honest. :chuckle:

The doctor also said that he wasn't worried about finding or looking for cancer, which is good. But he said he was looking for something called MDS and from what little I read it sounds like that can be a precursor to worse things. Doesn't seem too good but there is a range of levels so we just have to wait to see what the results say. And it might not even be that. Sometimes reading online is just more trouble than it's worth. :eek:

Thanks for the update. I'm glad it wasn't too bad for him (as far as you know). And yes, sometimes reading up on medical stuff online leaves you with more unanswered questions than when you started. Sometimes it's helpful, and sometimes it just causes more worry. :) I'm sure hoping your dad gets good results.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mornin' one and all. :wave: .. Looking forward to doing nothing today.. except for the housecleaning, but I don't consider that work. I enjoy doing it for my family. :)

KMO, continuing to pray for your dad.

rainee

Morning All

And Fellow Servant thanks for your reply - the wedding sounds like it was wonderful, and your explanation made me think "let heaven and nature sing!"
I know I seem to have the nativity and the feast of booths on the brain, sigh...

rainee

I just had one heck of a time getting rid of a double ish post yikes
Is the system being worked on or something?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Mornin' one and all. :wave: .. Looking forward to doing nothing today.. except for the housecleaning, but I don't consider that work. I enjoy doing it for my family. :)
I wouldn't consider housecleaning doing nothing. :chuckle:

I'm about to go out and clean up leaves in my yard. :mmph:

KMO, continuing to pray for your dad.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wouldn't consider housecleaning doing nothing. :chuckle:

I'm about to go out and clean up leaves in my yard. :mmph:

Didn't know about your dad. Add me to that list.

And get those leaves up before they blow this way. :mmph: :eek:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good late afternoon, everyone. Just had a long day's drive picking up my son and am really happy to be home. Gonna get out and get my walk before it gets dark. I hate the time change, it doesn't matter if I'm springing forward or falling back, either way I get all messed up.