good morning breakfast clubbers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Morning all!

:)
@Town Heretic,

Lucid dreamers fly and can control their flight. Worth a "google."
Thanks. There was a time when I worked on the discipline of moving my dreams. Now I just record the more interesting ones.

I wonder how many people here have nightmares. I rarely do, though when I do they're enough to last a while. I think the funniest/scariest (scariest at the time/funniest upon review) was a dream where I was asleep on a day bed in this back room of the house, a room that I converted into Jack's playroom. It has these weight and pulley windows that take up what would be a great hole for a tall door, all the way down one side of the room, so it has great light and a good view of the back acreage. Anyway, I'm sleeping on the daybed and in that state where you can't quite move but you're either falling into or rising out of sleep. It's pitch dark and I hear this thunderous bounding down the main hall, moving toward the back where I am. Like someone of serious weight taking long, hard, quick steps. Bad enough. But above this I hear what can only be described as a monstrous, low, turkey call.

Yes, a giant turkey is coming for me in the darkness and I can't rise to take it on. :plain: Then it arrives and it's only a regular turkey and I can move, the lights work and I make a pet out of it.

Go figure.

theophilus

Interesting things our minds create when there is little sensory input.

I have a few recurring dreams and recognize them when they're happening. The most frequent is my teeth falling out. It's painless and bloodless but no one in the resort I'm staying in (in my dream) will help.

???

A giant turkey though...

...that's what I would dream about after stuffed peppers.

:)