good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning. :)

Summer's winding down. Around this time every year I can feel the season changing with an awareness I don't have with any other season. There's a difference in the air, in the way the light falls. I love autumn.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good morning. :)

Summer's winding down. Around this time every year I can feel the season changing with an awareness I don't have with any other season. There's a difference in the air, in the way the light falls. I love autumn.

I also love autumn. I think it's my favorite season now. :) Haven't really felt it rolling in yet here though.

:wave2: Morning everyone. I have a much needed day off work today. But I already logged in to check a few things. :eek:

I need to get some yardwork done but I'm not sure if I will because we had rain so it's all wet with more potential for rain later. I can't say I'll be terribly disappointed if I end up not going out. :chuckle: I'm off to clean the floors now though. :zoomin:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I need to get some yardwork done

Here, just in case:

ddd2d8e814d61ad807cdd8c414bf7bcf.jpg

but I'm not sure if I will because we had rain so it's all wet with more potential for rain later. I can't say I'll be terribly disappointed if I end up not going out. :chuckle: I'm off to clean the floors now though. :zoomin:

Your way of cleaning floors looks more fun than mine. :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning. Thank you, I was looking for somewhere to sit down. :)

I especially like when you post photos like this one, where you can imagine yourself in that place. Have a good day today, truthjourney.