1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning, everyone.

Had a fine weekend just tinkering around the AMR estate doing some odd jobs. A wee bit sore from the shoveling, painting, and hammering. ;)

Finished up season 2 of "Suits" and will start in on season 3 this week.

Anyone watching "The Blacklist"? Spader has created one of the best villains on network television in some time. From what I read his character bleeds over on the set where he is quite the perfectionist and demanding of other actors.

AMR

Breathe

I went to the library today. It's the first time in years - normally I just download a book to my Kindle. The smell was heavenly. Why do books smell so good?

zoo22

I went to the library today. It's the first time in years - normally I just download a book to my Kindle. The smell was heavenly. Why do books smell so good?

It's the smell of decomposing. :pain:

Friday Weird Science: The good old book smell

...They found a few known degradation compounds, such as furfural (part of the sweet smell) and acetic acid (part of the sour smell), and also characterized things like rosin (a solid form of resin from pines that most people think of in the context of cello and violin strings or ballet shoes), and lignin (part of the cell wall of plants), and of course how much the cellulose had degraded (the primary ingredient in paper)...

Full article

Spoiler
paper-passion-perfume-1.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:)

Good morning, everyone.

Had a fine weekend just tinkering around the AMR estate doing some odd jobs. A wee bit sore from the shoveling, painting, and hammering. ;)

Anyone watching "The Blacklist"? Spader has created one of the best villains on network television in some time. From what I read his character bleeds over on the set where he is quite the perfectionist and demanding of other actors.

AMR
At least you didn't hammer any fingers. ;)

Never saw Blacklist but I've heard good things. He seems like he could be a pretty good bad guy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Good morning, everyone.

Couldn't get into that one. Great chemistry between the two leads, but the fellow from Sex in the City has always annoyed me. I don't believe him any more than I believed Neil (or is it Neal?) was straight (well, the actor). And I know it's my problem, but when a gay guy plays straight its like watching a white actor in black-face. Just can't suspend the necessary disbelief.

Anyone watching "The Blacklist"? Spader has created one of the best villains on network television in some time.
It's amazing how good he makes an otherwise run of the mill show...but he does and I wait on his moments, nod off on the rest.

From what I read his character bleeds over on the set where he is quite the perfectionist and demanding of other actors.
His "daughter" and her "husband"...wouldn't it be wonderful if they shot each other by the end of the season? Now the FBI fellow...what's his name...the red headed one who was shot and has posted one of the most miraculous full recoveries since granny broke her hip on the Beverly Hillbillys and limped for a week, he has potential. :plain:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Couldn't get into that one. Great chemistry between the two leads, but the fellow from Sex in the City has always annoyed me. I don't believe him any more than I believed Neil (or is it Neal?) was straight (well, the actor). And I know it's my problem, but when a gay guy plays straight its like watching a white actor in black-face. Just can't suspend the necessary disbelief.
I have one of those visceral reactions to him with every scene he appears. Just want to sock him. ;)

I get it.

AMR

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

4wings

GOOD MORN All!