we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Good morning

greymorninggreybunn.jpg

What a handsome lad (or lass?) posing for the camera... I don't know how it's possible but they're actually getting cuter! :chuckle:

Good morning everyone! I'm singing in a trio this morning at church. Beautiful piece, How Deep the Father's Love For Us, and beautifully arranged. :)

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Good morning. It is a windy, rainy and yucky day - but we all woke up this morning, so it's going to be great. :)

Breathe, I would trade you your windy, rainy, yucky day for a week of sunny 70-80 degree weather! We had a whole two weeks of Winter and only one really good rain storm. The trees are in full bloom and the weeds are thriving... I'm a little afraid to see what's in store for us for Spring and Summer...

Make a stew or soup and snuggle in for the day! :)

Breathe

Breathe, I would trade you your windy, rainy, yucky day for a week of sunny 70-80 degree weather! We had a whole two weeks of Winter and only one really good rain storm. The trees are in full bloom and the weeds are thriving... I'm a little afraid to see what's in store for us for Spring and Summer...

Make a stew or soup and snuggle in for the day! :)
Yeah, at least it's not snowing here…for a change. :D

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
Yeah, at least it's not snowing here…for a change. :D

I'd take a little of that from you, too! :chuckle: I'm in southern California but live in an area that gets snow once or twice a year... Nothing this year, though. It's great, too. Snows like crazy, get a few inches on the ground and by the next morning the streets are completely clear again! Now THAT's the way to have snow! :D

6days

Enjoying 'lovely' spring weather here in Canada. Minus 20C (-4F)here today. But... This is the day the Lord has given, Let us rejoice in it!
Good morning all. :)

Breathe

I'd take a little of that from you, too! :chuckle: I'm in southern California but live in an area that gets snow once or twice a year... Nothing this year, though. It's great, too. Snows like crazy, get a few inches on the ground and by the next morning the streets are completely clear again! Now THAT's the way to have snow! :D
Well, I live in the south, but in the Appalachian mountains - so we have all four seasons, and winter can be a doozy. But it is so beautiful, it's worth it.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning, everyone. Have a pot of spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove for today's Sabbath meal. Will be good to go when I return from church services later this morning.

AMR

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I may drive to Kansas later on this afternoon with my daughter and mother so we can have Chinese food.

Not that there isn't a closer restaurant ... I just like to visit other states. :)