good morning breakfast clubbers

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
botd...check this link. Wonderful story.
http://www.greatpetnet.com/980/noah-the-pigeon-cares-for-baby-rabbits/

noah-bunnies-2.jpg

zoo22

Don't buy eeset's crap.

Here's a reminder of a few of her friendly morning posts:

Spoiler

Good luck with that.
Alices-Lucky-Rabbit-Foot-by-Ben6835.jpeg

Good morning. Is it time for rabbit scrapple?

More like one half of a pair of warm gloves.

Tomorrow? The other glove.

We kept the rabbits caged until they were ready to harvest.

If the rabbit is big enough and is prepared properly.

That's her wonderful story.

Everyone else, good morning.

waywardearsbunn.jpg

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:wave2: Morning.

:botd: is back! :banana:

Doing some moving today and some snow is in the forecast so I hope the weather cooperates at least until we are done. :denver: If we were doing it right now we'd probably be done by the time the snow starts but the van rental isn't until 10am which is around the snow start time. :eek:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
it was a cool -15 driving in to school this morning

a regular heat wave coming home - all the way up to 10!

Brr!

My neck of the woods is going through a bad cold spell too. Coldest 10 day stretch since 1994. Today is the warmest day in several and the high is going to be 27. :plain:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
good morning everyone,

It is cold here in San Antonio. It was 35 degree day time but I still jogged 45 minute with socks on. I was worried if my feet can take bare on the cold ground.

I could go on some more but my fingers could not take it any more, even though I had gloves on.

today is still cold.

bybee

Don't buy eeset's crap.

Here's a reminder of a few of her friendly morning posts:

Spoiler

I love this Bunny! Thank you Zoo! The BOTD are a spirit lifter. They put a smile on my face!

That's her wonderful story.

Everyone else, good morning.

waywardearsbunn.jpg

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not technically morning anymore, but hello all. :wave:

Approximately 7 inches of snow on the ground. Snow drifts on the road over 3 feet high. Temp at a 16. Wind so strong it about blows you over. And people still want to come out for a driving test. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not technically morning anymore, but hello all. :wave:

Approximately 7 inches of snow on the ground. Snow drifts on the road over 3 feet high. Temp at a 16. Wind so strong it about blows you over. And people still want to come out for a driving test. :plain:
:think: Do they get a handicap?

:cheers:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: Do they get a handicap?

:cheers:

We canceled road testing for today. Been yelled at by 4 different people when I called them to let them and try to reschedule them. They basicallysaid the ssame thing, "I can't believe you aren't testing today. Do you guys ever work or just sit behind a desk and collect a paycheck?" :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
We canceled road testing for today. Been yelled at by 4 different people when I called them to let them and try to reschedule them. They basicallysaid the ssame thing, "I can't believe you aren't testing today. Do you guys ever work or just sit behind a desk and collect a paycheck?" :plain:
Just ask them if they want that as their answer on the road safety part of the exam. :eek: