good morning breakfast clubbers

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
got my second course changed to the saturday schedule - now all i have is evening classes tuesday and wednesday and six hours on saturday

still looking for work - until that happens, i'll volunteer

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
got my second course changed to the saturday schedule - now all i have is evening classes tuesday and wednesday and six hours on saturday

still looking for work - until that happens, i'll volunteer

:thumb: ..

What kind of volunteering do you do?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Went to sleep early (around 1:00 a.m.) so I've been bouncing around waiting for Jack to get up since a bit after seven.

Morning. :cheers:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Went to sleep early (around 1:00 a.m.) so I've been bouncing around waiting for Jack to get up since a bit after seven.

Morning. :cheers:

I went to sleep early (a little after 9pm) so I woke up around 1 am and spent the rest of the early morning trying to get back to sleep. It's going to be a long day. :eek:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
spent five minutes at my desk watching the mergansers and buffleheads cavorting in the open lead in front of the house, then drove into town to get my free flu shot

i have an online quiz to take, then i'll head home and break the ice in the boathouse :)

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good morning. Furnace went out around 3 this morning. I came on into work and the repair guy should be getting to the house shortly. Hopefully, it won't be terribly expensive to fix.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Good morning. Furnace went out around 3 this morning. I came on into work and the repair guy should be getting to the house shortly. Hopefully, it won't be terribly expensive to fix.
Ugh. The first day of our first hard freeze (in the teens) and my hot water went out. The second day my heater went out. A lot of them did in this area. I think it was the humidity and the sudden nature of the temp plummet. At any rate, I bundled Jack and sent him to my parents while I waited in one room with an oil heater.

Sorry about your troubles. There's nothing worse than not being able to shake the cold out of your bones for prolonged periods. I hope it's reasonable and fixed for you as quickly as ours.

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ugh. The first day of our first hard freeze (in the teens) and my hot water went out. The second day my heater went out. A lot of them did in this area. I think it was the humidity and the sudden nature of the temp plummet. At any rate, I bundled Jack and sent him to my parents while I waited in one room with an oil heater.

Sorry about your troubles. There's nothing worse than not being able to shake the cold out of your bones for prolonged periods. I hope it's reasonable and fixed for you as quickly as ours.

Thanks Town. I'm hoping it's an easy fix. The guy is there now. Just waiting for the call to hear the damages.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air