God is Jesus vs. Jesus is God

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

Yet you love spreading the false gospel.

Jesus never claimed that believe in the trinity is condition of salvation even though He gave many conditions to be saved.

You must have missed this:

where does the Bible say you have to believe in the trinity to be saved?

It doesn't. Never said it did. I'm 100% sure NOT ONE person was a trinity believer when they became saved. But they became one when the Holy Spirit came into their lives. Might take sometime for them to come around and believe God, but they will get there.

It seems you don't mind following the false gospel, above all, spreading falsehood to the world.

was that necessary?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You must have missed this:

It doesn't. Never said it did. I'm 100% sure NOT ONE person was a trinity believer when they became saved. But they became one when the Holy Spirit came into their lives. Might take sometime for them to come around and believe God, but they will get there.

The HS does not lead anyone to false gospel.

was that necessary?

It is necessary to spread the whole truth of the Gospel

Tnkrbl123!

Ok, prove what I say is wrong about trin churches and their followers spread false condition of salvation.

oh my gosh you are literally like a broken record skipping and unable to move on from one point. if you say something 1000 times it doesn't make it true and when your rude and obnoxious in making your point, by the 1001th time you are going to change nobody's mind and only drive them further from Jesus because people who don't know Christ if they hear you talking in such a nasty and unloving way they are not going to want to have anything to do with Jesus or Christianity because they see how you, a supposed Christian act, and they are going to RUN THE OPPOSITE WAY. And it's going to be all on you.
Just move on to another point if you even have one because people have actually had enough of your nastiness and mean spirit. it's gross. stop.

You are doing the kingdom a disservice by how you treat people because you treat others horrible. what about THE LOVE OF CHRIST you always go on and on about? Or do you not follow what you preach a million times a day?

You were banned from the other site and you just got unbanned here isn't that enough or a clue for you to quit being nasty to everyone.

keypurr

You see folks, this is what a warped theology does to a person. Again, we are talking about Jesus, not just some human being.

Sitting at His throne, at the right hand of the Father.

Is he still HUMAN sitting on the throne? I don't think so.

keypurr

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Christ was IN Jesus, the Logos is what made Jesus the Christ. He was anointed with the logos, the true spirit Son of God.

keypurr

What a hypocrite. Calling Bible Gateway "garbage" and then using the site a few posts later.

Keypurr, do you realize what a hypocrite you are?

Don't you dare tell me not to use a site and then go and use that site yourself.

Just showing you and biblegate where you took the wrong turn.

It is what was IN Jesus that is a form of God.
His firstborn of all creation. Jesus was a man sent to be the Saviour. Being the flesh son of God he was the only one who was stainless to be the Lamb of God. He was the only one God could trust with the power of the logos.

READ the verse again without the stupid comments from biblegate.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Christ was IN Jesus, the Logos is what made Jesus the Christ. He was anointed with the logos, the true spirit Son of God.
If Jesus was not God, His sacrifice saved ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. (Psalm 49:7-9)

meshak

BANNED
Banned

No one can redeem the life of another
or give to God a ransom for them—
the ransom for a life is costly,
no payment is ever enough—
so that they should live on forever
and not see decay.

This verse is not saying anything what you claim.

keypurr

Your WRONG. He had to be a MAN to be the Lamb of God.

That is your big mistake.

If he was God he was not eligible to be the sacrifice for mankind.

THINK if you can.

keypurr

Let's go back to this...

Jesus being God or not God has nothing to do with the post....but you knew that.

You categorically said that the trinity as a word was not found in the bible....I replied neither is omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence.

Are you therefore denying God is all 3 of these (omniscience, omnipotence, and omnipresence.)?

I deny that Jesus is God.

I do not see where Jesus or his Apostles preach a three piece God.

I think God (YHWH), has the power and wisdom to do what ever he wishes.

I believe that YHWH is the only true God and he is one.

Now that's all I got to say on the matter.

keypurr

"Yet for us there is one God, the Father" (Corinthians 8:6).
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ephesians 1:3).

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.