Generation Snowflake

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Jane Fonda: …I Won’t Call Trump ‘By His Name’ – ‘I Call Him the Predator-In-Chief’ James 4:1, 2

Spoiler
predator20137151437705-182618.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Cruc, for one. People who like to tell people whose lives they don't understand to "suck it up".

from Oxford:
Definition of suck it up in English:

suck it up
phrase
US
informal

Accept something unpleasant or difficult.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/suck_it_up

usually paired with "and get on with your life"

implied as an alternative to: "whine about it forever"

also see: "cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it"

sounds like good advice to me :idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Because I hurt your feelings? Or because I pointed out that you might conduct yourself in ways that are both wrong and illegal?

Using the law to perpetuate an absurd agenda instead of what it is actually intended for is not something you can prance around with in discussion- leave it to the person who can swallow their conscience enough to abuse the law, there is a reason why men don't have women charged for the same things.

You're the criminal in my book, as are they :wave2:

rexlunae

Using the law to perpetuate an absurd agenda instead of what it is actually intended for is not something you can prance around with in discussion- leave it to the person who can swallow their conscience enough to abuse the law, there is a reason why men don't have women charged for the same things.

You're the criminal in my book, as are they :wave2:

Yeah, lets see how that book plays in court.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...omething like pulling a girls bra strap ought to be a crime tantamount to armed robbery.

Use the part of your brain that doesn't see every act as a crime. It's damn near a crime to be a male because of the nonsense you all perpetuate.
What kind of a male are you?
crazy.gif
Prov. 16:32

...[W]omen hold the sole patent on what is and what isn't when it comes to anything sexual.
You're not to touch women
stripper.gif
who don't belong to you? Gen. 2:18–24, Ex 20:14

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
When a woman straight rolls up on a man and touches them in any way- that is what you all are calling men predators for doing. It's normal, natural human behavior that should be called crass at most...

I don't know what kind of skanky women you keep company with.
stripper.gif
You don't sound like a male willing to control yourself.
crazy.gif
Heb. 13:4

redneck.gif

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women are unable to take accountability for anything, so they try to keep everything sexual so they can continue projecting on men.

There is no penalty in raping an unmarried woman formerly involved in fornication. It's one of those Old Testament things people pretend don't exist :chuckle:
So drop the OT, SD.

But I don't defend that- I just don't defend a man being charged for a crime women routinely get away with simply because of society's dumb inclination to see women as 'ever-victims'.