Generation Snowflake

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure that women are so God-status in liberal's minds that something like pulling a girls bra strap ought to be a crime tantamount to armed robbery.

We're a sexual species, stop trying to label men predators. Women take liberties toward men all the time.

rexlunae

I'm sure that women are so God-status in liberal's minds that something like pulling a girls bra strap ought to be a crime tantamount to armed robbery.

Is that supposed to be hyperbolic? Yes, it is a crime.

We're a sexual species, stop trying to label men predators.

We're also a thinking species, allegedly. Use the part of your brain that deals with self-control.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Is that supposed to be hyperbolic? Yes, it is a crime.

We're also a thinking species, allegedly. Use the part of your brain that deals with self-control.

Use the part of your brain that doesn't see every act as a crime. It's damn near a crime to be a male because of the nonsense you all perpetuate.

Men are simply scrutinized for the same thing women do- all of a sudden, women hold the sole patent on what is and what isn't when it comes to anything sexual. Why don't you mop up your self-respect before someone slips and sues you 3 million dollars for it, you liberal :wave2:

rexlunae

Use the part of your brain that doesn't see every act as a crime. It's damn near a crime to be a male because of the nonsense you all perpetuate.

Men are simply scrutinized for the same thing women do all the time.

Women grab men against their will all the time?

rexlunae

:doh:

YES

You people are so detached from reality it makes me wonder why you even exist.

Can't say that's ever happened to me. Not against my will.

Of course, the bra strap aspect makes it a little bit harder to compare. It's a little more like if they grabbed your crotch.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Men are simply scrutinized for the same thing women do- all of a sudden, women hold the sole patent on what is and what isn't when it comes to anything sexual. Why don't you mop up your self-respect before someone slips and sues you 3 million dollars for it, you liberal :wave2:
You have got to be THE biggest pansy wuss that TOL has ever had.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Can't say that's ever happened to me. Not against my will.

Of course, the bra strap aspect makes it a little bit harder to compare. It's a little more like if they grabbed your crotch.

When a woman straight rolls up on a man and touches them in any way- that is what you all are calling men predators for doing. It's normal, natural human behavior that should be called crass at most, not criminal.

You people are unbelievable.

rexlunae

When a woman straight rolls up on a man and touches them in any way- that is what you all are calling men predators for doing.

Well no. Just touching someone isn't sexual assault, but it may be battery. Touching a woman's bra against her will is.

People have a right to control who touches them.

It's normal, natural human behavior that should be called crass at most, not criminal.

"Normal" is a judgement call in part, and rape is "natural", in that it's found all over the animal kingdom including in some of our species closest relatives. I think we can expect more from people. You have a brain, use it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Well no. Just touching someone isn't sexual assault, but it may be battery.

Thanks for making my point completely clear, you imbecile :wave2:

Now you know the meaning of 'snowflake'.

"Normal" is a judgement call in part, and rape is "natural", in that it's found all over the animal kingdom including in some of our species closest relatives. I think we can expect more from people. You have a brain, use it.

Snapping a bra is not rape. You're trying to criminalize normal human nature by draping 'rape' on everything.

You don't have a brain, apparently- it's been stolen by feminists :rotfl:

Greg Jennings

Women grab men against their will all the time?

I don't know about all the time, but yeah that definitely happens.

The difference of course is that men usually don't mind. It can be more disturbing or threatening to a woman. If I had to guess, I'd say that's because women are physically weaker, and therefore the threat from an advancing man to a woman is greater than that posed by an advancing woman to a man

rexlunae

I don't know about all the time, but yeah that definitely happens.

The difference of course is that men usually don't mind. It can be more disturbing or threatening to a woman. If I had to guess, I'd say that's because women are physically weaker, and therefore the threat from an advancing man to a woman is greater than that posed by an advancing woman to a man

There's a difference between "against their will" and "without permission". The later is a lot more common. There may be cases where you can presume or infer permission, but you should always honor a clearly expressed preference.