Gayness is inborn and gender is fluid???

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Milo said he was molested by a priest and is gay by choice.
He came right out and said that- you see, because the conservative side of him decides to be honest.

Liberals have simply created a fantasy- they've mythologized homosexuality.
He also revealed that drugs and scandal are so prominent in gay culture that he wouldn't hire a fellow gay person.

And
These things are true- outside of your tiny percentage of gays with the image you could slap on a the cover of a civics book, that's the reality of gay culture.

The Left simply uses it to attack the Right- that's all it ever was and ever will be, because they lie about having some sort of obligated compassion for them. Ain't no society in the history of man ever waged such a huge thing over something as asinine as gay sex and 'gay rights'- whatever that was supposed to mean in the first place :rolleyes:

quip

BANNED
Banned
1. It's still irrelevant to the claim that sexual abuse in childhood leads to homosexuality.

2. The evidence for that claim is not merely anecdotal (even if Lon's was).

http://barbwire.com/2015/02/19/abuse-contribute-development-gaysame-sex-attraction/

Simple cause vs. correlation distinction.

From one of the studies: She [Prof. Wells] said there was no way of knowing from her study why there was a link between negative events in childhood and same-sex sexual orientation.

Meanwhile, less biased opinions:

"Finally, when the abuser is male (and even sometimes when she is female), many boys - whether straight or gay - develop fears and concerns about sexual orientation. Conventional wisdom says sexual abuse turns boys gay, although there's no persuasive evidence that premature sexual activity fundamentally changes sexual orientation. Nevertheless, a heterosexual boy is likely to doubt himself, wondering why he was chosen by a man for sex. A homosexual boy may feel rushed into considering himself gay, or may hate his homosexuality because he believes it was caused by his abuse."

---------------

"Findings from this investigation provide tentative support for a relationship between childhood sexual abuse and same sex sexual relationships, but this relationship appeared only for men. That is, men with histories of childhood sexual abuse were more likely than men in a control group to report same sex sexual partnerships...

While this prospective evidence linking childhood sexual abuse to same-sex sexual partnerships in men suggests an increased likelihood, these findings do not suggest that same-sex sexual orientation is caused by child abuse." source

glassjester

Simple cause vs. correlation distinction.

You're right - correlation does not mean causation.
Equally true - correlation does not disprove causation.

Do you think sexual abuse would have any affect on the victim's sexual behavior?

quip

BANNED
Banned
You're right - correlation does not mean causation.
Equally true - correlation does not disprove causation.

Do you think sexual abuse would have any affect on the victim's sexual behavior?

Inevitably in some cases...for either orientation.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I've never heard of a case where a pedophile who defiles boys not being fundamentally homosexual.

I usually wouldn't be inclined to bring this up, but I'm anonymous so I suppose why not :idunno:

My uncle in law molested my little cousin 16 years ago. He was caught in the act by my aunt and he did six years in prison for it.
And I know why he chose her over my other cousin, because he was not his liking.

If anybody is going to spread their homosexual agenda in this regard, be sure not to bring it my way because I KNOW.
You're not fooling this one :rolleyes:

glassjester

Inevitably in some cases...for either orientation.

And adult homosexuals are disproportionately molested as children. Do you think that's a coincidence?

If sexual abuse has any effect on the victim's sexual behavior (which, of course, it does), then that correlation can't be just a coincidence.

I cannot find any research that has investigated a causal link. Perhaps it would be impossible to determine one, by any ethical means.

Last edited:

quip

BANNED
Banned
And adult homosexuals are disproportionately molested as children. Do you think that's a coincidence?

If sexual abuse has any effect on the victim's sexual behavior (which, of course, it does), then that correlation can't be just a coincidence.

I cannot find any research that has investigated a causal link. Perhaps it would be impossible to determine one, by any ethical means.

It show little effect on female homosexuality. Likewise, if abuse was a consistent cause wouldn't it affect women to a similar consistent degree?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I've never heard of a case where a pedophile who defiles boys not being fundamentally homosexual.

I usually wouldn't be inclined to bring this up, but I'm anonymous so I suppose why not :idunno:

My uncle in law molested my little cousin 16 years ago. He was caught in the act by my aunt and he did six years in prison for it.
And I know why he chose her over my other cousin, because he was not his liking.

If anybody is going to spread their homosexual agenda in this regard, be sure not to bring it my way because I KNOW.
You're not fooling this one :rolleyes:
Does "Crucible" hold a medical degree so that he can bill us for his expert opinion?

glassjester

It show little effect on female homosexuality. Likewise, if abuse was a consistent cause wouldn't it affect women to a similar consistent degree?

Sure, if women and men were psychologically and sexually identical.

... Are they?

quip

BANNED
Banned
Sure, if women and men were psychologically and sexually identical.

... Are they?

You're implying an alternate unidentified cause for homosexuality. Perhaps the male psyche is more susceptible and brought out by abuse. Though, not all male homosexuals were abused....a far cry from abuse being a consistent, sufficient cause.

glassjester

You're implying an alternate unidentified cause for homosexuality. Perhaps the male psyche is more susceptible and brought out by abuse. Though, not all male homosexuals were abused....a far cry from abuse being a consistent, sufficient cause.

I don't know of any psychological issue that has a single cause.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Men are more sexual than women- it's in the biology of men to consistently desire sex, and so it's not a surprise that, among men, there are disastrous sexual sins.

Rape and molestation is something predominantly of men- it's a visible, indisputable reality. But therein, you see that homosexuality is not a good thing; it's a very bad thing, much like giving a drug addict a full needle.

Don't be that person; stop trying to mythologize gay sex :plain:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You just don't get the comparison. You concluded that homosexuals must not have chosen homosexuality because the world is hostile to it.

If that's a valid conclusion, then so is Doser's.
People do make choices that society is hostile to but look at the motivations. What motivation would someone have to go against their natural heterosexual attractions, as you seem to be proposing? okdoser used pedophiles, where a possible motivation could be pleasure in the power they feel over the child, taking their innocence.

Your characterization of it as a fetish also doesn't make much sense. It would make more sense in a bisexual person, where perhaps you could say that they're a heterosexual who has a fetish toward homosexual acts. But seeking a relationship with someone is not compatible with the normal sense of fetish.

exminister

I disagree that people are born gay. I think it's taught by other gays and the media
But the Bible says we are born sinners, which your statement makes entirely meaningless.
Are you saying we are born pure and innocent and taught to be sinners by others? That's not how I read the Bible.