Free Will

beloved57

I urge people to obey Jesus, it is great.

What you say is worthless.

Jesus says obey.
You say after you save me I might.
Where is the scripture that says man has a freewill? How does telling that lie help anyone? Please explain how believing that lie causes one to be saved!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

I urge people to obey Jesus, it is great.

What you say is worthless.

Jesus says obey.
You say after you save me I might.
You teach lies then. Those Christ obeyed God for are saved made righteous. Rom 5:19
Where is the scripture that says man has a freewill? How does telling that lie help anyone? Please explain how believing that lie causes one to be saved!

God's Truth

Urging someone to believe and obey God is good.

Jesus tells us to do that.

They might be persuaded.

2 Corinthians 5:11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade others.

beloved57

Urging someone to believe and obey God is good.

Jesus tells us to do that.

They might be persuaded.

2 Corinthians 5:11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade others.
You teach lies, how is that Good?

beloved57

Paul said he preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds. (Acts 26:20)

Why don't you peach that like Paul does and I do?
You teach lies. How is that Good? Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting and hating God Rom 5:10!

God's Truth

You teach lies. How is that Good? Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies rejecting and hating God Rom 5:10!

Too bad you feel that way.

No one in the Bible taught like you do.

That should bother you.

marhig

Im here to preach the Gospel, not here to help anyone. I'm not here for the red cross

Well you need to preach the true gospel then and not one hatched up by those influenced by Satan!

Your false teaching of you can be an enemy of God, carry on wilfilly sinning, and disobey God and yet live and belong to God won't wash with those who know the truth.

The true gospel teaches deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Jesus. Deny sin, be enemies no more, and obey the living God. Totally the opposite of the false gospel that you teach!

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Firstly, it isn't a lie. Second; it helps by allowing people to snap out of the lie that ones actions have no consiquince. All scriptures speak of the fear of GOD and that it brings about blessed abiding in the Word. Preaching that those the Christ of GOD sacrificed himself for are righteous due to the righteousness of the Christ, yet still somehow not held accountable for their own actions is detrimental to what real faith is. How does one speak of salvation and the Christ and GOD with their mouth and hypocritically go about in knowing sin all while vainly considering themselves saved and others condemned, even after scripture and the conscience tells us to abide?

It is done in many ways but all stem from the idea of faith alone. The propitiation and atonement of the Christ will not be in vain, but is made out to be such by those who proclaim some greater faith and understanding all while going about in open, knowing sin.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

marhig

Where is the scripture that says man has a freewill? How does telling that lie help anyone be saved?

Joshua 24

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Deuteronomy 30

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life,that both thou and thy seed may live

John 14

V15

If ye love me, keep my commandments

V21

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

V23

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

We have freewill, we can either choose to serve God and do his will, or serve Satan and live by the lusts of our flesh. If we truly love Jesus we will keep his commandments, and if we truly love God we will do his will. If we don't we are putting ourselves first, we have a freewill to make that choice.

beloved57

Well you need to preach the true gospel then and not one hatched up by those influenced by Satan!

Your false teaching of you can be an enemy of God, carry on wilfilly sinning, and disobey God and yet live and belong to God won't wash with those who know the truth.

The true gospel teaches deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Jesus. Deny sin, be enemies no more, and obey the living God. Totally the opposite of the false gospel that you teach!

Show me the scripture that says that man has a freewill!

beloved57

Firstly, it isn't a lie. Second; it helps by allowing people to snap out of the lie that ones actions have no consiquince. All scriptures speak of the fear of GOD and that it brings about blessed abiding in the Word. Preaching that those the Christ of GOD sacrificed himself for are righteous due to the righteousness of the Christ, yet still somehow not held accountable for their own actions is detrimental to what real faith is. How does one speak of salvation and the Christ and GOD with their mouth and hypocritically go about in knowing sin all while vainly considering themselves saved and others condemned, even after scripture and the conscience tells us to abide?

It is done in many ways but all stem from the idea of faith alone. The propitiation and atonement of the Christ will not be in vain, but is made out to be such by those who proclaim some greater faith and understanding all while going about in open, knowing sin.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

It's a lie. Show me the scripture that says that man has a freewill!

beloved57

Joshua 24

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Deuteronomy 30

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life,that both thou and thy seed may live

John 14

V15

If ye love me, keep my commandments

V21

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

V23

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

We have freewill, we can either choose to serve God and do his will, or serve Satan and live by the lusts of our flesh. If we truly love Jesus we will keep his commandments, and if we truly love God we will do his will. If we don't we are putting ourselves first, we have a freewill to make that choice.

Not one of those scriptures says that men have a freewill!