Free will is simply....

Truster

What an absolute blessing and supreme comfort it is to know that my salvation has never and will never, for a single moment, be in mine own hands, my own keeping or desired by my own free will. Amen.

Danoh

What I’m saying is that an infant is born dead to God, headed to hell before they know right from wrong. What part of that don’t you understand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The part where you think you are right in the second part of that assertion.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
The act of rape appears as the word ravished in scripture. It appears as a warning of judgement upon the wives and daughters of men who are disobedient. It is in fact a curse that is guaranteed to bring shame upon the family and especially the father or husband.

Murder is of course death and I'm sure you know what the wages of sin are.

The rapist and murderer are instruments of punishment in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. He uses the wicked to punish the wicked and society lives in dread and fear.

"Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."​
Agreed. Also, free will is real, and rapists and murderers are righteously condemned to the death penalty, because, and only because, free will is real. So somehow we possess free will and are free, and, God exercises His inalienable and limitless sovereignty over His creation, which includes human beings, who possess free will---both are completely true. We are free, and He possesses, as our Creator, and Maker, inalienable exhaustive definite power over us, and over everything, which is everything He made, ex Nihilo.

Truster

Agreed. Also, free will is real, and rapists and murderers are righteously condemned to the death penalty, because, and only because, free will is real. So somehow we possess free will and are free, and, God exercises His inalienable and limitless sovereignty over His creation, which includes human beings, who possess free will---both are completely true. We are free, and He possesses, as our Creator, and Maker, inalienable exhaustive definite power over us, and over everything, which is everything He made, ex Nihilo.

What is the point of having "free will" without having the power to fulfil the will.

Idolater

What I’m saying is that an infant is born dead to God, headed to hell before they know right from wrong. What part of that don’t you understand?

Sent
Catholic families baptize their kids while they're still infants. Makes sense why they do that, given what you say here.

Idolater

What an absolute blessing and supreme comfort it is to know that my salvation has never and will never, for a single moment, be in mine own hands, my own keeping or desired by my own free will. Amen.
You have to choose whether you believe Christ's Resurrection was fictional or nonfiction---there's no other option.

Truster

You have to choose whether you believe Christ's Resurrection was fictional or nonfiction---there's no other option.

When the evangelism comes in power everything necessary for salvation is delivered. My delivery arrived at 10:30am on July 17th 1999.

Idolater

This shows an attitude typical of males.
It's because rapists and murderers are real, that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Rapists and murderers deserve the death penalty, especially if their last victim is their judge, jury, and executioner. The right of the people to keep and bear arms includes women/females, all races, and LGBT too.

Idolater

What is the point of having "free will" without having the power to fulfil the will.
Do you or do you not believe we are righteous in condemning rapists and murderers for their rapes and murders? If we are righteous in doing that, free will is real. Otherwise, we are all monsters (not robots), and there is no difference between Christians and everyone else. iow, We're all Hitler, if there is no free will.

Idolater

When the evangelism comes in power everything necessary for salvation is delivered. My delivery arrived at 10:30am on July 17th 1999.
I repeat,

Truster

Man is called upon to trust, repent and be holy. Man cannot do any of these things and so is in need of grace not works.

Idolater

Man is called upon to trust, repent and be holy. Man cannot do any of these things and so is in need of grace not works.
You can choose to believe the witnesses (martyrs), who preach the Gospel, that Jesus Christ is risen from the dead. If you don't believe, it's because you've chosen to not believe. To deny this is silly.