Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles Wings

Are all you worker bees sure you have racked up enough brownie points yet?
Have you obeyed even once today? Did you stop at a stop sign? Did you pay for your groceries? Did you answer honestly when the driver's license borough asked your age?

Sorry, my bad!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Do you think those things count as obeying God? Those all apply to obeying the civil authority and it's laws.
God tells us to obey the governing authorities (except when they tell us to do evil). Obeying the government is indirectly obeying God.

God's Truth

So, you two can either imagine Paul is saying he's the worst sinner, or he used to be the worst sinner, but you should look at the next verse where he explains he is the "FIRST" of a pattern to them who would come thereafter believing unto eternal life.

1 Timothy 1:14-16KJV

And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.​

Paul is saying Jesus saved him so that the worst of sinners like Paul could see that they too can find mercy. Paul is in no way saying he was first to receive another gospel.

God's Truth

That's fine....I have no problem with that.

Would you at least answer my question pertaining to the level of humility or pride in the words and teachings of the Christ of GOD expressly?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Stop trying to defer from your lack of excitement over Jesus' blood making the saved holy.

If you do not find that Truth humbling then you have problems.

No one should deny the truth and go against my speaking it just because it makes you feel weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.